Listing monitored by Australia Post

Jet
Jet

Personally haven't had any problems

Haven't had any problems really with Australia Post, all my packages come on time and my local delivery driver is always very nice and handles my packages with great care :)

But once I did have an important letter I was sending to a PO Box at Collins St get sent to a post office in South Yarra and it added an extra 3 days in transit before I got to where it needed to go

SiRock
SiRock

They work hard

Australia Post guys have been working extra hard in recent years with all the lockdowns and stuff. Not every member is equally useful and polite but overall they managed to carry out the duties with dignity. Shame my international shipping was a different story but again - COVID

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

Dave
DaveSoutheast, SA

Receiving and Sending parcels great service.

Receiving parcels, I always get an SMS/email keeping me informed and the driver is always courteous.
Sending parcels, purchase labels online and then the drop them off at my local post office or in a post box.
Parcels always arrive on time and in good condition.

Discostu75
Discostu75Sydney, NSW

A tough gig during tough times

Sold items through ebay/gumtree are arriving to my buyers quickly and without delay. I have only received positive feedback for buyers experience. Well done to the team at Australia Post.

1000chefs
1000chefs

Very good delivery service

Very good delivery service from start to finish with tracking numbers and estamit delivery times and dates for approximate time of drop off or other pick up location to nearest post office.

Adam
Adam

Variable but overall quality is good

I've had my share of issues with Australia Post (hence the only 4 stars), and perhaps it is just there area I am in now, but the service has been consistently good for a while. Whether it is sending documents around Australia or the multitude of deliveries, I consistently find items arrive quickly and reliably and their app is fantastic. The most recent one was no exception.

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Shipping TypeInternational
Kim
KimVictoria

Great postys

Thumbs up for the postys there great polite helpful pity there management didnt stop mucking them around good on the on rd postys keep up the good work...stop changing our postys management get a grip

Priscila L.Australia PostSend a private message

I love my postie! They do so much and deserve more recognition!

Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work Australia Post

During this Covid Crisis especially in Melbourne.... I have a large parcel/box delivered in 4days from Vic to Sunshine Coast Qld. No complaints here...Very Happy indeed and service was professional

Thanks Warren :)

Elizabeth Jan B.
Elizabeth Jan B.

Can't live without it.

All my mail is delivered in good condition. My sent parcels have all arrived on time and in good condition. I have no complaints. I have been using Australia Post for 60 plus years.

Thanks Elizabeth :)

manisle
manisleFar North Queensland, QLD

surprise performance

Normally don't have a lot of time for Australia Post, however when they get something right they should be acknowledged, in my case during the Corona virus they have performed well above my expectations. Parcels have arrived in good condition and on time or before time except for one parcel that came from an offshore island. So congratulations for stepping up to the plate!!

Thanks :)

Jade W.
Jade W.South East Queensland, QLD

Effect

Lately I have been sending packages around Australia and the post office has been amazing in assisting me with this task. Easy process and great personal service Everytime. No better way to send parcels.

Ibne F.Australia PostSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback :)

Beck
BeckCaloundra

Such helpful staff

The staff at our local Australia Post outlets go above and beyond to make you feel happy. It's great value for money knowing that you're postage will get to where it needs to go.