Listing monitored by Australia Post

Memfer D.
Memfer D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would hate to be a front line employee during the Christmas rush this year.

Standard post is taking an average of 10 days sometimes up to 15 and its not Christmas yet. I'll be shopping in person this Christmas, I mean, the delivery times are bad. Maybe trickle some of those annual profits down to front line workers who will be taking the lions share of abuse for what's shaping up to be a nightmarish Christmas period.

HEADsydney

Aust gouge post

Are we subsidizing daigou post to china ,maybe the chinese government own a bigger share of Aust post.
Every 1/4 the rates go up why,to subsidize their chatswood daigou opperation?
When you ask the workers in aust post just get a shudder of embaressment thats all. And that is all Greed greed and more greed.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Alice F.Australia Post
HEAD

And just received a registered mail envelope,containing deeds left on my doorstep ,not good enough australia gouge post,yet you charge for a service and fall short .this should have been redirected to my local post office.

K Horrocks
K HorrocksSydney, NSW

Queens land to NSW via PERTH

Posted with tracking number on 23 April in Queensland registered in Perth Western Australia of all places on 1 March (day which was supposed to be delivered to moi) didn't get to Sydney till the 4 March delivered 5 March, thankfully it arrived but why send mail to the totally opposite side if this ‘Great Southern Land’ that doesn’t make fiscal sense

Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Couriers

What on earth is going on?!

James T
James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Xeronos H.
Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Diag0n-AU
Diag0n-AUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aus Post taking 5 days to deliver from Heidelberg West to Melbourne 3000

My parcel estimated date was 17th of July then got delayed which I understand but I still haven’t got any tracking after the 16th which says it was in Thomastown. How long does it take!

Michael M.Australia Post

Definitely not that long, can indicate an issue through the processing facilities or a delay we need to investigate. I've sent you a private message so we can look into this for you.

~ Mikey