Listing monitored by Australia Post

jeannine w.
jeannine w.Sydney, NSW

The best delivery person ever. 5 star!

The delivery man Rod went over and beyond delivering my parcel. I did not hear his knocking on the door, and he even called me 2 times, but to save me going to the post office to pick up my delivery he came back a third time so that I received my parcel today. I live on the third floor and on a lot of occasions deliveries are left at the bottom of the stairs. Rod is fantastic! He has delivered a few parcels to me and he has always got a smile on his face and a kind word to say. He is an asset to Australia Post! Go, Rod!

Lin C.
Lin C.

Star postie.She is awesome.

She always used my name when bringing my mail to my door.Always happy friendly.At times like this it helps to have this lady deliver.Thank you.Im sorry I didn't ask her name.

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Due to Online buying I have numerous parcels delivered on a regular basis. In all the years of my dealings I have only had one parcel go astray. When my regular Australia Post Driver returned from holiday he soon tracked, and found my missing article. The Driver is very polite and professional. Even my dog enjoys his visits! I always receive notice of when a parcel will arrive, plus notice of when it has been delivered.
During these extenuating times it is reassuring to know that Australia Post does its utmost to ensure speedy delivery. Job well done!

Simone
Simone

Always friendly and delivering my items as mentioned on the app.
Australian post are highly recommended and are Australian safe. Australian post deliver my parcels careful and always place in a safe place.

Penny
PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with our delivery man

I'm not reviewing times etc but I am reviewing our delivery man. He always delivers to our door. I have heard of delivery people putting cards in the mail box without even entering the property, not the postie at Acacia Ridge, he knocks a few times to make sure you hear him and is always happy and polite. Thank you Mr Postie, sometimes I can get free delivery after I spend over a certain amount, but I will pay the extra if I can choose AP purely because I trust our delivery man.

Deejay
DeejayMurray Region, NSW

Just what you need in lockdown

Aust Post, couriers and postmen are fantastic. Parcels arrive as expected, I'm kept informed with tracking and the positive and friendly staff often make my day brighter in lockdown. Thank you

HEADsydney

Aust gouge post

Are we subsidizing daigou post to china ,maybe the chinese government own a bigger share of Aust post.
Every 1/4 the rates go up why,to subsidize their chatswood daigou opperation?
When you ask the workers in aust post just get a shudder of embaressment thats all. And that is all Greed greed and more greed.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeLate
HEAD

And just received a registered mail envelope,containing deeds left on my doorstep ,not good enough australia gouge post,yet you charge for a service and fall short .this should have been redirected to my local post office.

Jules
JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome Service

I am very impressed with Australia Post, my parcels always arrive on time and in most cases still intact. I have not really had a problem with their service. Also Australia Post always keep me up to date through my email when my parcel is being prepared to leave the place where I bought it, how long it is going to be before it gets to me, and then when it has arrived, I get confirmation that it has been delivered. I really think this is awesome and I am impressed with their service.

Alice F.Australia PostSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experiences using our services.

Alice

Port Douglas provides a fantastic service

Excellent service from the Port Douglas Post Office. Delivery is always on time. Post person(s) always polite and helpful, especially when parcels being delivery are heavy. Tracking information always accurate. We do not have one complaint. .

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I realise most people come on these sites to complain but I'm really happy with the service I have received from Australia Post lately. They have always put my items in a safe place if I'm not home or I appreciate when I can pick up items from the post office. One day I picked an item up after the last day it was meant to be available and it was still there. They must be so much busier right now with people online shopping more.

Casey K.Australia PostSend a private message
Lynn Ferre
Lynn FerreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I receive many parcels from online orders, our delivery person ( normally same person) is great always a friendly smile and courteous. If not home he leaves behind brick pillars so can’t be seen from road.

Susan
Susan

Friendly delivery drivers, great service for the online shopper.

Austpost App is great for tracking, in addition, an SMS is received on the morning of delivery for tracked items.
I always know when to expect a parcel from my friendly driver.

Kate
Kate

Top of the range customer service!

My parcel arrived exactly when I was advised it would. I was sent emails advising me when it had been shipped, and again when it was on route. I planned my day around the delivery time and it arrived at the time I was told. The delivery driver was friendly and polite. A great experience on every level

Dee
DeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Always on time

I have found this service to be great value. The parcel arrives within the time period that is given and it is cost effective. Australia Post has always helped me in showing the best and cheapest way of sending parcels within Australia. Thanks for taking the complication out of posting parcels.

Caroline Nicholls
Caroline NichollsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better and more reliable than other postal/courrier services.

When other courriers don't bother to deliver, ring the door bell or provide clear tracking, we've been consistently amazed at how much AusPost has upped their game since COVID hit us. Parcels are delivered and they've even made a special note as to where to place parcels safely should we not be home which means we often came home to find our lovely mail on our little balcony because they cared enough to note. Also the level of service from the Posties is tremendous, always smiling regardless of who it is, very polite and always wishing us well and to be safe. It's the little things. Bravo AusPost, your Indooroopilly Post Office and Posties in the area are 10/10.