Gh M

Gh MSydney, NSW

Superior reliable delivery service.

With receiving many packages from different companies,Auspost stands out from the rest.Prompt, professional, friendly & reliable delivery,communications & tracking service. Thank you Australia Post for the endless parcels received on time and in perfect conditions.

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Shipping TypeInternational

Love Australia Post

I have never had an issue with Australia Post. Our post man (yes, he is a man) is excellent, he goes out of his way to deliver parcels in a safe place and places items in a plastic bag when it's raining. I can't understand why so many people have so many negative things to say. I just received a parcel on Wednesday in WA sent from VIC on Monday and Tuesday was a public holiday. Outstanding work!

Kirsty

Hi Casey, the most recent tracking number is 33UP80100181. I hope you can find the details and let the postie know. Thanks :) Kirsty

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just for privacy reasons, if you can send us your full name, email, and phone in a private message we can pass feedback on for you :)

It's 5 coz the local delivery guy

Using Auspost I've noticed an online purchase will arrive faster comparative to individual customer parcel post. Depending who you buy through will help determine delivery speed. I found Amazon fastest, then eBay and small business about on par. Muchos respectos for the local driver in my area, he kills it.

ness

nessSydney, NSW

Late shopping ALL arrived before Christmas!

Did some very last minute shopping on Sunday - estimated arrival 31 December or next year due to high volume of online shopping - most arrived today and one more item coming tomorrow - fantastic service considering Christmas and COVID 19.

Hi ness,

That's amazing to hear! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)

barney

barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

You guys do a good job

Always on time or quicker than expected through the Cambridge TAS facility, the local postie is always friendly as well.

Even during the pandemic, standard post has taken 3-7 days (even had something delivered on a Sunday which i didn't realise was a thing) and express was less than 24 hours in multiple cases.

I also recently called you for for a query re: international order and you helped very quickly.

I appreciate your hard work.

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work Australia Post

During this Covid Crisis especially in Melbourne.... I have a large parcel/box delivered in 4days from Vic to Sunshine Coast Qld. No complaints here...Very Happy indeed and service was professional

Thanks Warren :)

Contact M.

Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Elissa

ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Markus Guiness

Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Ian C Blair

Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Prompt Delivery

After making purchases on Ebay I have recently had two parcels delivered by Australia Post and in both instances they arrived earlier than expected. There was good communication from Australia Post prior to and after delivery. Both parcels arrived in excellent condition.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Ian, glad we've been doing great with your deliveries and keeping you well informed :)

Helen Martin

Helen MartinFar North Queensland, QLD

Right on time

Yes, as a matter of fact it arrived earlier than anticipated and in excellent condition. The tracking information was very helpful. I always receive excellent service when I purchase online through My Haircare.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Helen!! :)

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

4.2
3.5
Bicanoo

Bicanoo

Much improved service

Oz Post have lifted their game over the last few years and dealing with them and their parcel delivery service has been really positive. I send all over the country and all over the world and I've even 'lost' a few parcels along the way. But Ozzie Post manage to find my parcel everytime. The service is inexpensive compared to other overseas parcel services. I think we have one of the best services in the world.

Shipping TypeInternational
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the great review Bicanoo, it's great we're able to help you out with sending parcels all over the world for a good price, who doesn't love cheap costs :)

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Australia Post Are My Heroes

As a serious online shopper, I rely heavily on our country's postal and courier services, and I feel Australia Post is one of the best.
My packages always arrive in perfect condition and on time. Sure I may have the odd late arrival but it's only a day or two and mostly due to holidays etc.
I always the best, up to date tracking available with text messages and emails included.
Australia Post is our leading postal service for a reason, give them a go.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the review Moonie. I'm glad we've supplied the best service to you and we'll keep innovating & improving to maintain that service. Enjoy your weekend.

~ Mikey

RockinRem

RockinRemPerth, WA

Standard Post from Coastal Central NSW to South Queensland in about sixteen hours!!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing the good news around! So glad and happy you're happy with our services :)

KerriNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent service.

Australia Post parcel service was fantastic. I was sending a parcel to WA and the service given was excellent . They even tried to work out a cheaper way for me to send it. I highly recommend Australia Post Ulverstone in Tasmania.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Kerri. I'll be definitely letting Ulverstone know so they can be recognised for their efforts.

~ Mikey

Kerri

Thank you Mikey it's a pleasure. I can say it was an outstanding service I received. Kerri

Debbie

DebbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It has been great

We send a lot of parcels interstate to family members and we post them on a Friday and usually in there Monday for same state and only takes a few days interstate parcels always have arrived in perfect condition very happy

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome Debbie! Thanks for the positive review, hope your future parcels to your family arrive swiftly and safely in the future.

Sarah Stuart

Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online shop

Shopping online for my son is so much easier
I love it and I’m always super happy with the delivery times as it’s always quick
Thanks Australia post for always making life easy

Sami M.Australia Post

Userasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a postage package that was expected to be delivered on the 6th or the 7th of April and I can see it has been sitting at Strathfield since then. When can I expect delivery of this parcel?

Tracking number is TMP1969000403003756078094

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm sorry that TMP1969000403003756078094 is taking longer than expected to get to you.

Looking at our current delivery time frames to you from WA, tomorrow would actually be the expected delivery date when counting from posting, and when counting from the last scan, it would be the 14th, so it shouldn't be long now.

Ok. Thank you.

Carli

Carliasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, my tracking number is 33LMN500701701000931508, I haven’t received an update since Thursday 1 April, can you please advise the status of my delivery/ETA?

Thanks,
Carli

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Carli,

Delivery between Vic and Qld is currently taking between 1 and business days, so the expected delivery date for 33LMN500701701000931508 would be any weekday between now and the 13th.

Paul B.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

i have a parcel that left Sydney West on 24 March 33FJV155258901000930309 which appears to be still in transit to Perth WA on 31 March. Is there any update on this item (which is a birthday present..)

Hey Paul,

Our website is currently advising most parcels from NSW to WA are arriving within 6 business days but to allow up to 8:

Looks like it has arrived at a local delivery facility in Perth today so hopefully you'll see it out for delivery shortly. It does look like it may be going to a business address though and businesses may sometimes have alternative delivery arrangements in place such as diversions to a PO Box or something like that. In these cases, there may be a mail courier service who brings mail to the office so depending on their pick up schedules, delivery time can vary.

If you're not sure what kind of delivery arrangements are in place for this address, I'd recommend speaking with whoever at the business does handle the mail arrangements.

Paul B.

Many thanks for the reply

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions