Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 2 of 3)

Geoff

Geoff

Great service in this regard I order on line and get delivery next day if from intrastate

Tracking great.have never had problem with damage parcels have always arrived on time and in good shape.isend and receive parcels several times a week and have had no problems in the last 5 years

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review Geoff :)

honesty

honestysydney

Always outstanding

Just cant give aust post a high enough review. Never been let down by their service and our 2 local agents - berowra and berowra heights are outstanding. I always use them as they are the cheapest and best. I sell alot online and use them at least once a week and never had an issue.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your honesty :) we love compliments about our service. I'm glad to hear we've never let you down and help your business thrive!!

Margaret

MargaretPerth, WA

Fast delivery

I was amazed at how fast the delivery was. The pricing was also rather competetive. Very friendly and helpful staff, who were extremely patient while I tried to find the postal address for my item

Priscila L.Australia Post

Who doesn't love a fast delivery Margaret! Glad you're happy with our services and prices. Have a great one!

Natasha

NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gets there on time and safely

My items always arrive safely and on time. These days it takes a week for a standard letter interstate but you can pay for express if needed. I feel safe to send anything as it always make it to the other address safety.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post Parcel Charges Out of Touch

500 gram parcel to most major capital cities is $8.30 and rising with Australia Post. I can send same parcel with Sendle for $7.95 from comfort of my own home easily online and they turn up to pick up from my doorstep. No petrol used and no parking problems at Post Office and no lining up when I get there. Cmon Australia Post get with the Program. You have lost touch with reality.

Dale

DaleBrisbane

Use a courier. Don't use Australia post

$15 to send ONE university textbook, student to student. Student life is hard enough as it is.. Do yourself a favour, and use a courier ($8), wrap it in some cardboard from your local liquor store, have yourself a cheap glass of wine with the money you've saved, and feel good knowing Australia post hasn't stolen your money.

M Fritchley

M FritchleySydney, NSW

The convenience is FANTASTIC

I use the MyBusiness Post Service online. Sending out parcels are so quick, I can either print the label and drop it off to a local post office OR I can pay $1 and it will be collected from me! The service is Quick and has a tracking facility - I can even use the website to get prices on how much sending a parcel might cost.
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

Priscila L.Australia Post

MyPost Business is so good and handy :) I'm glad it's been working great for you.

bella r m

bella r mSouthern and Hills, SA

Our business is reliant on Australia Post parcel delivery service.

We use Australia Post exclusively as our delivery service and have been happy with the time frames quoted and delivered to our clients.
Our concern is always breakage as a substantial amount of our packages are fragile. In over 900 parcels we have had only one breakage.
The tracking information is excellent to ensure our clients know their item will reach them in a timely manner.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Bella. I'm glad we've been a great service to your business and your consumers.

RockinRem

RockinRemPerth, WA

Standard Post from Coastal Central NSW to South Queensland in about sixteen hours!!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing the good news around! So glad and happy you're happy with our services :)

Ayrgirl21

Ayrgirl21North Queensland, QLD

Great Australian Service

Australia Post is a great, safe, easy and prompt service to get your parcels delivered through. They service is very reliable and I will always use this service for delivery of my parcels.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Ayrgirl21. I'm glad we've been able to provide a reliable service and we'll continue to improve to ensure we keep providing an excellent service to our consumers.

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Fast Service!!

Great service. Reasonable rates for the service provided. Parcel arrived safely and was delivered without any problems!! Good communication and had the ability to track the progress of the delivery online!!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Wendy. It's great to hear that we've provided great communication when receiving items. We'll keep up the good work.

KerriNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent service.

Australia Post parcel service was fantastic. I was sending a parcel to WA and the service given was excellent . They even tried to work out a cheaper way for me to send it. I highly recommend Australia Post Ulverstone in Tasmania.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Kerri. I'll be definitely letting Ulverstone know so they can be recognised for their efforts.

Kerri

Thank you Mikey it's a pleasure. I can say it was an outstanding service I received. Kerri

D Johnston

D Johnston

Parcels by mail

Any parcels I need posted or delivered I simply take to the local Post Office at Hurstbridge or Diamond Creek.The staff are always so polite and helpful .The delivery drivers who bring parcels to my home are just as friendly and well mannered.Thank you .

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for the review D, this is great to hear that our system has been easy to use for your deliveries.

SKD123Sydney, NSW

Amazing CS support

Staff are always super helpful. Usually on time, for sending and receiving. Both customer care helpline and staff in my local post shop in Coogee, are always so helpful, would recommend!

SKD123

Yesss that’s the one! TY :)

Michael M.Australia Post

I've passed that on for you so they get the recognition they deserve. Thanks for sharing.

4.2
3.5
chris

chris

Reliable and inexpensive

I use Australia Post to send all my items that I sell on eBay and I find that the postal rates are very competitive and the service is reliable with excellent tracking details so that items can be traced it any stage in the postal chain

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you for the great feedback, Chris. I'm glad we've been able to support your Ebay business :)

Debbie

DebbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It has been great

We send a lot of parcels interstate to family members and we post them on a Friday and usually in there Monday for same state and only takes a few days interstate parcels always have arrived in perfect condition very happy

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome Debbie! Thanks for the positive review, hope your future parcels to your family arrive swiftly and safely in the future.

Jasonb84

Jasonb84Sydney

Too slow delivery service

Australia posts delivery services are way too slow, if you were to send a letter to your next door neighbour - it would likely take six or seven business days. My advice is that don't expect a fast delivery service if you choose Australia Post.

patience

Wanted to say.. your service was once very good, can we get back to that? I'm sorry AP, for me it's better to use a courier mostly. 'Cos letters disappear into your system for a week at a time.. Express Post isn't that .. your couriers don't seem to even ring the bell sometimes. When I contact the local distrib, no-one knows what is happening .. really? So when things improve I'll be back :)

Gez

Thank you Priscilla for looking at this. I wish you all the best at Aust Post. I guess I have moved on

Sabine

SabinePerth, WA

Affordable and easy

I sent a package in the category 500-1000 grams from Perth to Sydney and it arrived on time without any problems. Satchel and tracking service are included in the price (11.50). Good deal & service!

Jan MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post delivery times getting worse