Listing monitored by Australia Post

HEADsydney

Aust gouge post

Are we subsidizing daigou post to china ,maybe the chinese government own a bigger share of Aust post.
Every 1/4 the rates go up why,to subsidize their chatswood daigou opperation?
When you ask the workers in aust post just get a shudder of embaressment thats all. And that is all Greed greed and more greed.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Alice F.Australia PostSend a private message
HEAD

And just received a registered mail envelope,containing deeds left on my doorstep ,not good enough australia gouge post,yet you charge for a service and fall short .this should have been redirected to my local post office.

K Horrocks
K HorrocksSydney, NSW

Queens land to NSW via PERTH

Posted with tracking number on 23 April in Queensland registered in Perth Western Australia of all places on 1 March (day which was supposed to be delivered to moi) didn't get to Sydney till the 4 March delivered 5 March, thankfully it arrived but why send mail to the totally opposite side if this ‘Great Southern Land’ that doesn’t make fiscal sense

Priscila L.Australia PostSend a private message

What on earth is going on?!

James T
James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Priscila L.Australia PostSend a private message
Couriers

Diag0n-AU
Diag0n-AUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aus Post taking 5 days to deliver from Heidelberg West to Melbourne 3000

My parcel estimated date was 17th of July then got delayed which I understand but I still haven’t got any tracking after the 16th which says it was in Thomastown. How long does it take!

Michael M.Australia PostSend a private message

Definitely not that long, can indicate an issue through the processing facilities or a delay we need to investigate. I've sent you a private message so we can look into this for you.

~ Mikey

FGS
FGSasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Always seem to be long delays. Covid has well and truly died now and you would think the business would have enough knowledge by now on how to execute scenario planning regardless. They don't even bother with excuses anymore. It just seems to sit at 'received for processing for days before moving to the next state for yet more (eventual) processing. The so-called on time (7 days) gets changed to just say 'updated' with an extra week added on and no further information. Surely there is a more efficient way to manage the postal service by now. Why do Aus Post execs get so much for doing so little. So much wastage ...

Jay V.
Jay V.

Yeah I have a similar thing from mount waverly aust post.

Fang-Ling K.
Fang-Ling K.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

The info shows Incorrectly sorted and forwarder to correct location. Actually, it arrived at the post office 3km away from my house last night and is now being sent back to the city (about 52km away). This means it will arrive with a delay of at least three days. Can I trouble you to make sure it doesn't get sent to further? No. AMQ575008301000935001

Jase

No, you may not. We are nothing to them. Bow down and accept your fate :)

Lisa
Lisaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am waiting for my passport and it has been sitting at like this for 5 days - Item processed at facility

DANDENONG SOUTH VIC. I am hoping to fly next week. Do I cancel my holiday? Will it arrive in time?? Please help. I lodged a tracking question and have had no answer and it is still sitting there today. My number is 564377274018.
My partner is also waiting for his passport.

Lisa