HarryVictoria

Abusive drivers

Made a few complaints about parcels not getting delivered to my property with everything being taken straight to the post office for no reason. I was told the driver would change his ways and indeed he did as I watched him throw my next parcel at my house with force!!!

So I proceeded to make another complaint and was told a new driver would be appointed. The new diver knocked on my door today and told me I made a false complaint against ‘his friend’ and was told by his boss to tell me it was impossible to see what I was claiming. So in short I was lying...

Seriously I am fed up and don’t want your company visiting my property anymore. Sick of being harassed by your workers who I am paying to deliver a service they cannot complete.

Ad

Item is shipped from Melbourne but it needs to be sent to Queensland to be processed and sent back

Biggest joke of a service. My item was purchased online, the warehouse is 30 mins from my place. AusPost send it to Queensland, I assume because they don't care about the environment to then process it for 1 day and send it back down to Melbourne. Absolute disgrace.

Hi Mike,

This sounds very frustrating and a complete waste of time. Can you please share the tracking number with me? Sometimes we may have to send your parcel to another sorting facility if one has reached capacity, this helps avoid backlogs.

Mike Valencia
Mike Valencia
Chris

Chris

The worst service in the Western World

It took 3 weeks with delay upon delay for Aust Post to send a simple package from Sydney to Perth.

In the same time, it took 5 days for a parcel to arrive from the U.S

Who-ever is in charge of our postal service.....SACK THEM

Hi Chris,

Three week is a long time so I understand your frustration. Can you please share the tracking number with me?

Qamar

Qamar

Extremely disappointed

Had couple of my parcel delivery delayed for days and the postman simply dropped a ticket to collect from post office rather than ringing the door bell. Why would you bother to show up in the door steps and not deliver the item, it's beyond me.

BobSydney, NSW

AustPost are faking customer signature signed by themselves

In the past month, we had several high valued deliveries and all required signatures. We were waiting at home and sticked note on the door asking to knock the door or using door chime for deliveries. But Austpost postman had simply dropped all parcels at our carport without knocking the door for signature. We could only know parcels had been delivered after received tracking notification.
It looks like that Austpost is encouraging their staff to illegally fake customer signature regardless I had complained to this issue.

Priscila L.Australia Post

One star because I can't give zero

The last two parcels I have had sent to me have shown up on tracking as awaiting collection at Wilton GPO. But both times I have never gotten a pick up slip in my mailbox. This have never been a problem before Has the contractor in the area changed. If so it seems they are not doing their job. Both times the parcel was at the GPO so why didn't I get a slip in my mailbox, the box has a lock so it cannot of been stolen. The drivers/contractors around here are not even trying to deliver my stuff. Don't blame COVID-19 for delays or other errors this virus has been around for over a year now and business is booming for all delivery companies. Spend some of the profits on providing the service the customers are paying for.

Wilton 2571

Ariel

ArielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High cost, super slow delivery

Firstly, waiting 13 days for a parcel sending from VIC to SA ( ridiculous!). Secondly, I’ve been home all day to receive the parcel but the delivery guy just left a collection card without knocking the door. I have to walk to post office collect it myself after4:30pm. Informed this issue to local post office, the lady said : nothing I could do, I’m just a post office officer. (Of course, what can you do?) How could you guys increase postage/ delivery costs every year but unable to provide the basic service?! Disappointed!

Michael B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disgraceful Service

Dave5871

Dave5871Sydney, NSW

Faster to walk

My last parcel took exactly 186 hours (just over a week) to travel 36km within metro Sydney.
Thats an average parcel speed of 0.2kph.... Walking speed is 4.0kph
The tracking system is useless. it gives no estimated delivery date worse it now gives no idea what city or even what state the parcel is located during the delivery cycle.
Overall terrible service, no wonder so many businesses use courier services these days.

BillMelbourne

Terrible and careless

Just received a tennis racquet yesterday. Thank goodness my wife was there when the delivery guy arrived. He was just about to throw the tennis racquet into the house like a newspaper when she explained we have a gate!!! He wasn't in uniform so suspect he was some form of contractor. Incompetent and rude. Shame on Aust post. We deserve better.

Hi Bill,

I recommend sending me a private message with the details requested and remove your comment as this is a public forum.

How do I dm you?

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can not believe companies still use them

Another R.

Another R.Perth, WA

Absolutely Ridiculous!

ordered a Halloween costume during the last week of September. Arrived 4 days AFTER Halloween. It took you just over a month to deliver an item from one side of Australia to the other.

FrancoisBrisbane

What has happened at Auspost

Ordered equipment online from Victoria. Was picked up on 15/10/2020 from supplier and only reached me ( in Brisbane) on 28/10/2020. Response to enquiry was simply - we are very busy. Other deliveries I have had recently were quick. It seems the ball has been dropped. For this delivery I would have liked to score ZERO.

Francois

Hi. I dont think I would like to use auspost again to be honest. Thanks for your comments

MickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Left the parcel On the step

Little Parcelbox delivery.
The postie/delivery person couldn't be bothered to walk up stairs to the leave it by the front door instead left it on the 2nd step IN PLAIN SITE!!!!

Michael M.Australia Post

Reply to PM Sent

4.2
3.5
smj

smjParramatta

Yet another poor effort by AusPost

Another attempted delivery with no card left. Tracking status was wrong, showing ‘in transit’ for another week while the package just sat at a post office. Customer service was no help when trying to determine the status or later when leaving feedback directly.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Scott M

Scott MMelbourne

Terrible (Like Keepings off)

I would like to think everyone is doing their best during these times. But cutting deliveries seems to have just made things worse. I watched tracking in a parcel coming less than 25 km. It went to "We've got it" for 2 weeks. Then to "It's in it's way" for another 2 weeks. Then to "it's coming today" for 3 days. It is not a people problem. It is a management problem at Aust Post. Really poor effort.

Ridiculous even during covid

Every other courier company is still managing to get still dropped to my place in 1-2 days , but Australia post haven’t moved or touched any of my 4 packages in the last 8 days.
The last item I received took approximately two weeks to arrive despite being posted from 30ks away.

DunkBeerwah

Pathetic woeful slower than a wet week

Once upon a time Australia post were reliable.
Australia post would not trust them to deliver ANYTHING 3 weeks late wow for a local delivery 2 suburbs away maybe hire people that can manage freight properly and have it sorted and delivered ontime not a month later.

Dunk

So how do you explain local parcel post 2 suburbs away over 2 weeks and still waiting how many sorting staff did you sack/lay off in Victoria unreliable not good enough stop using covid as an excuse for cutting costs

nifco44

nifco44Sydney, NSW

Terrible in every aspect

Reduced deliveries from daily to 3 times per week. When I was young it was 11 times per week, what we have now is a third world system but the upper managment is getting massive bonuses, what a joke!

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sick of the RIP OFF Prices

Delivery times are ridiculous how can Couriers Please still deliver with 3 days and it takes Australia Post 3 weeks Melb to Melb . We also need competition against Australia Post other postal offices this is getting out of control the prices are so high to post anything that its putting smaller sellers out of business. $8.95 for a tiny item to go in a satchel bag because it doesn't just fit in the envelope slot. $1.10 for one stamp my gward prices going up and up and up when will it end?

Userasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a postage package that was expected to be delivered on the 6th or the 7th of April and I can see it has been sitting at Strathfield since then. When can I expect delivery of this parcel?

Tracking number is TMP1969000403003756078094

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm sorry that TMP1969000403003756078094 is taking longer than expected to get to you.

Looking at our current delivery time frames to you from WA, tomorrow would actually be the expected delivery date when counting from posting, and when counting from the last scan, it would be the 14th, so it shouldn't be long now.

Ok. Thank you.

Carli

Carliasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, my tracking number is 33LMN500701701000931508, I haven’t received an update since Thursday 1 April, can you please advise the status of my delivery/ETA?

Thanks,
Carli

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Carli,

Delivery between Vic and Qld is currently taking between 1 and business days, so the expected delivery date for 33LMN500701701000931508 would be any weekday between now and the 13th.

Paul B.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

i have a parcel that left Sydney West on 24 March 33FJV155258901000930309 which appears to be still in transit to Perth WA on 31 March. Is there any update on this item (which is a birthday present..)

Hey Paul,

Our website is currently advising most parcels from NSW to WA are arriving within 6 business days but to allow up to 8:

Looks like it has arrived at a local delivery facility in Perth today so hopefully you'll see it out for delivery shortly. It does look like it may be going to a business address though and businesses may sometimes have alternative delivery arrangements in place such as diversions to a PO Box or something like that. In these cases, there may be a mail courier service who brings mail to the office so depending on their pick up schedules, delivery time can vary.

If you're not sure what kind of delivery arrangements are in place for this address, I'd recommend speaking with whoever at the business does handle the mail arrangements.

Paul B.

Many thanks for the reply

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions