Listing monitored by Australia Post

Millypilly
MillypillySouth East Queensland, QLD

You will get the parcel eventually

At the moment the post is so slow that I expect to wait for Metro Brisbane deliveries to take at least 3 weeks. If the parcel arrives before that it’s a bonus. The Aust Post Couriers have always been really pleasant and handle the packages with care. On a side note I have been getting deliveries from London via Fed Express that take less than a week.

Charchie
Charchie

Obviously lost my parcel but eventually delivered.

There weren't any responses to my online enquiries. The staff at the post office are just as puzzled as to why my parcel has been where it has (but here). Tracking is a joke. The ETA changes every day.
UPDATE: Parcel found and delivered. Finally spoke to someone on the phone and got the parcel 30 days after it was sent. Not awesome but at least it wasn't lost completely. I'd be looking elsewhere to send more valuable items.

Zak
ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVING the (window) time frame of when my parcel will be delivered!!

I’m a regular user of Australia Post and have to say how much more CONVENIENT it has been since Australia Post have started informing me (of a window time frame eg. arriving today between 10-12pm) when my parcel arrives! I can organise my day with more confidence and make sure I’m home at those times. I had 2 parcels delivered today, both at different times and given a time frame for delivery for both…loving it!!

Daniel G
Daniel GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prices poor, delivery and notification great.

OZ Post are getting pricey. It's becoming a case of allowing competition to creep in just based on their escalating prices. Mismanagement or a money grab?
Fortunately their delivery and communication/tracking makes it somewhat forgivable as they've never lost something (for me) and their notifications are great.

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational
Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Helen6264
Helen6264AU

Slow and slower

Aus Post, by definition, has one job. To deliver post!

Slow, lost, tracking that doesn't update. I have multiple parcels as both sender and receiver, that are either taking a ridiculously long time, or deemed "lost in transit".

And not just in the current climate. A year ago, I posted birthday present was posted express from WA to Melbourne. I watched it on tracking go back and forth THREE times between Perth and Melbourne!

Once I contacted Aus Post it was finally delivered to the address in Melbourne, 17 days after posting it Express.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Jerzy Komosa
Jerzy KomosaSydney, NSW

General opinion

Shipping TypeInternational
Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Jerzy, thanks for your feedback and glad to know that the service standard has improved. if you ever experiencing any delivery issue, please let us know so that we will try our best to fix this.

Regards
Ibne

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post

An average to poor service. The time taken to deliver mail locally can be three to five days. To Perth it can take around 10 days !! Costs to mail both letters and packages go up as service goes down. I am not sure this sort of service warrants a CEO earning a salary of around $3 Million per year

wendylou
wendylouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Should be better

Have had two parcels delivered domestically of late . The first I wasn't notified ever and it was sitting in the local post office waiting for me to pick it up . They weren't perturbed at all at my complaint . The second time I rang to find my parcel . They couldn't find it but rang me later when it was discovered . Have not had anything delivered by them again.

Xeronos H.
Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

jamesmn
jamesmnballarat victoria

The service is running out of control

Sampson T.
Sampson T.South East Queensland, QLD

Its 2019 and AusPost are still using carrier pigeons!

Michael M.Australia Post

Mehhh

Had a parcel shipped from Vic to Sydney. Somehow the parcel ended up in Darwin for some unknown reason. Parcel eventually arrived but it took 3 weeks to get here.

Sami M.Australia Post