Listing monitored by Australia Post

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

Casey K.Australia Post
1000chefs
1000chefs

Very good delivery service

Very good delivery service from start to finish with tracking numbers and estamit delivery times and dates for approximate time of drop off or other pick up location to nearest post office.

Cat P.Australia Post

Zak
ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVING the (window) time frame of when my parcel will be delivered!!

I’m a regular user of Australia Post and have to say how much more CONVENIENT it has been since Australia Post have started informing me (of a window time frame eg. arriving today between 10-12pm) when my parcel arrives! I can organise my day with more confidence and make sure I’m home at those times. I had 2 parcels delivered today, both at different times and given a time frame for delivery for both…loving it!!

Casey K.Australia Post
Daniel G
Daniel GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prices poor, delivery and notification great.

OZ Post are getting pricey. It's becoming a case of allowing competition to creep in just based on their escalating prices. Mismanagement or a money grab?
Fortunately their delivery and communication/tracking makes it somewhat forgivable as they've never lost something (for me) and their notifications are great.

Adam
Adam

Variable but overall quality is good

I've had my share of issues with Australia Post (hence the only 4 stars), and perhaps it is just there area I am in now, but the service has been consistently good for a while. Whether it is sending documents around Australia or the multitude of deliveries, I consistently find items arrive quickly and reliably and their app is fantastic. The most recent one was no exception.

Kim
KimVictoria

Great postys

Thumbs up for the postys there great polite helpful pity there management didnt stop mucking them around good on the on rd postys keep up the good work...stop changing our postys management get a grip

Priscila L.Australia Post

I love my postie! They do so much and deserve more recognition!

manisle
manisleFar North Queensland, QLD

surprise performance

Normally don't have a lot of time for Australia Post, however when they get something right they should be acknowledged, in my case during the Corona virus they have performed well above my expectations. Parcels have arrived in good condition and on time or before time except for one parcel that came from an offshore island. So congratulations for stepping up to the plate!!

Thanks :)

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, friendly service, reliable

Convenient parcel satchels, but would love to see even smaller sizes available for tiny items. Parcels are usually delivered pretty quickly, small items posted in the postbox seem to take longer. Friendly postman and couriers always leave parcels in a safe place. Always reliable service.

Jerzy Komosa
Jerzy KomosaSydney, NSW

General opinion

Shipping TypeInternational
Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Jerzy, thanks for your feedback and glad to know that the service standard has improved. if you ever experiencing any delivery issue, please let us know so that we will try our best to fix this.

Regards
Ibne

Ethan C.
Ethan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works as described

I buy a lot of board games online so over the last 2-3 years I would say I average about a parcel a week from Australia Post. Never had an issue with them. And now with parcel lockers, collecting a parcel has never been easier for me.

On the other hand, other couriers like Fastway are literally the worst.

I will only buy board games online from companies that use Australia Post.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much Ethan :) enjoy your games!

rebekah.howard1
rebekah.howard1AU

Always efficient. Great communication

Lately I have received a number of parcels sent through AP and have found the service to be excellent. I always get text messages and emails to tell me where it is and when it will be available for pick up. Our local small country town post office is particularly helpful as well.

Michael M.Australia Post

Ken
Ken

Parcel tracking

I have had a lot of parcels delivered and tracked all of them ,they had always come the day that was stated. I haven’t had a problem with our parcel and letter deliveries.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review! Great to hear that your parcels arrive on time everytime!

Carolyn
CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great delivery

Great delivery everytime....just make sure you select the right option for deliver if you are not home. It is hard to get to a post office and the delivery options are perfect.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback on the MyPost Delivery Options, Carolyn. I'm an avid user as well as a 9-5 worker; the Parcel Lockers have saved me many times.

~ Mikey

Emma HoggMid North Coast, NSW

For country people this is the best thing ever

I buy so many things online with delivery through Australia post. I have never lost a single item and everything is delivered by our lovely mail man with a smile.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Amazing stuff Emma! I'm glad that our service has been good to you even out in the country :) Let me know if you'd like me to send a compliment to your mail man to make their day!

Emma Hogg

Thanks but we see him regularly so we do it in person.

Ann S
Ann SPerth, WA

Good delivery

The receiver, my parcel arrived on time and in good condition. I am blessed not to have any issues with my deliveries. Didn't have any issues with tracking and had good notifications.

Sami M.Australia Post