Listing monitored by Australia Post

Millypilly
MillypillySouth East Queensland, QLD

You will get the parcel eventually

At the moment the post is so slow that I expect to wait for Metro Brisbane deliveries to take at least 3 weeks. If the parcel arrives before that it’s a bonus. The Aust Post Couriers have always been really pleasant and handle the packages with care. On a side note I have been getting deliveries from London via Fed Express that take less than a week.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Addy
AddySydney, NSW

Excellent job!

Australia Post have been superior to other courier services and have great update communication. They are also easily contactable and responsive. This is important especially during these times when delays occur due to covid disruptions. Keeping up the good work Australia Post!

Delivery TimeEarly

Charchie
Charchie

Obviously lost my parcel but eventually delivered.

There weren't any responses to my online enquiries. The staff at the post office are just as puzzled as to why my parcel has been where it has (but here). Tracking is a joke. The ETA changes every day.
UPDATE: Parcel found and delivered. Finally spoke to someone on the phone and got the parcel 30 days after it was sent. Not awesome but at least it wasn't lost completely. I'd be looking elsewhere to send more valuable items.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
PReviewer
PReviewer

Constant prompt service

All companies are without fault however, Australia post have always served me well. The parcels are never early, but never ridiculously late. I look over these reviews and see folk talking about boycotting Australia post but consider this, who would you replace Australia post with? parcels are always going to be late with any companies.

Simone
Simone

Always friendly and delivering my items as mentioned on the app.
Australian post are highly recommended and are Australian safe. Australian post deliver my parcels careful and always place in a safe place.

flyhorse501
flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

A box of beer was missing in transit, but Australia post has recovered it and delivered it.

Purchased a box of beer from CUB on ebay three weeks ago, seller despatched my order very quickly. but the whole box was missing in transit.
It took more than one month for Australia post to recover it, it's very unpleasant experiences, but it's finally delivered.
Australia post deliveries are slow, but I have to admit, the delivery system is reliable.

Penny
PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with our delivery man

I'm not reviewing times etc but I am reviewing our delivery man. He always delivers to our door. I have heard of delivery people putting cards in the mail box without even entering the property, not the postie at Acacia Ridge, he knocks a few times to make sure you hear him and is always happy and polite. Thank you Mr Postie, sometimes I can get free delivery after I spend over a certain amount, but I will pay the extra if I can choose AP purely because I trust our delivery man.

Alice F.Australia Post
Deejay
DeejayMurray Region, NSW

Just what you need in lockdown

Aust Post, couriers and postmen are fantastic. Parcels arrive as expected, I'm kept informed with tracking and the positive and friendly staff often make my day brighter in lockdown. Thank you

Tina X.
Tina X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

so far it's the best post-service I have had experienced with

never gave too much thought about Australia Post before the pandemic
during the past 18 months since a lot of online shopping rely on couriers, so many courier companies Australia Post is the most reliable and fast in deliveries.
I have only opened a Post Shop account after the pandemic too, it's not only free service also easy to track down all transaction history for each delivery

Austin
AustinMid North Coast, NSW

Well done

Thanks AP for the prompt delivery of a purchase I made on Wednesday 25th August.

The amazing thing was it was delivered today Sunday 29th August (Yes, a Sunday. Very surprised but very glad)

Casey K.Australia Post

Tracking updates are meaningless nonsense

Small parcel from Sydney to Bendigo;
Spent days at Sydney depot, then tracking advised me 6 days ago
‘Received by Australia Post for transportation to processing facility‘ in Adelaide!
What in heavens name does that actually mean anyway???
Since then, NOTHING!
Why send a package for Bendigo to South Australia?
I recently received a package from England to Bendigo in 5 days, with DHL so it can be done!

Chris
Chris

Jenniferlaw61
Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Postman goes above and beyond to help

Hello,
i just wanted to say thank you to the postman who delivers my parcels. I have mobility issues and he always leaves the parcels as near as possible to the door, but yesterday he left the latest delivery, plus the one I was still unpacking from 2 weeks ago (it had heavy stuff) and a delivery from Saturday, all at the door waiting for me to open it.

Thank you very much, i really appreciated the effort.

Delivery TimeEarly

Jules
JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome Service

I am very impressed with Australia Post, my parcels always arrive on time and in most cases still intact. I have not really had a problem with their service. Also Australia Post always keep me up to date through my email when my parcel is being prepared to leave the place where I bought it, how long it is going to be before it gets to me, and then when it has arrived, I get confirmation that it has been delivered. I really think this is awesome and I am impressed with their service.

Alice F.Australia Post

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experiences using our services.

Alice

Port Douglas provides a fantastic service

Excellent service from the Port Douglas Post Office. Delivery is always on time. Post person(s) always polite and helpful, especially when parcels being delivery are heavy. Tracking information always accurate. We do not have one complaint. .

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

MJHenderson
MJHendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Usually On time

I recently sent a parcel to my Grand daughter in Melbourne. As it was during a lock down period I expected some delay, but thought 5 days would be sufficient as it used to take just 4. The parcel did arrive and was delivered on a Sunday but it took 7 days to get there. It seems to take additional days to get from one major city to another and with tracking I could see the parcel had arrived at the handling center but for some reason took 2 days to travel 15 klm to my son's home. As Australia Post are an Essential service I would have thought there would be more consistent delivery times.

Sender or ReceiverSender