Listing monitored by Australia Post

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational
Casey K.Australia Post
Casey K.Australia Post
Helen6264
Helen6264AU

Slow and slower

Aus Post, by definition, has one job. To deliver post!

Slow, lost, tracking that doesn't update. I have multiple parcels as both sender and receiver, that are either taking a ridiculously long time, or deemed "lost in transit".

And not just in the current climate. A year ago, I posted birthday present was posted express from WA to Melbourne. I watched it on tracking go back and forth THREE times between Perth and Melbourne!

Once I contacted Aus Post it was finally delivered to the address in Melbourne, 17 days after posting it Express.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Other Couriers

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post

An average to poor service. The time taken to deliver mail locally can be three to five days. To Perth it can take around 10 days !! Costs to mail both letters and packages go up as service goes down. I am not sure this sort of service warrants a CEO earning a salary of around $3 Million per year

wendylou
wendylouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Should be better

Have had two parcels delivered domestically of late . The first I wasn't notified ever and it was sitting in the local post office waiting for me to pick it up . They weren't perturbed at all at my complaint . The second time I rang to find my parcel . They couldn't find it but rang me later when it was discovered . Have not had anything delivered by them again.

Priscila L.Australia Post
Couriers

jamesmn
jamesmnballarat victoria

The service is running out of control

Priscila L.Australia Post
Sampson T.
Sampson T.South East Queensland, QLD

Its 2019 and AusPost are still using carrier pigeons!

Michael M.Australia Post

Shiv
Shivasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my parcel 33XJM455964301000931508 now indicates that its Held at facility - In transit redirection. What does this mean? I haven't redirected my parcel can you provide me with some information

Mat
Matasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Iv been waiting 6 and half months now for a parcel it arrived in melb and now it's saying pending tracking is Lg835546500gb. How long till it arrives or is it lost thanks mat.

Jason
Jasonasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can anyone tell me how to ship an aerosol product, every courier or aust post website I go on say they don’t handle aerosol as they come under dangerous good.
There must be a way help please

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions