Listing monitored by Australia Post

Isabel Findlay
Isabel FindlayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

always bring my parcels early

great job. I always get my parcels 1 week earlier than they are supposed to arrive. I personally get great service. Even when my parcel is coming from a different country its still arrives early. Hands down amazing.

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Due to Online buying I have numerous parcels delivered on a regular basis. In all the years of my dealings I have only had one parcel go astray. When my regular Australia Post Driver returned from holiday he soon tracked, and found my missing article. The Driver is very polite and professional. Even my dog enjoys his visits! I always receive notice of when a parcel will arrive, plus notice of when it has been delivered.
During these extenuating times it is reassuring to know that Australia Post does its utmost to ensure speedy delivery. Job well done!

Addy
AddySydney, NSW

Excellent job!

Australia Post have been superior to other courier services and have great update communication. They are also easily contactable and responsive. This is important especially during these times when delays occur due to covid disruptions. Keeping up the good work Australia Post!

Simone
Simone

Always friendly and delivering my items as mentioned on the app.
Australian post are highly recommended and are Australian safe. Australian post deliver my parcels careful and always place in a safe place.

Penny
PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with our delivery man

I'm not reviewing times etc but I am reviewing our delivery man. He always delivers to our door. I have heard of delivery people putting cards in the mail box without even entering the property, not the postie at Acacia Ridge, he knocks a few times to make sure you hear him and is always happy and polite. Thank you Mr Postie, sometimes I can get free delivery after I spend over a certain amount, but I will pay the extra if I can choose AP purely because I trust our delivery man.

Alice F.Australia Post
Deejay
DeejayMurray Region, NSW

Just what you need in lockdown

Aust Post, couriers and postmen are fantastic. Parcels arrive as expected, I'm kept informed with tracking and the positive and friendly staff often make my day brighter in lockdown. Thank you

Jenniferlaw61
Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Postman goes above and beyond to help

Hello,
i just wanted to say thank you to the postman who delivers my parcels. I have mobility issues and he always leaves the parcels as near as possible to the door, but yesterday he left the latest delivery, plus the one I was still unpacking from 2 weeks ago (it had heavy stuff) and a delivery from Saturday, all at the door waiting for me to open it.

Thank you very much, i really appreciated the effort.

Jules
JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome Service

I am very impressed with Australia Post, my parcels always arrive on time and in most cases still intact. I have not really had a problem with their service. Also Australia Post always keep me up to date through my email when my parcel is being prepared to leave the place where I bought it, how long it is going to be before it gets to me, and then when it has arrived, I get confirmation that it has been delivered. I really think this is awesome and I am impressed with their service.

Alice F.Australia Post

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experiences using our services.

Alice

Other Couriers

Port Douglas provides a fantastic service

Excellent service from the Port Douglas Post Office. Delivery is always on time. Post person(s) always polite and helpful, especially when parcels being delivery are heavy. Tracking information always accurate. We do not have one complaint. .

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I realise most people come on these sites to complain but I'm really happy with the service I have received from Australia Post lately. They have always put my items in a safe place if I'm not home or I appreciate when I can pick up items from the post office. One day I picked an item up after the last day it was meant to be available and it was still there. They must be so much busier right now with people online shopping more.

Rami
RamiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service considering Covid19 restrictions

For the last 5 parcels I received, the service was excellent. I just received a parcel this week and it came one day earlier than the expected time. However, for international parcels, they take longer processing time after they're arrived in Australia.

Mel B
Mel BCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I received a package from Australia Post today. It came quicker than expected which was a nice surprise. My package was in good condition and the delivery man was very polite and friendly. The service from Australia Post is always very good and I highly recommend them.

Lynn Ferre
Lynn FerreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I receive many parcels from online orders, our delivery person ( normally same person) is great always a friendly smile and courteous. If not home he leaves behind brick pillars so can’t be seen from road.

Mel
Mel

Outstanding service

Easy online postage where I can purchase post labels ,print them out and get them picked up or just put them in postbox makes my life easier. Always great service

Sender or ReceiverSender
Susan
Susan

Friendly delivery drivers, great service for the online shopper.

Austpost App is great for tracking, in addition, an SMS is received on the morning of delivery for tracked items.
I always know when to expect a parcel from my friendly driver.