Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Mr Bass

Mr BassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been during lockdown

Being stuck working from home and reliant on internet shopping, I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been throughout the pandemic! The delays have not been as bad as expected and multiple deliveries have been spot on. Also, the drivers have been super friendly and courteous. When we needed them to step up, they did! Thank you

Kim

KimVictoria

Great postys

Thumbs up for the postys there great polite helpful pity there management didnt stop mucking them around good on the on rd postys keep up the good work...stop changing our postys management get a grip

Priscila L.Australia Post

I love my postie! They do so much and deserve more recognition!

4.9
Amy

AmyNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

The staff are always very friendly and efficient when I arrive to collect my parcels. Great experience and staff display great customer service to clients whenever I visit the post office.

Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Another R.

Another R.Perth, WA

Absolutely Ridiculous!

ordered a Halloween costume during the last week of September. Arrived 4 days AFTER Halloween. It took you just over a month to deliver an item from one side of Australia to the other.

FrancoisBrisbane

What has happened at Auspost

Ordered equipment online from Victoria. Was picked up on 15/10/2020 from supplier and only reached me ( in Brisbane) on 28/10/2020. Response to enquiry was simply - we are very busy. Other deliveries I have had recently were quick. It seems the ball has been dropped. For this delivery I would have liked to score ZERO.

Francois

Hi. I dont think I would like to use auspost again to be honest. Thanks for your comments

MichelleMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grateful Customer

My first major foray into online shopping, due to lockdown. After ordering from many different suppliers and locations, my postie delivered everything with great care ( and astonishment as I never received much mail before ). Yes, things took longer than expected, SOMETIMES, but overall I am very satisfied with the personal but professional service from my mailman and my local post office. They too, should be acknowledged for their exemplary efforts during these anxious times.

Hi Michelle,

I had to share your review with the rest of my team to give them a smile, we're all in Melbourne so any positivity we can get really helps. Glad your first online shop experience was good, here's to many more :)

MichelleM

Wish I could thank you more and hope you all get a pay rise!

Amen :)

Debi Slinger

Debi SlingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing the best they can in Covid-19 times

Ive had a number of parcels sent to me and with their tracking ability, I know how far they are away. That keeps my anxiety at bay, knwung they are held up in processing or even with the postal delivery person. It's a challenging time with Covid-19 and Australia Post are doing their best to get the job done without comprising the health of their staff.

Priscila L.Australia Post

*tear* that means a lot Debi, thank you for taking the time to leave us this compliment. These times are tough, especially for those in Melbourne but we're getting there!!

parminder189

parminder189Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing

Accurate time and tracking most of the time, in COVID they are busy as everyone know about that but they still trying to deliver on time moreover they mention already it could take few days extra.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps through these busy times!

Priscila

Jot

JotMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly on Time

I always receive my packages within given time frame.. I only once had my package delayed and the customer service team helped me promptly to find it out.. Thanks Australia Post

Priscila L.Australia Post

We're here to help Jot :) I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

fast, very reliable!

Everytime I have had a delivery from Australia post it has been on time! Great service! I highly recommend anyone using Australia post, delivery drivers are very respectful and friendly. Never had a problem.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the positive vibes, Chantelle. I'm glad we've been able to provide you great service. Enjoy the rest of week!

MickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Left the parcel On the step

Little Parcelbox delivery.
The postie/delivery person couldn't be bothered to walk up stairs to the leave it by the front door instead left it on the 2nd step IN PLAIN SITE!!!!

Michael M.Australia Post

Reply to PM Sent

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

regular user

Even during covid lockdown I've had great Australia Post service both sending and receiving parcels Australia wide. They're great people at the Post office and our postie is alqays friendly.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps :)

Priscila

CRYSTAL

CRYSTALSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am very happy with the great customer service and delivery

Package arrived at expectation and good condition. The tracking was very helpful. I can fully recommend Australia Post as reliable and helpful as sometimes the post maybe held up. Thanks

Shipping TypeInternational
4.3
3.6
smj

smjParramatta

Yet another poor effort by AusPost

Another attempted delivery with no card left. Tracking status was wrong, showing ‘in transit’ for another week while the package just sat at a post office. Customer service was no help when trying to determine the status or later when leaving feedback directly.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Scott M

Scott MMelbourne

Terrible (Like Keepings off)

I would like to think everyone is doing their best during these times. But cutting deliveries seems to have just made things worse. I watched tracking in a parcel coming less than 25 km. It went to "We've got it" for 2 weeks. Then to "It's in it's way" for another 2 weeks. Then to "it's coming today" for 3 days. It is not a people problem. It is a management problem at Aust Post. Really poor effort.

Ridiculous even during covid

Every other courier company is still managing to get still dropped to my place in 1-2 days , but Australia post haven’t moved or touched any of my 4 packages in the last 8 days.
The last item I received took approximately two weeks to arrive despite being posted from 30ks away.

DunkBeerwah

Pathetic woeful slower than a wet week

Once upon a time Australia post were reliable.
Australia post would not trust them to deliver ANYTHING 3 weeks late wow for a local delivery 2 suburbs away maybe hire people that can manage freight properly and have it sorted and delivered ontime not a month later.

Dunk

So how do you explain local parcel post 2 suburbs away over 2 weeks and still waiting how many sorting staff did you sack/lay off in Victoria unreliable not good enough stop using covid as an excuse for cutting costs

nifco44

nifco44Sydney, NSW

Terrible in every aspect

Reduced deliveries from daily to 3 times per week. When I was young it was 11 times per week, what we have now is a third world system but the upper managment is getting massive bonuses, what a joke!

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sick of the RIP OFF Prices

Delivery times are ridiculous how can Couriers Please still deliver with 3 days and it takes Australia Post 3 weeks Melb to Melb . We also need competition against Australia Post other postal offices this is getting out of control the prices are so high to post anything that its putting smaller sellers out of business. $8.95 for a tiny item to go in a satchel bag because it doesn't just fit in the envelope slot. $1.10 for one stamp my gward prices going up and up and up when will it end?

Ben N.

Ben N.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Please advise what is happening with the following item 88K516843501000935102. Tracking does not seem to update. Cheers

Hi Ben,

It's normal not to see any scans whilst your parcel is moving across the country and you may not see another scan until it's in WA at the next sorting facility. Your parcel is estimated to arrive within eight business days so please allow until the 3rd December.

Have a lovely day!

Stuart

Stuartasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am expecting a delivery 333UF963879001000935002, but it has been "Received and ready for processing" since Monday 23 afternoon. Please advice when the delivery can start?

Hi Stuart,

This one should have already started now and was estimated to arrive today but can't see any further scans since it was sent. Parcels between these postcodes should take up to four business days however it's no secret that there are delays in our network these days so I recommend allowing until Monday and if the scans don't update we can start an investigation for you.

Coleen K.

Coleen K.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there. I have post coming today suppose tobe and its still says its coming today its already 20:49
Can you please track it 2GLZ01981465

Hi Coleen,

I can see you spoke to someone today about this and they assisted you. If you require any further assistance please let me know!

This page is monitored Monday - Friday and if you require an update sooner we recommend speaking to our Social Media Team on Facebook & Twitter that are available 24/7. Alternatively you can call us on 13 7678 (Mon - Fri) or live chat with someone - https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives