Listing monitored by Australia Post

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational
Casey K.Australia Post
Casey K.Australia Post
Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Shipping TypeDomestic
Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Other Couriers

Xeronos H.
Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Shipping TypeDomestic

Mat
Matasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Iv been waiting 6 and half months now for a parcel it arrived in melb and now it's saying pending tracking is Lg835546500gb. How long till it arrives or is it lost thanks mat.

Jason
Jasonasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can anyone tell me how to ship an aerosol product, every courier or aust post website I go on say they don’t handle aerosol as they come under dangerous good.
There must be a way help please

Sian ..
Sian ..asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Could you please tell me what happened to package RCM392906401000935001 which has been missing since September 24th? Will it be delivered or should I request a refund from the sender?

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions