Listing monitored by Australia Post

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Casey K.Australia Post

Mat
Matasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Iv been waiting 6 and half months now for a parcel it arrived in melb and now it's saying pending tracking is Lg835546500gb. How long till it arrives or is it lost thanks mat.

Jason
Jasonasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can anyone tell me how to ship an aerosol product, every courier or aust post website I go on say they don’t handle aerosol as they come under dangerous good.
There must be a way help please

Sian ..
Sian ..asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Could you please tell me what happened to package RCM392906401000935001 which has been missing since September 24th? Will it be delivered or should I request a refund from the sender?

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions