Listing monitored by Australia Post

Zak
ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVING the (window) time frame of when my parcel will be delivered!!

I’m a regular user of Australia Post and have to say how much more CONVENIENT it has been since Australia Post have started informing me (of a window time frame eg. arriving today between 10-12pm) when my parcel arrives! I can organise my day with more confidence and make sure I’m home at those times. I had 2 parcels delivered today, both at different times and given a time frame for delivery for both…loving it!!

Shipping TypeDomestic
Australia Post
Casey K.Australia Post
Daniel G
Daniel GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prices poor, delivery and notification great.

OZ Post are getting pricey. It's becoming a case of allowing competition to creep in just based on their escalating prices. Mismanagement or a money grab?
Fortunately their delivery and communication/tracking makes it somewhat forgivable as they've never lost something (for me) and their notifications are great.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Jerzy Komosa
Jerzy KomosaSydney, NSW

General opinion

Shipping TypeInternational
Australia Post
Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Jerzy, thanks for your feedback and glad to know that the service standard has improved. if you ever experiencing any delivery issue, please let us know so that we will try our best to fix this.

Regards
Ibne

Renelle H.
Renelle H.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there have been no updates on my package that was sent out on Monday from Brisbane city, it says it's still pending. Tracking number 63236599429093

Amethyst1912
Amethyst1912

Perhaps if you ask Australia Post Renelle - I'm not Australia Post.

Susannah
Susannahasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have lodged 2 complaints for failed delivery attempts. I have heard nothing from Australia post regarding the issues. However they have promptly issued me with a survey on how they resolved the issue??? Wt?!
Has anyone else experience this?

Susanna B.
Susanna B.

Yes, I get that as well. Once you hang up on Australia Post Customer Service they are quick to send you an email with a link for survey, but they are not resolving your issue.

Mallee S.
Mallee S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

my parcel said coming today but doesn't get delivered??

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions