Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 3)

Charm D.

Charm D.Sydney, NSW

Awesome excellent service

I am a sender and I am so happy that the package was received by my colleague at the expected date, plus the item was delivered in good condition and she was so happy about it.

Sami M.Australia Post

Looking for Couriers?

Read the reviews for Sendle

8,912 reviews
Ad
James

James

Another unsuccessful Delivery

Hesitant to use Auspost due to previous negative experiences, gave another try with the help of the staff to ensure my parcel reached it's same state destination.
My Parcel did not reach its location but returned to me.
When received my returned parcel there was no indication of why it it failed to be delivered, it was not damaged and the staff confirmed legibility of the address and location was accurate.
Why did my parcel come back to me?
Entire process took 24 days

Sami M.Australia Post
Other Couriers

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update on parcel EBA02113272901008320900.
No scanning 1 week since posting via letter box.
Thanks,J

Destination 4122

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

Looks like it's out for delivery today :)

I can see it was posted in WA which explains why there wasn't a scan for such a long period of time as the parcel needed to make it to a facility in QLD.

Posting at a post office rather than in a street box will ensure a parcel receives a lodgement scan but whenever posting in a box, make sure to allow enough time for it to reach a facility close to it's destination. You can check current estimated delivery times here:

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

Alice

jenp

jenpasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I was expecting a delivery on Friday 30/04, my parcel said it was onboard for delivery but I never received it. Now it is showi g as 'delayed'. What has happened? My tracking number is XB35001450

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jenp,

I can see why you'd be worried! If your parcel was showing "onboard for delivery" last week it should have been delivered that day.

As it hasn't been, please fill in this form here https://tinyurl.com/3wd6ds7x so we can investigate with the driver for you.

Alice

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Other Couriers