Listing monitored by Australia Post

1.1

Rediculas waiting time

I have been waiting on a parcel to be delivered for almost 2 weeks now. Opened an investigation to be told absolutely nothing.
I completely understand there is a delay due to lockdown here in greater Sydney but this is a joke.
This parcel was my daughters birthday presents, today is her birthday!! Still nothing!
Currently tracking says delayed waiting ti be processed I have no idea what hat that means … so frustrating, is it lost?

Update.. still waiting ‍

MoanaHamilton valley

They left my parcel at an unoccupied adress, not happy Jan!

I was waiting on 3 packages, the first two were delivered to the local post office. The third went missing, then I get a call from the delivery driver telling me he had dropped off the parcel at an old adress and he thought he would call me because the house was empty and he thought it was odd. I told him I did not live at that adress anymore and I had updated my details which would have updated with Australia Post as I had already received 2 packages. He said I better find a way to pick it up at the old adress as it was after his knock off time and he could not go back. I rushed to the old adress but it was gone! Not happy.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

melissa m
melissa mGungahlin 2912, ACT

Unfortunately service is terrible

Sadly despite mail redirection service parcels have gone missing or delivered to wrong addresses. When parcels arrive little care is shown and often damaged. No longer cheap service or a quality one.

MelissaVictoria

Crappiest delivery service

Two days in a row I have been home to receive my packages and twice now no one has knocked on my door nor have they left a card?! You tell the driver to knock hard and they decide not to even knock on the door yet I have to collect my packages from the post office each day absolute poor service and utter crap!

Melissa

Yeah no thanks I’ve made 5 complaints with australia post and nothing has been done! Why would I waste my time again?

JamiePerth, WA

Pathetic.

Nothing worse than being lied to by this company about delivery times when they cant even tell you a parcels location.
Its all just smoke screen poor excuses for not being able to offer any assistance what so ever and leaving me and many others inconvenienced and out of pocket.All you will get is wait 5 days oh wait another 5 days its coming.. oh wait another 5 days
Disgrace.!!

Jamie

You have to be joking.. Is this an automated response or something.. after all ive been through i know you have no info and no answer to any of my questions.. just go away

Stuart
StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You have one job??????

You whole business is based on one thing, to deliver that item. The quality of your business is at it's lowest point and getting worse. Just give up now and hand the reigns over to a corporation that will deliver that one job. I'm so sick of Australia Post not doing the job.

Delivered to wrong address

Parcels often delivered to wrong address. Couriers are either dyslexic, need glasses or just don't care. I recently chased a driver who incorrectly delivered a parcel to my home that was clearly marked with an address several kilometres away. Response was "accidents often happen". No apology?

MargaritaSydney, NSW

Parcel lost and my account is eliminated. Seriously?

Margarita

I already checked the tracking number with one of your agents, she said my item was delivered. It wasn't. No need to check one more time as it marked that it was delivered.

Absolute highway Robbery, disgusting service

Sender or ReceiverSender

James M.
James M.Western District, VIC

Don’t use them

Absolutely incompetent, parcel sent from qld to melb, got to melb, back to qld, incorrectly sorted, can’t believe oz post is still in business, hopeless , I won’t use them again..

Casey K.Australia Post

Utterly disappointed. Slow service.

yewon h.
yewon h.

I got my parcel now thank you for investigating. Sorry for the complaint. I was very emotionally unstable. Sorry about that Australia Post

Cathy G.
Cathy G.Perth, WA

Delivery guys

Drivers that just throw your package at the door then leave. Lucky I have a camera and seen him do this or my parcel would of been stolen . terrible service

Delivery TimeOn Time
Les
LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

4 days so far to deliver one kilometer away

I am waiting on a parcel a model train locomotive posted from a person only one kilometer from my home here in a suburb of Adelaide. Posted on Monday the 7th of June. It is now the 10th of June and it is still not here. At a cost of almost $10 for delivery this is appalling. I could have walked there and back and collected it last Monday but I trusted Aust Post to deliver within my own city fast. As I write I just received a package at my door from Melbourne posted last Saturday. Okay AP I would not reward you with $12,000 watches.
My article number is EBA02130338601000840902.

Alice F.Australia Post
Pslater
PslaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Behaviour

Delivery TimeOn Time

Damaged item

No communication was received from Australia post as to when delivery will occur approx. When I answered the nock at the door by the courier he had already left the premises no where to be found. The parcel was left outside the door Box and contents damaged. Appalling!

John H
John Hasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can you check what is going on with this package? It's very expensive and it has me worried because it was onboard for delivery on friday yet it never came and it didn't come today either. It was sent last monday.
#63303289141068

Jyothishma S.asked

Hi
Have posted a parcel 14days ago and still not received
Tracking is R243635014312142006120608.
Can i please get a update , I’m starting to think it’s lost and it has medication in there

Hi Jyothishma,

Sorry to hear such an important parcel hasn't arrived in time. I can see we have an investigation open but in the meantime, please let your sender know it hasn't reached you and ask them to contact us too as they'll have additional information about the parcel to assist our investigation.

-Casey

Jyothishma S.

Sorry I should have mentioned earlier . I am the sender and apart from being told that it hasn’t been scanned after the local post office I haven’t received any other information. Hope the parcel is found

Derek.Casked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

What does it mean when it says delayed waiting to be processed for delivery? Does that mean it’s in my town at my post office?
3393U209965001000930304

Hi Derek,

That status means the estimated delivery date has passed. It won't be at your post office though as parcels will only go there after a delivery attempt and you'll see this on the tracking.

It looks like this is coming down from Brisbane and was expected to reach you by Friday. I'm very sorry that hasn't been the case. We do see most delayed parcels delivered within the next few business days so I expect it'll be with you shortly but if you'd like to reach out on 13 13 18, via social media or lodge an enquiry on our website, we'll be able to get a case up and running to keep an eye on this for you until delivery.

-Casey

Derek.C

It's been 3 weeks already, why cant I get a case up?

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions