Listing monitored by Australia Post

Nate
NateThe Mallee, VIC

Absolutely useless

Several times you have delivered my mail/post to my neighbours house, like if you read the parcel it clearly has my address not the neighbours so seriously you guys absolutely useless can’t even deliver stuff and it’s supposed to be your job to do it, like if you messed up once or twice I can understand that but this is happening nearly every time.

Abysmal, so slow.

Looking online I can see that thousands of people are dissatisfied with the postal service. This is meant to be an essential service, but it might as well not exist.

Diedre N.
Diedre N.South East Queensland, QLD

Why do I redirect

Parcels always delivered when not at home. I redirect as they can be stolen in my area no safe place to leave them. Why do I even bother. Maybe time to get a po box

Carinya
CarinyaSydney, NSW

Parcels thrown over the fence to the ground

The items are always delivered when they say its going to be delivered. However, even if I am home, the parcels are always left near my doorstep (not on my doorstep). The last item that was delivered was thrown over the fence (this was witness by the electrician who was working outside my place). The box was damage, thank goodness, the item inside was not damaged. I would have been very upset if it was. From previous reviews, it appears there is not a lot of care taken with the delivery of parcels. There must be a standard for delivery of parcels so that parcels are in good condition.

Winnie
Winnie

Delivery guys never attempt to deliver to apartments

I live in an apartment. Someone is home most of the time. Yet if the parcel doesn't fit our letter box, it gets taken straight to the post office for collection. It is a serious problem, especially when I order items that are quite bulky. For an old lady, dragging the item home is a considerable challenge. Our post office is quite small. Staff there complain about that too because they keep running out of room.

SiRock
SiRock

They work hard

Australia Post guys have been working extra hard in recent years with all the lockdowns and stuff. Not every member is equally useful and polite but overall they managed to carry out the duties with dignity. Shame my international shipping was a different story but again - COVID

Isabel Findlay
Isabel FindlayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

always bring my parcels early

great job. I always get my parcels 1 week earlier than they are supposed to arrive. I personally get great service. Even when my parcel is coming from a different country its still arrives early. Hands down amazing.

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Due to Online buying I have numerous parcels delivered on a regular basis. In all the years of my dealings I have only had one parcel go astray. When my regular Australia Post Driver returned from holiday he soon tracked, and found my missing article. The Driver is very polite and professional. Even my dog enjoys his visits! I always receive notice of when a parcel will arrive, plus notice of when it has been delivered.
During these extenuating times it is reassuring to know that Australia Post does its utmost to ensure speedy delivery. Job well done!

Addy
AddySydney, NSW

Excellent job!

Australia Post have been superior to other courier services and have great update communication. They are also easily contactable and responsive. This is important especially during these times when delays occur due to covid disruptions. Keeping up the good work Australia Post!

Simone
Simone

Always friendly and delivering my items as mentioned on the app.
Australian post are highly recommended and are Australian safe. Australian post deliver my parcels careful and always place in a safe place.

Penny
PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with our delivery man

I'm not reviewing times etc but I am reviewing our delivery man. He always delivers to our door. I have heard of delivery people putting cards in the mail box without even entering the property, not the postie at Acacia Ridge, he knocks a few times to make sure you hear him and is always happy and polite. Thank you Mr Postie, sometimes I can get free delivery after I spend over a certain amount, but I will pay the extra if I can choose AP purely because I trust our delivery man.

Deejay
DeejayMurray Region, NSW

Just what you need in lockdown

Aust Post, couriers and postmen are fantastic. Parcels arrive as expected, I'm kept informed with tracking and the positive and friendly staff often make my day brighter in lockdown. Thank you

Cat P.Australia Post

Jenniferlaw61
Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Postman goes above and beyond to help

Hello,
i just wanted to say thank you to the postman who delivers my parcels. I have mobility issues and he always leaves the parcels as near as possible to the door, but yesterday he left the latest delivery, plus the one I was still unpacking from 2 weeks ago (it had heavy stuff) and a delivery from Saturday, all at the door waiting for me to open it.

Thank you very much, i really appreciated the effort.

Cat P.Australia Post
Jules
JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome Service

I am very impressed with Australia Post, my parcels always arrive on time and in most cases still intact. I have not really had a problem with their service. Also Australia Post always keep me up to date through my email when my parcel is being prepared to leave the place where I bought it, how long it is going to be before it gets to me, and then when it has arrived, I get confirmation that it has been delivered. I really think this is awesome and I am impressed with their service.

Alice F.Australia Post

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experiences using our services.

Alice

p1ss3d0ff customer

constantly delivers to the wrong address

you have delivered parcels to the post office in the wrong town three times. one time it happened, when I finally got on to one of your representatives, it was very clear that he was unaware there is a post office in my town. are you really so disorganized and incompetent that your sorting agents don't know where the post offices are? must I include a map every time I buy something online, and the seller glue it on the parcel, complete with crayon markings on all post office locations? I'm sick of telling you. get it right!

Alice F.Australia Post

That's what I want too, but without seeing a tracking number that has had that detour, I can't tell where the issue might be happening, so I can't do anything to fix it.

Alice