Listing monitored by Australia Post

alexander
alexanderSouthwest, VIC

Late but okay experience

ordered a package from QLD to VIC, the package was held in dandenong facility for about a week but was delivered just fine a few days after the expected timeframe but at least it wasnt horrendously late or damaged. but thats probably the best you can expect these days

SiRock
SiRock

They work hard

Australia Post guys have been working extra hard in recent years with all the lockdowns and stuff. Not every member is equally useful and polite but overall they managed to carry out the duties with dignity. Shame my international shipping was a different story but again - COVID

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Due to Online buying I have numerous parcels delivered on a regular basis. In all the years of my dealings I have only had one parcel go astray. When my regular Australia Post Driver returned from holiday he soon tracked, and found my missing article. The Driver is very polite and professional. Even my dog enjoys his visits! I always receive notice of when a parcel will arrive, plus notice of when it has been delivered.
During these extenuating times it is reassuring to know that Australia Post does its utmost to ensure speedy delivery. Job well done!

Simone
Simone

Always friendly and delivering my items as mentioned on the app.
Australian post are highly recommended and are Australian safe. Australian post deliver my parcels careful and always place in a safe place.

flyhorse501
flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

A box of beer was missing in transit, but Australia post has recovered it and delivered it.

Purchased a box of beer from CUB on ebay three weeks ago, seller despatched my order very quickly. but the whole box was missing in transit.
It took more than one month for Australia post to recover it, it's very unpleasant experiences, but it's finally delivered.
Australia post deliveries are slow, but I have to admit, the delivery system is reliable.

Penny
PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with our delivery man

I'm not reviewing times etc but I am reviewing our delivery man. He always delivers to our door. I have heard of delivery people putting cards in the mail box without even entering the property, not the postie at Acacia Ridge, he knocks a few times to make sure you hear him and is always happy and polite. Thank you Mr Postie, sometimes I can get free delivery after I spend over a certain amount, but I will pay the extra if I can choose AP purely because I trust our delivery man.

Alice F.Australia Post
Deejay
DeejayMurray Region, NSW

Just what you need in lockdown

Aust Post, couriers and postmen are fantastic. Parcels arrive as expected, I'm kept informed with tracking and the positive and friendly staff often make my day brighter in lockdown. Thank you

Cat P.Australia Post

Tracking updates are meaningless nonsense

Small parcel from Sydney to Bendigo;
Spent days at Sydney depot, then tracking advised me 6 days ago
‘Received by Australia Post for transportation to processing facility‘ in Adelaide!
What in heavens name does that actually mean anyway???
Since then, NOTHING!
Why send a package for Bendigo to South Australia?
I recently received a package from England to Bendigo in 5 days, with DHL so it can be done!

Chris
Chris
Jules
JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome Service

I am very impressed with Australia Post, my parcels always arrive on time and in most cases still intact. I have not really had a problem with their service. Also Australia Post always keep me up to date through my email when my parcel is being prepared to leave the place where I bought it, how long it is going to be before it gets to me, and then when it has arrived, I get confirmation that it has been delivered. I really think this is awesome and I am impressed with their service.

Alice F.Australia Post

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experiences using our services.

Alice

Couriers

Port Douglas provides a fantastic service

Excellent service from the Port Douglas Post Office. Delivery is always on time. Post person(s) always polite and helpful, especially when parcels being delivery are heavy. Tracking information always accurate. We do not have one complaint. .

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

MJHenderson
MJHendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Usually On time

I recently sent a parcel to my Grand daughter in Melbourne. As it was during a lock down period I expected some delay, but thought 5 days would be sufficient as it used to take just 4. The parcel did arrive and was delivered on a Sunday but it took 7 days to get there. It seems to take additional days to get from one major city to another and with tracking I could see the parcel had arrived at the handling center but for some reason took 2 days to travel 15 klm to my son's home. As Australia Post are an Essential service I would have thought there would be more consistent delivery times.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

Casey K.Australia Post

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I realise most people come on these sites to complain but I'm really happy with the service I have received from Australia Post lately. They have always put my items in a safe place if I'm not home or I appreciate when I can pick up items from the post office. One day I picked an item up after the last day it was meant to be available and it was still there. They must be so much busier right now with people online shopping more.

Casey K.Australia Post
Lynn Ferre
Lynn FerreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I receive many parcels from online orders, our delivery person ( normally same person) is great always a friendly smile and courteous. If not home he leaves behind brick pillars so can’t be seen from road.

Discostu75
Discostu75Sydney, NSW

A tough gig during tough times

Sold items through ebay/gumtree are arriving to my buyers quickly and without delay. I have only received positive feedback for buyers experience. Well done to the team at Australia Post.

Sender or ReceiverSender