Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 2 of 2)

Diag0n-AU

Diag0n-AUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aus Post taking 5 days to deliver from Heidelberg West to Melbourne 3000

My parcel estimated date was 17th of July then got delayed which I understand but I still haven’t got any tracking after the 16th which says it was in Thomastown. How long does it take!

Michael M.Australia Post

Definitely not that long, can indicate an issue through the processing facilities or a delay we need to investigate. I've sent you a private message so we can look into this for you.

~ Mikey

Looking for Couriers?

Read the reviews for Sendle

David MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pay for Home Delivery- But you pick up from Post Office!!

I pay for home delivery but never get parcels delivered to home. I have tried MULTIPLE times to get parcel delivered home. I just see a card saying no one was home and pick it up from the local post office (LPO). I have recently stayed home the whole day and waited for an important parcel and found that the post man just dropped a card along with the other mail to pick up my parcel. Aus Post is fraudulently charging home delivery but the parcels are dropped off at the LPO & the individual needs to pick it up. Use another courier company if possible.

David M

Its a new seperate home with large door numbers on a msin road. No issue with access. I receive parcels from other delivery/ courier companies.... Just not Australia Post deliveries. I also live in an inner suburb in Melbourne.

Other Couriers

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Their motto is "We deliver". I say, yeah, when you feel like it!

Couriers

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Poor services

How can that be possible every time I specify ‘Do not leave the parcel unattended when noone’s home, send it to the post office ‘ and they always do the opposite. They just leave it in front of the house no matter how crazy the weather is. What’s the point asking for special requirement if you never take care of it? Besides some delivery guys were really rude and they didn’t even confirm the receivers’ name. Poor services. And very uncompetitive pricing.

Michael M.Australia Post

Getting Updates to receiving parcel! Poor service! Recommend use another service!!

Will email saying your Item is coming tomorrow.Tomorrow comes then receive a email say delayed delivery It is now the following day.This has become a regular thing with them and is a JOKE!

Sami M.Australia Post
caspymisty
caspymisty

Yes it would be great to see them get it right! If it was only once then ok but 6 Items that I have brought in a row, NO sorry It's not except able.

Kamel

KamelSydney, NSW

Horrible

The mail man keeps leaving me a card for my parcels I keep complaining online the problem gets fixed for a while and there we go again my building has an intercom 5m away from the postman's bike in his line of sight yet he prefers to be lazy and leave me a card he did it more than 30 times and Australia Post just simply won't care.

Australia P.Australia Post

Looking for Couriers?

Read the reviews for Sendle

Jason

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

Alice

jenp

jenpasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I was expecting a delivery on Friday 30/04, my parcel said it was onboard for delivery but I never received it. Now it is showi g as 'delayed'. What has happened? My tracking number is XB35001450

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jenp,

I can see why you'd be worried! If your parcel was showing "onboard for delivery" last week it should have been delivered that day.

As it hasn't been, please fill in this form here https://tinyurl.com/3wd6ds7x so we can investigate with the driver for you.

Alice

Tony

Tonyasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I've been waiting for a parcel for a week now, apparently the machines had trouble reading the address label and it was stuck in Brisbane. Could you have a look and let me know how it's going please? The tracking No is R431695012409498006120907

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Tony,

I've had a look at R431695012409498006120907 and based on the scan I can see from yesterday, it looks like any issues we were having have been corrected. I'd allow until Thursday for it to be delivered, but if not, let us know again and we can get an investigation underway.

- Cat

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Other Couriers