Listing monitored by Australia Post

Rami
RamiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service considering Covid19 restrictions

For the last 5 parcels I received, the service was excellent. I just received a parcel this week and it came one day earlier than the expected time. However, for international parcels, they take longer processing time after they're arrived in Australia.

Mel B
Mel BCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I received a package from Australia Post today. It came quicker than expected which was a nice surprise. My package was in good condition and the delivery man was very polite and friendly. The service from Australia Post is always very good and I highly recommend them.

Dave
DaveSoutheast, SA

Receiving and Sending parcels great service.

Receiving parcels, I always get an SMS/email keeping me informed and the driver is always courteous.
Sending parcels, purchase labels online and then the drop them off at my local post office or in a post box.
Parcels always arrive on time and in good condition.

Mel
Mel

Outstanding service

Easy online postage where I can purchase post labels ,print them out and get them picked up or just put them in postbox makes my life easier. Always great service

Gh M
Gh MSydney, NSW

Superior reliable delivery service.

With receiving many packages from different companies,Auspost stands out from the rest.Prompt, professional, friendly & reliable delivery,communications & tracking service. Thank you Australia Post for the endless parcels received on time and in perfect conditions.

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Shipping TypeInternational

Love Australia Post

I have never had an issue with Australia Post. Our post man (yes, he is a man) is excellent, he goes out of his way to deliver parcels in a safe place and places items in a plastic bag when it's raining. I can't understand why so many people have so many negative things to say. I just received a parcel on Wednesday in WA sent from VIC on Monday and Tuesday was a public holiday. Outstanding work!

Kirsty

Hi Casey, the most recent tracking number is 33UP80100181. I hope you can find the details and let the postie know. Thanks :) Kirsty

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just for privacy reasons, if you can send us your full name, email, and phone in a private message we can pass feedback on for you :)

It's 5 coz the local delivery guy

Using Auspost I've noticed an online purchase will arrive faster comparative to individual customer parcel post. Depending who you buy through will help determine delivery speed. I found Amazon fastest, then eBay and small business about on par. Muchos respectos for the local driver in my area, he kills it.

ness
nessSydney, NSW

Late shopping ALL arrived before Christmas!

Did some very last minute shopping on Sunday - estimated arrival 31 December or next year due to high volume of online shopping - most arrived today and one more item coming tomorrow - fantastic service considering Christmas and COVID 19.

Hi ness,

That's amazing to hear! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)

barney
barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

You guys do a good job

Always on time or quicker than expected through the Cambridge TAS facility, the local postie is always friendly as well.

Even during the pandemic, standard post has taken 3-7 days (even had something delivered on a Sunday which i didn't realise was a thing) and express was less than 24 hours in multiple cases.

I also recently called you for for a query re: international order and you helped very quickly.

I appreciate your hard work.

Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work Australia Post

During this Covid Crisis especially in Melbourne.... I have a large parcel/box delivered in 4days from Vic to Sunshine Coast Qld. No complaints here...Very Happy indeed and service was professional

Thanks Warren :)

Contact M.
Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Elissa
ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Manny
MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

methginige
methginigeasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

The parcel has been stuck in "received by Australia post" for 4 days in WA when it is supposed to be arriving on time in NSW.
Tracking Number - R632593424459592006120605

wendybe
wendybe

With the covid shut downs and other problems parcels are being delayed. We are able to speak to our local post office personnel and they help out promptly. Wear a mask, go into your P.O. (if possible not at busy times) and get them onto the issue and work it out for you.

Hi methginige,

I can definitely help clear up some confusion here. Our tracking is point to point not live GPS, so you'll only see an update when a parcel has arrived at it's next facility, not when it's leaving the last. So I can assure you that the parcel isn't still at the Post Office in WA, it's in transit to it's next facility.

Our current estimated delivery timeframe between the two locations is 7 business days, so we're expecting R632593424459592006120605 to be delivered on or before the 4th of August.

I hope this helps!

Henry Priceasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Is there any chance my parcel will be delivered today?

Hey Henry,

I'd be happy to check it out for you.

What postcode is 0307061347495006000991 heading to?

Thank you! 5606

Thanks for that, Henry.

Based on your location, we're expecting 0307061347495006000991 to be delivered on or before this coming Wednesday. If it's not, please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter with your tracking number or give us a call on 13 13 18 so we can look into it further.

Victoria
Victoriaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my parcel (tracking number #99704713156901000830904) was estimated to be here on Monday 20th- Tuesday 21st, coming from within the same state. It now says delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery. Does that mean it’s still at its senders location? How long roughly would it take to be here?

Hi Victoria,

That delayed status just comes up automatically when a parcel hasn't arrived within the time frame initially estimated.

Looking at the tracking, this was only posted on Monday the 19th so the delivery estimate calculated by the online tracking seems a bit off. Our website does advise allowing 2-4 business days for same state deliveries within NSW at the moment so it is actually expected to reach you by today.

It hasn't been scanned out for delivery yet though so does appear to have been held up. This is likely due to the ongoing COVID situation in NSW which is having a pretty heavy impact on our network.

I really apologise for the delay, we'll be working to get this to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, it's worth letting your sender know you are still waiting and feel free to contact us on 13 13 18, via social media or by lodging and enquiry on our website if you'd like us to set up a case to keep an eye on this delivery for you.

-Casey