barney

barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

Contact M.

Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Elizabeth Jan B.

Elizabeth Jan B.

Can't live without it.

All my mail is delivered in good condition. My sent parcels have all arrived on time and in good condition. I have no complaints. I have been using Australia Post for 60 plus years.

Thanks Elizabeth :)

Elissa

ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Jade W.

Jade W.South East Queensland, QLD

Effect

Lately I have been sending packages around Australia and the post office has been amazing in assisting me with this task. Easy process and great personal service Everytime. No better way to send parcels.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Beck

BeckCaloundra

Such helpful staff

The staff at our local Australia Post outlets go above and beyond to make you feel happy. It's great value for money knowing that you're postage will get to where it needs to go.

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Mitch

Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

Patch

PatchGippsland, VIC

Could have walked it!

As a business mailing Aust Wide and taking complaints on slow mail delivery.
Example Country Vic to Country Vic distance 43 Kms it took 21 days!
Another of our customers Country Vic to South Western Australia 31 days! Australia Post should get credit for the time mail took to get to WA compared to distance from Vic Country to Vic Country.
All facts true as their Tracking Site online.
AND postage stamps increased by 10 cents in January. Last nights news has said now that Aust Post will only be delivering every SECOND day to Metro areas????? Well!

Helen6264

Helen6264AU

Slow and slower

Aus Post, by definition, has one job. To deliver post!

Slow, lost, tracking that doesn't update. I have multiple parcels as both sender and receiver, that are either taking a ridiculously long time, or deemed "lost in transit".

And not just in the current climate. A year ago, I posted birthday present was posted express from WA to Melbourne. I watched it on tracking go back and forth THREE times between Perth and Melbourne!

Once I contacted Aus Post it was finally delivered to the address in Melbourne, 17 days after posting it Express.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I have been visiting Australia Post quite a bit lately and every time I go the service has been very good, offering tracking for parcels etc. I even had to call them recently regarding a parcel that had gone missing and the lady I spoke to was very helpful, all in all, wonderful service.

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Ibne F.Australia Post

Good afternoon Leonie, thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

Regards
Ibne

Embarrassing Slow.

First Thing Monday Morning I pay for a parcel to be sent....it stays in the post office for a full week before leaving... If your going to not work weekends best have an excuse like 'were a fast service' the government should force Australia post to work around the clock until the majority of Australians are happy for what they're paying for.

Beth

BethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel delivery fail

4.2
3.5

juliePerth, WA

Snail Mail

Australia Post services have become unbelievably slow over the last couple of years.
Even though mail is by air and sorted by robots!
Their prices increase for such an appalling service. They don't guarantee Priority, or Express postage, even though they take the money for it!
I have received mail from China faster than it takes to deliver from Perth to Tasmania!.
Typical of the Australian Corporate mentality these days. 'They' just keep taking the money for next to nothing in return !!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Julie, if you can kindly provide the details I have requested in my earlier post, I can have a look at the issue and get back to you with an outcome.

Regards
Ibne

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Kwinana AusPost office

I post over 100 items per month mostly overseas for my online business. When i have a question in terms of Prices or options available they are very Helpful. The prices are reasonable.

Shipping TypeInternational
Marrie

MarrieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I like the process involved when I want to send a parcel and with that comes a tracking number. I like the idea that you can track your parcel. This is very important

James T

James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Delivery TimeLate

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly service

I have to say all the Australian Postal workers and the people that work in the post offices up here in QLD are so friendly many have become my friends

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review, glad to hear you have made friends using our services :)

Priscila

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

I had an awkward sized package for delivery. The Aust Post staff were very helpful and found me a much cheaper option than using a courier company. I was very happy with the value of their service.

Userasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a postage package that was expected to be delivered on the 6th or the 7th of April and I can see it has been sitting at Strathfield since then. When can I expect delivery of this parcel?

Tracking number is TMP1969000403003756078094

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm sorry that TMP1969000403003756078094 is taking longer than expected to get to you.

Looking at our current delivery time frames to you from WA, tomorrow would actually be the expected delivery date when counting from posting, and when counting from the last scan, it would be the 14th, so it shouldn't be long now.

Ok. Thank you.

Carli

Carliasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, my tracking number is 33LMN500701701000931508, I haven’t received an update since Thursday 1 April, can you please advise the status of my delivery/ETA?

Thanks,
Carli

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Carli,

Delivery between Vic and Qld is currently taking between 1 and business days, so the expected delivery date for 33LMN500701701000931508 would be any weekday between now and the 13th.

Paul B.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

i have a parcel that left Sydney West on 24 March 33FJV155258901000930309 which appears to be still in transit to Perth WA on 31 March. Is there any update on this item (which is a birthday present..)

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Paul,

Our website is currently advising most parcels from NSW to WA are arriving within 6 business days but to allow up to 8:

Looks like it has arrived at a local delivery facility in Perth today so hopefully you'll see it out for delivery shortly. It does look like it may be going to a business address though and businesses may sometimes have alternative delivery arrangements in place such as diversions to a PO Box or something like that. In these cases, there may be a mail courier service who brings mail to the office so depending on their pick up schedules, delivery time can vary.

If you're not sure what kind of delivery arrangements are in place for this address, I'd recommend speaking with whoever at the business does handle the mail arrangements.

Paul B.

Many thanks for the reply

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions