Listing monitored by Australia Post

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational
Casey K.Australia Post
Casey K.Australia Post
Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Helen6264
Helen6264AU

Slow and slower

Aus Post, by definition, has one job. To deliver post!

Slow, lost, tracking that doesn't update. I have multiple parcels as both sender and receiver, that are either taking a ridiculously long time, or deemed "lost in transit".

And not just in the current climate. A year ago, I posted birthday present was posted express from WA to Melbourne. I watched it on tracking go back and forth THREE times between Perth and Melbourne!

Once I contacted Aus Post it was finally delivered to the address in Melbourne, 17 days after posting it Express.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post

An average to poor service. The time taken to deliver mail locally can be three to five days. To Perth it can take around 10 days !! Costs to mail both letters and packages go up as service goes down. I am not sure this sort of service warrants a CEO earning a salary of around $3 Million per year

Couriers

wendylou
wendylouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Should be better

Have had two parcels delivered domestically of late . The first I wasn't notified ever and it was sitting in the local post office waiting for me to pick it up . They weren't perturbed at all at my complaint . The second time I rang to find my parcel . They couldn't find it but rang me later when it was discovered . Have not had anything delivered by them again.

Xeronos H.
Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

Delivery TimeOn Time
jamesmn
jamesmnballarat victoria

The service is running out of control

Sampson T.
Sampson T.South East Queensland, QLD

Its 2019 and AusPost are still using carrier pigeons!

Michael M.Australia Post

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for parcel R616497016883134006120901 to 2074.
Why is it going back and forth Sydney to Lismore?
Thanks,J

Reikioz13

All Auspost questions are ignored by Auspost and you will never receive a satisfactory answer.

JOHN PETER
JOHN PETER

Most probably label issues the system prob can not read the address

Collin
Collinasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel was due 29 oct. Tracking shows “we’ve got it” for the last three weeks but no revised delivery date. No point contacting them they just say the same unhelpful thing every time. I can understand Covid delays but no updates at all!!!!!
Tracking no:34at150801000930305

Angela
Angelaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I’ve ordered a pair of shoes from Birtinya, Queensland on 3rd November but they have not come or even been processed. I am in Sydney and it is past the expected delivery date. My tracking is 99705690971501004300904. Thankyou

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions