Listing monitored by Australia Post

p1ss3d0ff customer

constantly delivers to the wrong address

you have delivered parcels to the post office in the wrong town three times. one time it happened, when I finally got on to one of your representatives, it was very clear that he was unaware there is a post office in my town. are you really so disorganized and incompetent that your sorting agents don't know where the post offices are? must I include a map every time I buy something online, and the seller glue it on the parcel, complete with crayon markings on all post office locations? I'm sick of telling you. get it right!

Alice F.Australia Post

That's what I want too, but without seeing a tracking number that has had that detour, I can't tell where the issue might be happening, so I can't do anything to fix it.

Alice

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

K M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I paid what they asked. I want the service that I paid for.

Nothing gets delivered to my house except for cards saying "pick up after 4pm" by a postie on a bike. Isnt delivery part of the service I paid for. If I owed Australia post they would come to collect. I paid the amount Australia Post asked for the postage, I want what I paid for. This is stealing. Update: I am impressed with the way that bad reviews are smothered with good reviews within hours of them being posted, and the worthless responses by Australia Post. Productreview.com.au must be able to see that these "good reviews" are suspicious they seem to be from Australia post groupies.

Discostu75
Discostu75Sydney, NSW

A tough gig during tough times

Sold items through ebay/gumtree are arriving to my buyers quickly and without delay. I have only received positive feedback for buyers experience. Well done to the team at Australia Post.

1000chefs
1000chefs

Very good delivery service

Very good delivery service from start to finish with tracking numbers and estamit delivery times and dates for approximate time of drop off or other pick up location to nearest post office.

Zak
ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVING the (window) time frame of when my parcel will be delivered!!

I’m a regular user of Australia Post and have to say how much more CONVENIENT it has been since Australia Post have started informing me (of a window time frame eg. arriving today between 10-12pm) when my parcel arrives! I can organise my day with more confidence and make sure I’m home at those times. I had 2 parcels delivered today, both at different times and given a time frame for delivery for both…loving it!!

Lee
LeeHobart, TAS

Aust post XL box if it weighs less than 5kg they dont need to measure it and change any more than flat rate of $18.95

This happened with my postage today. Went back questioned they did reversal. If it's one of there extra large boxes it full. And it is 5kg or below. The cost should be $18.95

Daniel G
Daniel GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prices poor, delivery and notification great.

OZ Post are getting pricey. It's becoming a case of allowing competition to creep in just based on their escalating prices. Mismanagement or a money grab?
Fortunately their delivery and communication/tracking makes it somewhat forgivable as they've never lost something (for me) and their notifications are great.

Adam
Adam

Variable but overall quality is good

I've had my share of issues with Australia Post (hence the only 4 stars), and perhaps it is just there area I am in now, but the service has been consistently good for a while. Whether it is sending documents around Australia or the multitude of deliveries, I consistently find items arrive quickly and reliably and their app is fantastic. The most recent one was no exception.

HarryVictoria

Abusive drivers

Made a few complaints about parcels not getting delivered to my property with everything being taken straight to the post office for no reason. I was told the driver would change his ways and indeed he did as I watched him throw my next parcel at my house with force!!!

So I proceeded to make another complaint and was told a new driver would be appointed. The new diver knocked on my door today and told me I made a false complaint against ‘his friend’ and was told by his boss to tell me it was impossible to see what I was claiming. So in short I was lying...

Seriously I am fed up and don’t want your company visiting my property anymore. Sick of being harassed by your workers who I am paying to deliver a service they cannot complete.

BobSydney, NSW

AustPost are faking customer signature signed by themselves

In the past month, we had several high valued deliveries and all required signatures. We were waiting at home and sticked note on the door asking to knock the door or using door chime for deliveries. But Austpost postman had simply dropped all parcels at our carport without knocking the door for signature. We could only know parcels had been delivered after received tracking notification.
It looks like that Austpost is encouraging their staff to illegally fake customer signature regardless I had complained to this issue.

Other Couriers

One star because I can't give zero

The last two parcels I have had sent to me have shown up on tracking as awaiting collection at Wilton GPO. But both times I have never gotten a pick up slip in my mailbox. This have never been a problem before Has the contractor in the area changed. If so it seems they are not doing their job. Both times the parcel was at the GPO so why didn't I get a slip in my mailbox, the box has a lock so it cannot of been stolen. The drivers/contractors around here are not even trying to deliver my stuff. Don't blame COVID-19 for delays or other errors this virus has been around for over a year now and business is booming for all delivery companies. Spend some of the profits on providing the service the customers are paying for.

Wilton 2571

Kim
KimVictoria

Great postys

Thumbs up for the postys there great polite helpful pity there management didnt stop mucking them around good on the on rd postys keep up the good work...stop changing our postys management get a grip

Priscila L.Australia Post

I love my postie! They do so much and deserve more recognition!

Elizabeth Jan B.
Elizabeth Jan B.

Can't live without it.

All my mail is delivered in good condition. My sent parcels have all arrived on time and in good condition. I have no complaints. I have been using Australia Post for 60 plus years.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks Elizabeth :)

manisle
manisleFar North Queensland, QLD

surprise performance

Normally don't have a lot of time for Australia Post, however when they get something right they should be acknowledged, in my case during the Corona virus they have performed well above my expectations. Parcels have arrived in good condition and on time or before time except for one parcel that came from an offshore island. So congratulations for stepping up to the plate!!

Ibne F.Australia Post