Listing monitored by Australia Post

4.9
Mel
Mel

Outstanding service

Easy online postage where I can purchase post labels ,print them out and get them picked up or just put them in postbox makes my life easier. Always great service

Cat P.Australia Post
barney
barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

Contact M.
Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Ibne F.Australia Post
Elissa
ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Ibne F.Australia Post
Couriers

Manny
MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

RockinRem
RockinRemPerth, WA

Standard Post from Coastal Central NSW to South Queensland in about sixteen hours!!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing the good news around! So glad and happy you're happy with our services :)

Priscila

KerriNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent service.

Australia Post parcel service was fantastic. I was sending a parcel to WA and the service given was excellent . They even tried to work out a cheaper way for me to send it. I highly recommend Australia Post Ulverstone in Tasmania.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Kerri. I'll be definitely letting Ulverstone know so they can be recognised for their efforts.

~ Mikey

Kerri

Thank you Mikey it's a pleasure. I can say it was an outstanding service I received. Kerri

Debbie
DebbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It has been great

We send a lot of parcels interstate to family members and we post them on a Friday and usually in there Monday for same state and only takes a few days interstate parcels always have arrived in perfect condition very happy

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome Debbie! Thanks for the positive review, hope your future parcels to your family arrive swiftly and safely in the future.

Priscila

Rinnah S.asked

33ADA502546701000930808
My parcel was shipped out on 24/8. It's been a month. The delivery date has been adjusted 3 times and still noone will investigate until it's '5 days late'. It's already 3 weeks late.
I don't even know where it is. They just stopped updating on 5/9. Where is my parcel and when will I get it?!

Rinnah S.

So now apparently they attempted and failed to deliver, and yet it wasn't sent to a post office?! What's going on?

Bridhe M.
Bridhe M.asked

Hi There,
My parcel has been sitting on “We’ve got it” *received and ready for processing* since Wednesday 8th September.
I am nervously waiting as it contains a gift. My friend however ordered the same day and hers got delivered on Friday.
Shipping number is 33QEK0824504
Can someone please provide me an update. This is enormously frustrating. Thankyou!

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Can you lmk if parcel EBA02168520301000830904 will be delivered today?
Thanks,J

justin p.
justin p.

That’s is a item from China that turned up quicker then one from Melbourne that is still not here 2weeks later still waiting answer the question before you ask my question that is not relevant to the review

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions