Listing monitored by Australia Post

Nate
NateThe Mallee, VIC

Absolutely useless

Several times you have delivered my mail/post to my neighbours house, like if you read the parcel it clearly has my address not the neighbours so seriously you guys absolutely useless can’t even deliver stuff and it’s supposed to be your job to do it, like if you messed up once or twice I can understand that but this is happening nearly every time.

Abysmal, so slow.

Looking online I can see that thousands of people are dissatisfied with the postal service. This is meant to be an essential service, but it might as well not exist.

Diedre N.
Diedre N.South East Queensland, QLD

Why do I redirect

Parcels always delivered when not at home. I redirect as they can be stolen in my area no safe place to leave them. Why do I even bother. Maybe time to get a po box

Carinya
CarinyaSydney, NSW

Parcels thrown over the fence to the ground

The items are always delivered when they say its going to be delivered. However, even if I am home, the parcels are always left near my doorstep (not on my doorstep). The last item that was delivered was thrown over the fence (this was witness by the electrician who was working outside my place). The box was damage, thank goodness, the item inside was not damaged. I would have been very upset if it was. From previous reviews, it appears there is not a lot of care taken with the delivery of parcels. There must be a standard for delivery of parcels so that parcels are in good condition.

Winnie
Winnie

Delivery guys never attempt to deliver to apartments

I live in an apartment. Someone is home most of the time. Yet if the parcel doesn't fit our letter box, it gets taken straight to the post office for collection. It is a serious problem, especially when I order items that are quite bulky. For an old lady, dragging the item home is a considerable challenge. Our post office is quite small. Staff there complain about that too because they keep running out of room.

p1ss3d0ff customer

constantly delivers to the wrong address

you have delivered parcels to the post office in the wrong town three times. one time it happened, when I finally got on to one of your representatives, it was very clear that he was unaware there is a post office in my town. are you really so disorganized and incompetent that your sorting agents don't know where the post offices are? must I include a map every time I buy something online, and the seller glue it on the parcel, complete with crayon markings on all post office locations? I'm sick of telling you. get it right!

Alice F.Australia Post
Alice F.Australia Post

That's what I want too, but without seeing a tracking number that has had that detour, I can't tell where the issue might be happening, so I can't do anything to fix it.

Alice

K M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I paid what they asked. I want the service that I paid for.

Nothing gets delivered to my house except for cards saying "pick up after 4pm" by a postie on a bike. Isnt delivery part of the service I paid for. If I owed Australia post they would come to collect. I paid the amount Australia Post asked for the postage, I want what I paid for. This is stealing. Update: I am impressed with the way that bad reviews are smothered with good reviews within hours of them being posted, and the worthless responses by Australia Post. Productreview.com.au must be able to see that these "good reviews" are suspicious they seem to be from Australia post groupies.

Cat P.Australia Post
HarryVictoria

Abusive drivers

Made a few complaints about parcels not getting delivered to my property with everything being taken straight to the post office for no reason. I was told the driver would change his ways and indeed he did as I watched him throw my next parcel at my house with force!!!

So I proceeded to make another complaint and was told a new driver would be appointed. The new diver knocked on my door today and told me I made a false complaint against ‘his friend’ and was told by his boss to tell me it was impossible to see what I was claiming. So in short I was lying...

Seriously I am fed up and don’t want your company visiting my property anymore. Sick of being harassed by your workers who I am paying to deliver a service they cannot complete.

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational

BobSydney, NSW

AustPost are faking customer signature signed by themselves

In the past month, we had several high valued deliveries and all required signatures. We were waiting at home and sticked note on the door asking to knock the door or using door chime for deliveries. But Austpost postman had simply dropped all parcels at our carport without knocking the door for signature. We could only know parcels had been delivered after received tracking notification.
It looks like that Austpost is encouraging their staff to illegally fake customer signature regardless I had complained to this issue.

Priscila L.Australia Post

One star because I can't give zero

The last two parcels I have had sent to me have shown up on tracking as awaiting collection at Wilton GPO. But both times I have never gotten a pick up slip in my mailbox. This have never been a problem before Has the contractor in the area changed. If so it seems they are not doing their job. Both times the parcel was at the GPO so why didn't I get a slip in my mailbox, the box has a lock so it cannot of been stolen. The drivers/contractors around here are not even trying to deliver my stuff. Don't blame COVID-19 for delays or other errors this virus has been around for over a year now and business is booming for all delivery companies. Spend some of the profits on providing the service the customers are paying for.

Wilton 2571

Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

JSN

Package Dropped on Ground over Fence, Insecure and Exposed to the Weather.

Shipping TypeInternational
JSN

Note. This was not the first time. On a previous occasion a smaller package was left on top of my letterbox. Visible to all pedestrians and cars. The above delivery has been recorded on CCTV.

Ibne F.Australia Post
JSN

Already been looked in to I believe.

2W3203842801000931502

PQC
PQCSydney, NSW

I'm WFH due to COVID-19 but I got card left in the mailbox

Many people started working from home recently due to COVID-19. Fortunately, my company sent us home else well. I'm expecting one parcel arrives today. Instead a parcel notice left in the mailbox.
Hey AusPost, I'm at home and my doorbell isn't broken. Stop this delivering behaviour, please!

Ibne F.Australia Post
Bullrush
BullrushSydney Surrounds, NSW

New postie refuses to deliver our parcels

We got a new postie who refuses to deliver our parcels because she won't leave her bike so she dumped them in the driveway for anyone to take. Our previous postie always delivered parcels to our door. Australia Posts response agreed the parcels weren't left in a safe place. We have five stairs, a path,and five stairs to the house. We've never had a postie refuse to deliver. We're now told future parcels will all go to the post office. Not happy.