Listing monitored by Australia Post

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Casey K.Australia Post

Renelle H.
Renelle H.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there have been no updates on my package that was sent out on Monday from Brisbane city, it says it's still pending. Tracking number 63236599429093

Amethyst1912
Amethyst1912

Perhaps if you ask Australia Post Renelle - I'm not Australia Post.

Susannah
Susannahasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have lodged 2 complaints for failed delivery attempts. I have heard nothing from Australia post regarding the issues. However they have promptly issued me with a survey on how they resolved the issue??? Wt?!
Has anyone else experience this?

Susanna B.
Susanna B.

Yes, I get that as well. Once you hang up on Australia Post Customer Service they are quick to send you an email with a link for survey, but they are not resolving your issue.

Mallee S.
Mallee S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

my parcel said coming today but doesn't get delivered??

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions