Listing monitored by Australia Post

p1ss3d0ff customer

constantly delivers to the wrong address

you have delivered parcels to the post office in the wrong town three times. one time it happened, when I finally got on to one of your representatives, it was very clear that he was unaware there is a post office in my town. are you really so disorganized and incompetent that your sorting agents don't know where the post offices are? must I include a map every time I buy something online, and the seller glue it on the parcel, complete with crayon markings on all post office locations? I'm sick of telling you. get it right!

Alice F.Australia Post

That's what I want too, but without seeing a tracking number that has had that detour, I can't tell where the issue might be happening, so I can't do anything to fix it.

Alice

K M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I paid what they asked. I want the service that I paid for.

Nothing gets delivered to my house except for cards saying "pick up after 4pm" by a postie on a bike. Isnt delivery part of the service I paid for. If I owed Australia post they would come to collect. I paid the amount Australia Post asked for the postage, I want what I paid for. This is stealing. Update: I am impressed with the way that bad reviews are smothered with good reviews within hours of them being posted, and the worthless responses by Australia Post. Productreview.com.au must be able to see that these "good reviews" are suspicious they seem to be from Australia post groupies.

Cat P.Australia Post

Lee
LeeHobart, TAS

Aust post XL box if it weighs less than 5kg they dont need to measure it and change any more than flat rate of $18.95

This happened with my postage today. Went back questioned they did reversal. If it's one of there extra large boxes it full. And it is 5kg or below. The cost should be $18.95

Sender or ReceiverSender
HarryVictoria

Abusive drivers

Made a few complaints about parcels not getting delivered to my property with everything being taken straight to the post office for no reason. I was told the driver would change his ways and indeed he did as I watched him throw my next parcel at my house with force!!!

So I proceeded to make another complaint and was told a new driver would be appointed. The new diver knocked on my door today and told me I made a false complaint against ‘his friend’ and was told by his boss to tell me it was impossible to see what I was claiming. So in short I was lying...

Seriously I am fed up and don’t want your company visiting my property anymore. Sick of being harassed by your workers who I am paying to deliver a service they cannot complete.

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational
BobSydney, NSW

AustPost are faking customer signature signed by themselves

In the past month, we had several high valued deliveries and all required signatures. We were waiting at home and sticked note on the door asking to knock the door or using door chime for deliveries. But Austpost postman had simply dropped all parcels at our carport without knocking the door for signature. We could only know parcels had been delivered after received tracking notification.
It looks like that Austpost is encouraging their staff to illegally fake customer signature regardless I had complained to this issue.

Priscila L.Australia Post

One star because I can't give zero

The last two parcels I have had sent to me have shown up on tracking as awaiting collection at Wilton GPO. But both times I have never gotten a pick up slip in my mailbox. This have never been a problem before Has the contractor in the area changed. If so it seems they are not doing their job. Both times the parcel was at the GPO so why didn't I get a slip in my mailbox, the box has a lock so it cannot of been stolen. The drivers/contractors around here are not even trying to deliver my stuff. Don't blame COVID-19 for delays or other errors this virus has been around for over a year now and business is booming for all delivery companies. Spend some of the profits on providing the service the customers are paying for.

Wilton 2571

Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

JSN

Package Dropped on Ground over Fence, Insecure and Exposed to the Weather.

Shipping TypeInternational
JSN

Note. This was not the first time. On a previous occasion a smaller package was left on top of my letterbox. Visible to all pedestrians and cars. The above delivery has been recorded on CCTV.

Ibne F.Australia Post
JSN

Already been looked in to I believe.

2W3203842801000931502

Patch
PatchGippsland, VIC

Could have walked it!

As a business mailing Aust Wide and taking complaints on slow mail delivery.
Example Country Vic to Country Vic distance 43 Kms it took 21 days!
Another of our customers Country Vic to South Western Australia 31 days! Australia Post should get credit for the time mail took to get to WA compared to distance from Vic Country to Vic Country.
All facts true as their Tracking Site online.
AND postage stamps increased by 10 cents in January. Last nights news has said now that Aust Post will only be delivering every SECOND day to Metro areas????? Well!

Sender or ReceiverSender
PQC
PQCSydney, NSW

I'm WFH due to COVID-19 but I got card left in the mailbox

Many people started working from home recently due to COVID-19. Fortunately, my company sent us home else well. I'm expecting one parcel arrives today. Instead a parcel notice left in the mailbox.
Hey AusPost, I'm at home and my doorbell isn't broken. Stop this delivering behaviour, please!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Bullrush
BullrushSydney Surrounds, NSW

New postie refuses to deliver our parcels

We got a new postie who refuses to deliver our parcels because she won't leave her bike so she dumped them in the driveway for anyone to take. Our previous postie always delivered parcels to our door. Australia Posts response agreed the parcels weren't left in a safe place. We have five stairs, a path,and five stairs to the house. We've never had a postie refuse to deliver. We're now told future parcels will all go to the post office. Not happy.

Disappointed

Today morning I had a parcel delivered from Australia post containing a single foam mattress. The building I live in has a lot of apartments and I requested the guy to come up in lift since I m pregnant. He refused saying he cant leave other parcels of his.
So I went down, collected the parcel. This Asian delivery guy told me its heavy and to my stupidity I requested him to at least pop the parcel in lift which is 5 meters away but again he said the same thing he cant help, where is humanity gone. I dont want any sympathy but it hurt me a lot.

Xeronos H.
Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

Wilmoi
WilmoiPerth, WA

Wonder if they have a clue of what is going on!

Advised on the 26th that the goods will Arrive Today! Waited all day - nothing came.
Goods arrived on the 29th - asked the delivery guy why the goods did not get delivered on Friday - he does not speak sufficient English to explain!

Michael M.Australia Post