Listing monitored by Australia Post

Shivanthan
ShivanthanSydney, NSW

One of the best if not the best postal service in Australia

I see many negative reviews about Australia post that makes me think their service may be subject to the suburb operates in. I am living in Carlingford and my posts are delivered prompt every time. I received notifications from the service with an indicative time frame or delivery and in almost all the time, its delivered on the first date of the time window. Exceptional service. Other courier companies must take lessons from Australia Post.

ORRELSE Racing
ORRELSE Racing Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable Service You Can Depend On

I rely on AUSTRALIA POST to delivery many parcels for me each year, without missing a beat.
I’m proud of the service I receive from the all the employees involved.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

On time delivery

Shoutout to Australia Post for the fast delivery of my parcel. They also send very clear communication on the whereabouts and when is the expected date and time I shall receive my parcel.

Janet B.
Janet B.

Great Australian postal service.

Australia Post communicates with the customer to let them know a delivery date via text message.
My only concern is on occasions they have thrown the parcel onto the verandah. I have witnessed this myself.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSoutheast, SA

Pride in your employment

The parcel I was waiting on was delivered by an Australian Post contractor who is a great ambassador for AP. Excellent tracking program and advice where my parcel was located.

damian c.
damian c.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

This is a great service

I sent a package and it was sent just on time! Also, i've sent some items i bought through the return service and it works perfectly also. The staff at the Byron bay branch was super helpful and gave me some ETA.

Ebony Rae
Ebony Rae

Excellent service at a great price

I find Australia Post a great service. Very easy to ship with, a little bit expensive for local postage but I've found their delivery time to be quick and prompt. I'd recommend using them to others

Gaya W
Gaya WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good service

My all parcels delivered on time and with a very good condition. They do deliver to exactly place.I said to them that to deliver at a safe place. Doing good.Really appreciate

Nardia
NardiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

Totally impressed with the notification process of my parcel. It was clear, consider and accurate. My parcel arrived on time and in great shape. Thoroughly happy with Australia Postal service.

Louisa T.
Louisa T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Arrived on time!

My package arrived on time and in good condition. The ongoing text messages and emails to help with tracking the package was very helpful. I love how you can also use the Aus Post app to track the package very happy customer.

Mary D.
Mary D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

This is perfect, can't live without it

I do alot of internet buying at the moment Australia post always deliver on time and if it can't be delivered they leave me a card and I pick it up, very happy with the service

Robyn H
Robyn HAU

Quick service

I happy every time I received a package that was delivered by aus post is was quick, undamaged and delivered to my front door. The delivery person was all ways nice.

Robert
Robert

Australia post something good is happening.

Australia post, who would have thought they are no longer the slow boat to china of supply chain services, the number of internet shop orders I have received of late have turned me around in a good way.

Tracking updates, sms alerts, my items arriving in perfect condition, by a smiling face at my door has been awesome!!.

Keep up the good work.

David A.
David A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Always receive great service from our Delivery Man.

We have received great service from our Australia Post Contractor. Always delivered on time . Have never had any problems over the last 4 years. Always left in a secure area if we are not home.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Quick service is great condition

Recent multiple orders have been delivered much quicker than anticipated given the Covid impact on services and increase in demand of deliveries. Great job Australia Post. And great app to help with tracking!