Listing monitored by Australia Post

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered to wrong address

This morning my parcel was delivered to the wrong address. I called Aus Post customer service. They at first tried to tell me that I lived in Labrador, when I don't. I live in Southport. Then they said there are two streets with the same name. There is not another street in labrador with the same name as my street address. They eventually did deliver my items. Relieved they could fix it, but if they couldn't retrieve my parcel it would have been an effort to get a reimbursement. My delivery was opened.

Jet
Jet

Personally haven't had any problems

Haven't had any problems really with Australia Post, all my packages come on time and my local delivery driver is always very nice and handles my packages with great care :)

But once I did have an important letter I was sending to a PO Box at Collins St get sent to a post office in South Yarra and it added an extra 3 days in transit before I got to where it needed to go

jeannine w.
jeannine w.Sydney, NSW

The best delivery person ever. 5 star!

The delivery man Rod went over and beyond delivering my parcel. I did not hear his knocking on the door, and he even called me 2 times, but to save me going to the post office to pick up my delivery he came back a third time so that I received my parcel today. I live on the third floor and on a lot of occasions deliveries are left at the bottom of the stairs. Rod is fantastic! He has delivered a few parcels to me and he has always got a smile on his face and a kind word to say. He is an asset to Australia Post! Go, Rod!

Owen B.
Owen B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always Delivers (although not always on time).

I've had over a dozen packages delivered by Australia Post's Parcel Post service. Whilst they could be better at delivering on-time, I've only once had to contact them to chase up a parcel. Australia Post's service is FAR superior than other "Courier" companies I've had packages delivered through, so I feel they deserve a decent review.

Lin C.
Lin C.

Star postie.She is awesome.

She always used my name when bringing my mail to my door.Always happy friendly.At times like this it helps to have this lady deliver.Thank you.Im sorry I didn't ask her name.

alexander
alexanderSouthwest, VIC

Late but okay experience

ordered a package from QLD to VIC, the package was held in dandenong facility for about a week but was delivered just fine a few days after the expected timeframe but at least it wasnt horrendously late or damaged. but thats probably the best you can expect these days

SiRock
SiRock

They work hard

Australia Post guys have been working extra hard in recent years with all the lockdowns and stuff. Not every member is equally useful and polite but overall they managed to carry out the duties with dignity. Shame my international shipping was a different story but again - COVID

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Due to Online buying I have numerous parcels delivered on a regular basis. In all the years of my dealings I have only had one parcel go astray. When my regular Australia Post Driver returned from holiday he soon tracked, and found my missing article. The Driver is very polite and professional. Even my dog enjoys his visits! I always receive notice of when a parcel will arrive, plus notice of when it has been delivered.
During these extenuating times it is reassuring to know that Australia Post does its utmost to ensure speedy delivery. Job well done!

Simone
Simone

Always friendly and delivering my items as mentioned on the app.
Australian post are highly recommended and are Australian safe. Australian post deliver my parcels careful and always place in a safe place.

flyhorse501
flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

A box of beer was missing in transit, but Australia post has recovered it and delivered it.

Purchased a box of beer from CUB on ebay three weeks ago, seller despatched my order very quickly. but the whole box was missing in transit.
It took more than one month for Australia post to recover it, it's very unpleasant experiences, but it's finally delivered.
Australia post deliveries are slow, but I have to admit, the delivery system is reliable.

Penny
PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with our delivery man

I'm not reviewing times etc but I am reviewing our delivery man. He always delivers to our door. I have heard of delivery people putting cards in the mail box without even entering the property, not the postie at Acacia Ridge, he knocks a few times to make sure you hear him and is always happy and polite. Thank you Mr Postie, sometimes I can get free delivery after I spend over a certain amount, but I will pay the extra if I can choose AP purely because I trust our delivery man.

Deejay
DeejayMurray Region, NSW

Just what you need in lockdown

Aust Post, couriers and postmen are fantastic. Parcels arrive as expected, I'm kept informed with tracking and the positive and friendly staff often make my day brighter in lockdown. Thank you

Cat P.Australia PostSend a private message

HEADsydney

Aust gouge post

Are we subsidizing daigou post to china ,maybe the chinese government own a bigger share of Aust post.
Every 1/4 the rates go up why,to subsidize their chatswood daigou opperation?
When you ask the workers in aust post just get a shudder of embaressment thats all. And that is all Greed greed and more greed.

Sender or ReceiverSender
HEAD

And just received a registered mail envelope,containing deeds left on my doorstep ,not good enough australia gouge post,yet you charge for a service and fall short .this should have been redirected to my local post office.

Tracking updates are meaningless nonsense

Small parcel from Sydney to Bendigo;
Spent days at Sydney depot, then tracking advised me 6 days ago
‘Received by Australia Post for transportation to processing facility‘ in Adelaide!
What in heavens name does that actually mean anyway???
Since then, NOTHING!
Why send a package for Bendigo to South Australia?
I recently received a package from England to Bendigo in 5 days, with DHL so it can be done!

Chris
Chris
Jules
JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome Service

I am very impressed with Australia Post, my parcels always arrive on time and in most cases still intact. I have not really had a problem with their service. Also Australia Post always keep me up to date through my email when my parcel is being prepared to leave the place where I bought it, how long it is going to be before it gets to me, and then when it has arrived, I get confirmation that it has been delivered. I really think this is awesome and I am impressed with their service.

Alice F.Australia PostSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experiences using our services.

Alice