Listing monitored by Australia Post

1.8

Parcel missing

I have always appreciated Australia Post because they are usually on time and postman are friendly.

However, this time I read my tracked item and it stated 'delivered today' but I did not receive the parcel at all today. I checked the photo of the parcel being delivered in front of a house. However, it is not my house at all. I have submitted an enquiry about it and I hope it gets solved.

Has anyone had this experience? Or has their missing parcel been eventually returned to them?

UPDATE: I received my parcel today. I think the postie or someone returned it to the right address. I am happy to report that Australia Post tried their best to retrace the parcel.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Casey K.Australia Post

Shiv
Shivasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my parcel 33XJM455964301000931508 now indicates that its Held at facility - In transit redirection. What does this mean? I haven't redirected my parcel can you provide me with some information

Mat
Matasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Iv been waiting 6 and half months now for a parcel it arrived in melb and now it's saying pending tracking is Lg835546500gb. How long till it arrives or is it lost thanks mat.

Jason
Jasonasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can anyone tell me how to ship an aerosol product, every courier or aust post website I go on say they don’t handle aerosol as they come under dangerous good.
There must be a way help please

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions