Listing monitored by Australia Post

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

On time delivery

Shoutout to Australia Post for the fast delivery of my parcel. They also send very clear communication on the whereabouts and when is the expected date and time I shall receive my parcel.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSoutheast, SA

Pride in your employment

The parcel I was waiting on was delivered by an Australian Post contractor who is a great ambassador for AP. Excellent tracking program and advice where my parcel was located.

Big O
Big O Sydney, NSW

Great Service from Aust Post

To day i received a parcel from Melbourne i was waiting on , the Postie who covers my area knows im home most days and i am getting over a operation, so he knows when he rings te Bell i need that bit extra to Answer the door, i dont know his name but hes based in Botany , we hardly ever get cards left in the Mail box anymore this Postie is a Great Guy.

Paul
PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely efficient

I bought a scratching post for my outdoor cat the has been made to become indoor due to illness. My package was delivered the next day. Frequent updates on the tracking of the parcel and delivered to my door. Very happy and relieved. My cats happy and so am I.

Ebony Rae
Ebony Rae

Excellent service at a great price

I find Australia Post a great service. Very easy to ship with, a little bit expensive for local postage but I've found their delivery time to be quick and prompt. I'd recommend using them to others

Gaya W
Gaya WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good service

My all parcels delivered on time and with a very good condition. They do deliver to exactly place.I said to them that to deliver at a safe place. Doing good.Really appreciate

Nardia
NardiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

Totally impressed with the notification process of my parcel. It was clear, consider and accurate. My parcel arrived on time and in great shape. Thoroughly happy with Australia Postal service.

Tracey
TraceyHunter Region, NSW

Australia postal service

Mostly my parcel arrived on time and when it arrived a day late they told me and why it would be late,i recommend them, their staff were very professional and well mannered too

Louisa T.
Louisa T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Arrived on time!

My package arrived on time and in good condition. The ongoing text messages and emails to help with tracking the package was very helpful. I love how you can also use the Aus Post app to track the package very happy customer.

Mary D.
Mary D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

This is perfect, can't live without it

I do alot of internet buying at the moment Australia post always deliver on time and if it can't be delivered they leave me a card and I pick it up, very happy with the service

Hope
HopeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Left in a safe place!

I Asked for my delivery to be left somewhere safe. The postie was very resourceful and made sure my package was safe until I got home. THANK YOU best service!

Robyn H
Robyn HAU

Quick service

I happy every time I received a package that was delivered by aus post is was quick, undamaged and delivered to my front door. The delivery person was all ways nice.

Robert
Robert

Australia post something good is happening.

Australia post, who would have thought they are no longer the slow boat to china of supply chain services, the number of internet shop orders I have received of late have turned me around in a good way.

Tracking updates, sms alerts, my items arriving in perfect condition, by a smiling face at my door has been awesome!!.

Keep up the good work.

David A.
David A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Always receive great service from our Delivery Man.

We have received great service from our Australia Post Contractor. Always delivered on time . Have never had any problems over the last 4 years. Always left in a secure area if we are not home.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Quick service is great condition

Recent multiple orders have been delivered much quicker than anticipated given the Covid impact on services and increase in demand of deliveries. Great job Australia Post. And great app to help with tracking!