Listing monitored by Australia Post

Postie left we missed you card

Whenever I order stuff online, I always deliver to a parcel locker because it seems I always miss my delivery.

Today, I ordered something that wouldn't accept a parcel locker. I left a note I am working from home today, expecting another courier to pick something up, and I caught the postie stealthy trying to leave a we missed you card - didn't ring the doorbell, didn't knock. He sheepishly gave me my parcel.

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed, yet again.

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered to wrong address

This morning my parcel was delivered to the wrong address. I called Aus Post customer service. They at first tried to tell me that I lived in Labrador, when I don't. I live in Southport. Then they said there are two streets with the same name. There is not another street in labrador with the same name as my street address. They eventually did deliver my items. Relieved they could fix it, but if they couldn't retrieve my parcel it would have been an effort to get a reimbursement. My delivery was opened.

Jet
Jet

Personally haven't had any problems

Haven't had any problems really with Australia Post, all my packages come on time and my local delivery driver is always very nice and handles my packages with great care :)

But once I did have an important letter I was sending to a PO Box at Collins St get sent to a post office in South Yarra and it added an extra 3 days in transit before I got to where it needed to go

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas NguyenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor and unresposible service! My address is in the heart of Brisbane and they always redirect it to a local post office

Australia Post workers always try to cut corners and redirect my parcels to a local post office, instead of shipping them to my easily accessible and city-centered apartment. Poor service!

jeannine w.
jeannine w.Sydney, NSW

The best delivery person ever. 5 star!

The delivery man Rod went over and beyond delivering my parcel. I did not hear his knocking on the door, and he even called me 2 times, but to save me going to the post office to pick up my delivery he came back a third time so that I received my parcel today. I live on the third floor and on a lot of occasions deliveries are left at the bottom of the stairs. Rod is fantastic! He has delivered a few parcels to me and he has always got a smile on his face and a kind word to say. He is an asset to Australia Post! Go, Rod!

Owen B.
Owen B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always Delivers (although not always on time).

I've had over a dozen packages delivered by Australia Post's Parcel Post service. Whilst they could be better at delivering on-time, I've only once had to contact them to chase up a parcel. Australia Post's service is FAR superior than other "Courier" companies I've had packages delivered through, so I feel they deserve a decent review.

Lin C.
Lin C.

Star postie.She is awesome.

She always used my name when bringing my mail to my door.Always happy friendly.At times like this it helps to have this lady deliver.Thank you.Im sorry I didn't ask her name.

Nate
NateThe Mallee, VIC

Absolutely useless

Several times you have delivered my mail/post to my neighbours house, like if you read the parcel it clearly has my address not the neighbours so seriously you guys absolutely useless can’t even deliver stuff and it’s supposed to be your job to do it, like if you messed up once or twice I can understand that but this is happening nearly every time.

Abysmal, so slow.

Looking online I can see that thousands of people are dissatisfied with the postal service. This is meant to be an essential service, but it might as well not exist.

Diedre N.
Diedre N.South East Queensland, QLD

Why do I redirect

Parcels always delivered when not at home. I redirect as they can be stolen in my area no safe place to leave them. Why do I even bother. Maybe time to get a po box

Carinya
CarinyaSydney, NSW

Parcels thrown over the fence to the ground

The items are always delivered when they say its going to be delivered. However, even if I am home, the parcels are always left near my doorstep (not on my doorstep). The last item that was delivered was thrown over the fence (this was witness by the electrician who was working outside my place). The box was damage, thank goodness, the item inside was not damaged. I would have been very upset if it was. From previous reviews, it appears there is not a lot of care taken with the delivery of parcels. There must be a standard for delivery of parcels so that parcels are in good condition.

alexander
alexanderSouthwest, VIC

Late but okay experience

ordered a package from QLD to VIC, the package was held in dandenong facility for about a week but was delivered just fine a few days after the expected timeframe but at least it wasnt horrendously late or damaged. but thats probably the best you can expect these days

David C.
David C.Sydney, NSW

Illiterate driver

I have spinal collapse, and asked supplier to state that on the label, together with request to leave on the table we have by the back door. That was done, clearly, and yet the driver left the two 15kg parcels ON THE FLOOR< RIGHT BY THE TABLE!

Winnie
Winnie

Delivery guys never attempt to deliver to apartments

I live in an apartment. Someone is home most of the time. Yet if the parcel doesn't fit our letter box, it gets taken straight to the post office for collection. It is a serious problem, especially when I order items that are quite bulky. For an old lady, dragging the item home is a considerable challenge. Our post office is quite small. Staff there complain about that too because they keep running out of room.