Listing monitored by Australia Post

Memfer D.
Memfer D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would hate to be a front line employee during the Christmas rush this year.

Standard post is taking an average of 10 days sometimes up to 15 and its not Christmas yet. I'll be shopping in person this Christmas, I mean, the delivery times are bad. Maybe trickle some of those annual profits down to front line workers who will be taking the lions share of abuse for what's shaping up to be a nightmarish Christmas period.

HEADsydney

Aust gouge post

Are we subsidizing daigou post to china ,maybe the chinese government own a bigger share of Aust post.
Every 1/4 the rates go up why,to subsidize their chatswood daigou opperation?
When you ask the workers in aust post just get a shudder of embaressment thats all. And that is all Greed greed and more greed.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Alice F.Australia Post
HEAD

And just received a registered mail envelope,containing deeds left on my doorstep ,not good enough australia gouge post,yet you charge for a service and fall short .this should have been redirected to my local post office.

K Horrocks
K HorrocksSydney, NSW

Queens land to NSW via PERTH

Posted with tracking number on 23 April in Queensland registered in Perth Western Australia of all places on 1 March (day which was supposed to be delivered to moi) didn't get to Sydney till the 4 March delivered 5 March, thankfully it arrived but why send mail to the totally opposite side if this ‘Great Southern Land’ that doesn’t make fiscal sense

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational
Casey K.Australia Post
Casey K.Australia Post
Couriers

Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Priscila L.Australia Post

What on earth is going on?!

James T
James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Xeronos H.
Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Diag0n-AU
Diag0n-AUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aus Post taking 5 days to deliver from Heidelberg West to Melbourne 3000

My parcel estimated date was 17th of July then got delayed which I understand but I still haven’t got any tracking after the 16th which says it was in Thomastown. How long does it take!

Michael M.Australia Post

Definitely not that long, can indicate an issue through the processing facilities or a delay we need to investigate. I've sent you a private message so we can look into this for you.

~ Mikey

Couriers

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for parcel R616497016883134006120901 to 2074.
Why is it going back and forth Sydney to Lismore?
Thanks,J

Reikioz13

All Auspost questions are ignored by Auspost and you will never receive a satisfactory answer.

JOHN PETER
JOHN PETER

Most probably label issues the system prob can not read the address

Collin
Collinasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel was due 29 oct. Tracking shows “we’ve got it” for the last three weeks but no revised delivery date. No point contacting them they just say the same unhelpful thing every time. I can understand Covid delays but no updates at all!!!!!
Tracking no:34at150801000930305

Angela
Angelaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I’ve ordered a pair of shoes from Birtinya, Queensland on 3rd November but they have not come or even been processed. I am in Sydney and it is past the expected delivery date. My tracking is 99705690971501004300904. Thankyou

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions