• Sender or ReceiverSender (1) · Receiver
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (1) · No

patience

Wanted to say.. your service was once very good, can we get back to that? I'm sorry AP, for me it's better to use a courier mostly. 'Cos letters disappear into your system for a week at a time.. Express Post isn't that .. your couriers don't seem to even ring the bell sometimes. When I contact the local distrib, no-one knows what is happening .. really? So when things improve I'll be back :)

Sender or ReceiverSender
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Priscila L.Australia Post
Gez

Thank you Priscilla for looking at this. I wish you all the best at Aust Post. I guess I have moved on

Looking for Couriers?

Read the reviews for Sendle

8,906 reviews
Ad

Jason

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

Alice

jenp

jenpasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I was expecting a delivery on Friday 30/04, my parcel said it was onboard for delivery but I never received it. Now it is showi g as 'delayed'. What has happened? My tracking number is XB35001450

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jenp,

I can see why you'd be worried! If your parcel was showing "onboard for delivery" last week it should have been delivered that day.

As it hasn't been, please fill in this form here https://tinyurl.com/3wd6ds7x so we can investigate with the driver for you.

Alice

Tony

Tonyasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I've been waiting for a parcel for a week now, apparently the machines had trouble reading the address label and it was stuck in Brisbane. Could you have a look and let me know how it's going please? The tracking No is R431695012409498006120907

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Tony,

I've had a look at R431695012409498006120907 and based on the scan I can see from yesterday, it looks like any issues we were having have been corrected. I'd allow until Thursday for it to be delivered, but if not, let us know again and we can get an investigation underway.

- Cat