barney

barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

Contact M.

Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Elissa

ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Mitch

Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Ibne F.Australia Post

Good afternoon Leonie, thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

Regards
Ibne

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Kwinana AusPost office

I post over 100 items per month mostly overseas for my online business. When i have a question in terms of Prices or options available they are very Helpful. The prices are reasonable.

Shipping TypeInternational
Marrie

MarrieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I like the process involved when I want to send a parcel and with that comes a tracking number. I like the idea that you can track your parcel. This is very important

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly service

I have to say all the Australian Postal workers and the people that work in the post offices up here in QLD are so friendly many have become my friends

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review, glad to hear you have made friends using our services :)

Geoff

Geoff

Great service in this regard I order on line and get delivery next day if from intrastate

Tracking great.have never had problem with damage parcels have always arrived on time and in good shape.isend and receive parcels several times a week and have had no problems in the last 5 years

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review Geoff :)

honesty

honestysydney

Always outstanding

Just cant give aust post a high enough review. Never been let down by their service and our 2 local agents - berowra and berowra heights are outstanding. I always use them as they are the cheapest and best. I sell alot online and use them at least once a week and never had an issue.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your honesty :) we love compliments about our service. I'm glad to hear we've never let you down and help your business thrive!!

M Fritchley

M FritchleySydney, NSW

The convenience is FANTASTIC

I use the MyBusiness Post Service online. Sending out parcels are so quick, I can either print the label and drop it off to a local post office OR I can pay $1 and it will be collected from me! The service is Quick and has a tracking facility - I can even use the website to get prices on how much sending a parcel might cost.
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

Priscila L.Australia Post

MyPost Business is so good and handy :) I'm glad it's been working great for you.

RockinRem

RockinRemPerth, WA

Standard Post from Coastal Central NSW to South Queensland in about sixteen hours!!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing the good news around! So glad and happy you're happy with our services :)

Ayrgirl21

Ayrgirl21North Queensland, QLD

Great Australian Service

Australia Post is a great, safe, easy and prompt service to get your parcels delivered through. They service is very reliable and I will always use this service for delivery of my parcels.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Ayrgirl21. I'm glad we've been able to provide a reliable service and we'll continue to improve to ensure we keep providing an excellent service to our consumers.

4.2
3.5
Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Fast Service!!

Great service. Reasonable rates for the service provided. Parcel arrived safely and was delivered without any problems!! Good communication and had the ability to track the progress of the delivery online!!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Wendy. It's great to hear that we've provided great communication when receiving items. We'll keep up the good work.

KerriNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent service.

Australia Post parcel service was fantastic. I was sending a parcel to WA and the service given was excellent . They even tried to work out a cheaper way for me to send it. I highly recommend Australia Post Ulverstone in Tasmania.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Kerri. I'll be definitely letting Ulverstone know so they can be recognised for their efforts.

Kerri

Thank you Mikey it's a pleasure. I can say it was an outstanding service I received. Kerri

D Johnston

D Johnston

Parcels by mail

Any parcels I need posted or delivered I simply take to the local Post Office at Hurstbridge or Diamond Creek.The staff are always so polite and helpful .The delivery drivers who bring parcels to my home are just as friendly and well mannered.Thank you .

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for the review D, this is great to hear that our system has been easy to use for your deliveries.

SKD123Sydney, NSW

Amazing CS support

Staff are always super helpful. Usually on time, for sending and receiving. Both customer care helpline and staff in my local post shop in Coogee, are always so helpful, would recommend!

SKD123

Yesss that’s the one! TY :)

Michael M.Australia Post

I've passed that on for you so they get the recognition they deserve. Thanks for sharing.

chris

chris

Reliable and inexpensive

I use Australia Post to send all my items that I sell on eBay and I find that the postal rates are very competitive and the service is reliable with excellent tracking details so that items can be traced it any stage in the postal chain

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you for the great feedback, Chris. I'm glad we've been able to support your Ebay business :)

Sabine

SabinePerth, WA

Affordable and easy

I sent a package in the category 500-1000 grams from Perth to Sydney and it arrived on time without any problems. Satchel and tracking service are included in the price (11.50). Good deal & service!

Sami M.Australia Post

Jason

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

Alice

jenp

jenpasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I was expecting a delivery on Friday 30/04, my parcel said it was onboard for delivery but I never received it. Now it is showi g as 'delayed'. What has happened? My tracking number is XB35001450

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jenp,

I can see why you'd be worried! If your parcel was showing "onboard for delivery" last week it should have been delivered that day.

As it hasn't been, please fill in this form here https://tinyurl.com/3wd6ds7x so we can investigate with the driver for you.

Alice

Tony

Tonyasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I've been waiting for a parcel for a week now, apparently the machines had trouble reading the address label and it was stuck in Brisbane. Could you have a look and let me know how it's going please? The tracking No is R431695012409498006120907

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Tony,

I've had a look at R431695012409498006120907 and based on the scan I can see from yesterday, it looks like any issues we were having have been corrected. I'd allow until Thursday for it to be delivered, but if not, let us know again and we can get an investigation underway.

- Cat