Listing monitored by Australia Post

alexander
alexanderSouthwest, VIC

Late but okay experience

ordered a package from QLD to VIC, the package was held in dandenong facility for about a week but was delivered just fine a few days after the expected timeframe but at least it wasnt horrendously late or damaged. but thats probably the best you can expect these days

flyhorse501
flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

A box of beer was missing in transit, but Australia post has recovered it and delivered it.

Purchased a box of beer from CUB on ebay three weeks ago, seller despatched my order very quickly. but the whole box was missing in transit.
It took more than one month for Australia post to recover it, it's very unpleasant experiences, but it's finally delivered.
Australia post deliveries are slow, but I have to admit, the delivery system is reliable.

jo C.
jo C.

Delays but understandable

My delivery was expected on Monday the 27th April but it's only just arrived today (30th).
I can understand there are delays currently due to the increased amount of mail and parcels being sent due to the current isolation rules.
However I do believe Australia post should have found ways and adapted quicker to the situation.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Updated - my opinion has changed after receiving late packages on Sunday. This shows they are trying their best.

Have ordered a number of packages online to try and avoid going to the stores. All packages ridiculously slow. Over 2 weeks to go from Brisbane to Perth. Some were ordered a week ago and still havent moved.

Updated, after getting late packages delivered on a Sunday I realize they are trying their best.

Couriers

Spot on service

My local auspost are the best people to deal
With. Always with smile and I think its a family business as they are very helpful. Helped me without frowning and making faces.

Australia Post
Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, great to hear this. If you kindly send me the post shop name & location & your details (full name, email/ph no), I will pass this wonderful feedback to the right team i.e the Post Shop :)

Regards
Ibne

Craigieburn north

Australia Post
Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, thanks for this. I've passed this wonderful feedback to the Team Craigieburn North LPO. Have a nice weekend :)

Regards
Ibne

Renelle H.
Renelle H.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there have been no updates on my package that was sent out on Monday from Brisbane city, it says it's still pending. Tracking number 63236599429093

Amethyst1912
Amethyst1912

Perhaps if you ask Australia Post Renelle - I'm not Australia Post.

Susannah
Susannahasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have lodged 2 complaints for failed delivery attempts. I have heard nothing from Australia post regarding the issues. However they have promptly issued me with a survey on how they resolved the issue??? Wt?!
Has anyone else experience this?

Susanna B.
Susanna B.

Yes, I get that as well. Once you hang up on Australia Post Customer Service they are quick to send you an email with a link for survey, but they are not resolving your issue.

Mallee S.
Mallee S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

my parcel said coming today but doesn't get delivered??

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions