Listing monitored by Australia Post

Nate
NateThe Mallee, VIC

Absolutely useless

Several times you have delivered my mail/post to my neighbours house, like if you read the parcel it clearly has my address not the neighbours so seriously you guys absolutely useless can’t even deliver stuff and it’s supposed to be your job to do it, like if you messed up once or twice I can understand that but this is happening nearly every time.

Abysmal, so slow.

Looking online I can see that thousands of people are dissatisfied with the postal service. This is meant to be an essential service, but it might as well not exist.

Diedre N.
Diedre N.South East Queensland, QLD

Why do I redirect

Parcels always delivered when not at home. I redirect as they can be stolen in my area no safe place to leave them. Why do I even bother. Maybe time to get a po box

Carinya
CarinyaSydney, NSW

Parcels thrown over the fence to the ground

The items are always delivered when they say its going to be delivered. However, even if I am home, the parcels are always left near my doorstep (not on my doorstep). The last item that was delivered was thrown over the fence (this was witness by the electrician who was working outside my place). The box was damage, thank goodness, the item inside was not damaged. I would have been very upset if it was. From previous reviews, it appears there is not a lot of care taken with the delivery of parcels. There must be a standard for delivery of parcels so that parcels are in good condition.

Winnie
Winnie

Delivery guys never attempt to deliver to apartments

I live in an apartment. Someone is home most of the time. Yet if the parcel doesn't fit our letter box, it gets taken straight to the post office for collection. It is a serious problem, especially when I order items that are quite bulky. For an old lady, dragging the item home is a considerable challenge. Our post office is quite small. Staff there complain about that too because they keep running out of room.

SiRock
SiRock

They work hard

Australia Post guys have been working extra hard in recent years with all the lockdowns and stuff. Not every member is equally useful and polite but overall they managed to carry out the duties with dignity. Shame my international shipping was a different story but again - COVID

p1ss3d0ff customer

constantly delivers to the wrong address

you have delivered parcels to the post office in the wrong town three times. one time it happened, when I finally got on to one of your representatives, it was very clear that he was unaware there is a post office in my town. are you really so disorganized and incompetent that your sorting agents don't know where the post offices are? must I include a map every time I buy something online, and the seller glue it on the parcel, complete with crayon markings on all post office locations? I'm sick of telling you. get it right!

Alice F.Australia Post
Alice F.Australia Post

That's what I want too, but without seeing a tracking number that has had that detour, I can't tell where the issue might be happening, so I can't do anything to fix it.

Alice

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

K M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I paid what they asked. I want the service that I paid for.

Nothing gets delivered to my house except for cards saying "pick up after 4pm" by a postie on a bike. Isnt delivery part of the service I paid for. If I owed Australia post they would come to collect. I paid the amount Australia Post asked for the postage, I want what I paid for. This is stealing. Update: I am impressed with the way that bad reviews are smothered with good reviews within hours of them being posted, and the worthless responses by Australia Post. Productreview.com.au must be able to see that these "good reviews" are suspicious they seem to be from Australia post groupies.

Cat P.Australia Post

1000chefs
1000chefs

Very good delivery service

Very good delivery service from start to finish with tracking numbers and estamit delivery times and dates for approximate time of drop off or other pick up location to nearest post office.

Cat P.Australia Post
Zak
ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVING the (window) time frame of when my parcel will be delivered!!

I’m a regular user of Australia Post and have to say how much more CONVENIENT it has been since Australia Post have started informing me (of a window time frame eg. arriving today between 10-12pm) when my parcel arrives! I can organise my day with more confidence and make sure I’m home at those times. I had 2 parcels delivered today, both at different times and given a time frame for delivery for both…loving it!!

Daniel G
Daniel GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prices poor, delivery and notification great.

OZ Post are getting pricey. It's becoming a case of allowing competition to creep in just based on their escalating prices. Mismanagement or a money grab?
Fortunately their delivery and communication/tracking makes it somewhat forgivable as they've never lost something (for me) and their notifications are great.

Adam
Adam

Variable but overall quality is good

I've had my share of issues with Australia Post (hence the only 4 stars), and perhaps it is just there area I am in now, but the service has been consistently good for a while. Whether it is sending documents around Australia or the multitude of deliveries, I consistently find items arrive quickly and reliably and their app is fantastic. The most recent one was no exception.

HarryVictoria

Abusive drivers

Made a few complaints about parcels not getting delivered to my property with everything being taken straight to the post office for no reason. I was told the driver would change his ways and indeed he did as I watched him throw my next parcel at my house with force!!!

So I proceeded to make another complaint and was told a new driver would be appointed. The new diver knocked on my door today and told me I made a false complaint against ‘his friend’ and was told by his boss to tell me it was impossible to see what I was claiming. So in short I was lying...

Seriously I am fed up and don’t want your company visiting my property anymore. Sick of being harassed by your workers who I am paying to deliver a service they cannot complete.

BobSydney, NSW

AustPost are faking customer signature signed by themselves

In the past month, we had several high valued deliveries and all required signatures. We were waiting at home and sticked note on the door asking to knock the door or using door chime for deliveries. But Austpost postman had simply dropped all parcels at our carport without knocking the door for signature. We could only know parcels had been delivered after received tracking notification.
It looks like that Austpost is encouraging their staff to illegally fake customer signature regardless I had complained to this issue.

Priscila L.Australia Post