Listing monitored by Australia Post

SiRock
SiRock

They work hard

Australia Post guys have been working extra hard in recent years with all the lockdowns and stuff. Not every member is equally useful and polite but overall they managed to carry out the duties with dignity. Shame my international shipping was a different story but again - COVID

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

Dave
DaveSoutheast, SA

Receiving and Sending parcels great service.

Receiving parcels, I always get an SMS/email keeping me informed and the driver is always courteous.
Sending parcels, purchase labels online and then the drop them off at my local post office or in a post box.
Parcels always arrive on time and in good condition.

Cat P.Australia Post
1000chefs
1000chefs

Very good delivery service

Very good delivery service from start to finish with tracking numbers and estamit delivery times and dates for approximate time of drop off or other pick up location to nearest post office.

Cat P.Australia Post

Adam
Adam

Variable but overall quality is good

I've had my share of issues with Australia Post (hence the only 4 stars), and perhaps it is just there area I am in now, but the service has been consistently good for a while. Whether it is sending documents around Australia or the multitude of deliveries, I consistently find items arrive quickly and reliably and their app is fantastic. The most recent one was no exception.

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Shipping TypeInternational
Kim
KimVictoria

Great postys

Thumbs up for the postys there great polite helpful pity there management didnt stop mucking them around good on the on rd postys keep up the good work...stop changing our postys management get a grip

Priscila L.Australia Post

I love my postie! They do so much and deserve more recognition!

Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work Australia Post

During this Covid Crisis especially in Melbourne.... I have a large parcel/box delivered in 4days from Vic to Sunshine Coast Qld. No complaints here...Very Happy indeed and service was professional

Thanks Warren :)

manisle
manisleFar North Queensland, QLD

surprise performance

Normally don't have a lot of time for Australia Post, however when they get something right they should be acknowledged, in my case during the Corona virus they have performed well above my expectations. Parcels have arrived in good condition and on time or before time except for one parcel that came from an offshore island. So congratulations for stepping up to the plate!!

Thanks :)

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, friendly service, reliable

Convenient parcel satchels, but would love to see even smaller sizes available for tiny items. Parcels are usually delivered pretty quickly, small items posted in the postbox seem to take longer. Friendly postman and couriers always leave parcels in a safe place. Always reliable service.

Ethan C.
Ethan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works as described

I buy a lot of board games online so over the last 2-3 years I would say I average about a parcel a week from Australia Post. Never had an issue with them. And now with parcel lockers, collecting a parcel has never been easier for me.

On the other hand, other couriers like Fastway are literally the worst.

I will only buy board games online from companies that use Australia Post.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much Ethan :) enjoy your games!

Priscila

Xeronos H.
Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

Moonie Michael
Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Australia Post Are My Heroes

As a serious online shopper, I rely heavily on our country's postal and courier services, and I feel Australia Post is one of the best.
My packages always arrive in perfect condition and on time. Sure I may have the odd late arrival but it's only a day or two and mostly due to holidays etc.
I always the best, up to date tracking available with text messages and emails included.
Australia Post is our leading postal service for a reason, give them a go.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the review Moonie. I'm glad we've supplied the best service to you and we'll keep innovating & improving to maintain that service. Enjoy your weekend.

~ Mikey

rebekah.howard1
rebekah.howard1AU

Always efficient. Great communication

Lately I have received a number of parcels sent through AP and have found the service to be excellent. I always get text messages and emails to tell me where it is and when it will be available for pick up. Our local small country town post office is particularly helpful as well.

Michael M.Australia Post