Listing monitored by Australia Post

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

Dave
DaveSoutheast, SA

Receiving and Sending parcels great service.

Receiving parcels, I always get an SMS/email keeping me informed and the driver is always courteous.
Sending parcels, purchase labels online and then the drop them off at my local post office or in a post box.
Parcels always arrive on time and in good condition.

Cat P.Australia Post

1000chefs
1000chefs

Very good delivery service

Very good delivery service from start to finish with tracking numbers and estamit delivery times and dates for approximate time of drop off or other pick up location to nearest post office.

Cat P.Australia Post
Adam
Adam

Variable but overall quality is good

I've had my share of issues with Australia Post (hence the only 4 stars), and perhaps it is just there area I am in now, but the service has been consistently good for a while. Whether it is sending documents around Australia or the multitude of deliveries, I consistently find items arrive quickly and reliably and their app is fantastic. The most recent one was no exception.

mallymuff
mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Satisfied

I ordered an item from Queensland on 4 January and received it standard post 11 January in good condition. The deliverer was very courteous and friendly, so even though it took 6-7 days I've no complaints. I waited until after the Christmas peak before I ordered.

Parcel missing

I have always appreciated Australia Post because they are usually on time and postman are friendly.

However, this time I read my tracked item and it stated 'delivered today' but I did not receive the parcel at all today. I checked the photo of the parcel being delivered in front of a house. However, it is not my house at all. I have submitted an enquiry about it and I hope it gets solved.

Has anyone had this experience? Or has their missing parcel been eventually returned to them?

UPDATE: I received my parcel today. I think the postie or someone returned it to the right address. I am happy to report that Australia Post tried their best to retrace the parcel.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Kim
KimVictoria

Great postys

Thumbs up for the postys there great polite helpful pity there management didnt stop mucking them around good on the on rd postys keep up the good work...stop changing our postys management get a grip

Priscila L.Australia Post

I love my postie! They do so much and deserve more recognition!

Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work Australia Post

During this Covid Crisis especially in Melbourne.... I have a large parcel/box delivered in 4days from Vic to Sunshine Coast Qld. No complaints here...Very Happy indeed and service was professional

Thanks Warren :)

manisle
manisleFar North Queensland, QLD

surprise performance

Normally don't have a lot of time for Australia Post, however when they get something right they should be acknowledged, in my case during the Corona virus they have performed well above my expectations. Parcels have arrived in good condition and on time or before time except for one parcel that came from an offshore island. So congratulations for stepping up to the plate!!

Thanks :)

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, friendly service, reliable

Convenient parcel satchels, but would love to see even smaller sizes available for tiny items. Parcels are usually delivered pretty quickly, small items posted in the postbox seem to take longer. Friendly postman and couriers always leave parcels in a safe place. Always reliable service.

jo C.
jo C.

Delays but understandable

My delivery was expected on Monday the 27th April but it's only just arrived today (30th).
I can understand there are delays currently due to the increased amount of mail and parcels being sent due to the current isolation rules.
However I do believe Australia post should have found ways and adapted quicker to the situation.

Other Couriers

Updated - my opinion has changed after receiving late packages on Sunday. This shows they are trying their best.

Have ordered a number of packages online to try and avoid going to the stores. All packages ridiculously slow. Over 2 weeks to go from Brisbane to Perth. Some were ordered a week ago and still havent moved.

Updated, after getting late packages delivered on a Sunday I realize they are trying their best.

Spot on service

My local auspost are the best people to deal
With. Always with smile and I think its a family business as they are very helpful. Helped me without frowning and making faces.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, great to hear this. If you kindly send me the post shop name & location & your details (full name, email/ph no), I will pass this wonderful feedback to the right team i.e the Post Shop :)

Regards
Ibne

Craigieburn north

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, thanks for this. I've passed this wonderful feedback to the Team Craigieburn North LPO. Have a nice weekend :)

Regards
Ibne

Ethan C.
Ethan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works as described

I buy a lot of board games online so over the last 2-3 years I would say I average about a parcel a week from Australia Post. Never had an issue with them. And now with parcel lockers, collecting a parcel has never been easier for me.

On the other hand, other couriers like Fastway are literally the worst.

I will only buy board games online from companies that use Australia Post.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much Ethan :) enjoy your games!

Priscila

Moonie Michael
Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Australia Post Are My Heroes

As a serious online shopper, I rely heavily on our country's postal and courier services, and I feel Australia Post is one of the best.
My packages always arrive in perfect condition and on time. Sure I may have the odd late arrival but it's only a day or two and mostly due to holidays etc.
I always the best, up to date tracking available with text messages and emails included.
Australia Post is our leading postal service for a reason, give them a go.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the review Moonie. I'm glad we've supplied the best service to you and we'll keep innovating & improving to maintain that service. Enjoy your weekend.

~ Mikey

Candice S.
Candice S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Could someone please shed some light on what it means by delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery
The contents of this package is what keeps food on the table for my kids.

Mikesnewcar
Mikesnewcar

From what I figured out from multiple late packages (some still in the Auspost network), It is a system things,. The system will flag it as delayed once the due date passes, and I assume (if Auspost was doing their job) some one would look at these reports, and sort it out, but currently it does not mean anything. Sorry cant help anymore than this. Try logging a online enquiries, but I dont think anyone is looking at these until the package +15days late, and the best I got last time was the package was scanned again, and sit in their network again. Best of luck!

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for parcel to 3737. Tracking R616497025370928.
Thanks,J

MaxK

Lodge an enquiry with them. This is unacceptable.

Mat
Matasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Still waiting for aparcel to be deliverd it has now been 200 days overdue tracking is lg835546500gb but now says its pending what is going on .thanks mat

MaxK

I reckon they have lost it. It is taking way too long to investigate. Perhaps, customs have seized it, but you should have received some correspondence from them either advising you of this or providing you with a form to dispute the seizure.

24 Mar 2021 18:58
Customer enquiry lodged
Australia Post
This is the final status. Carrier doesn't provide further tracking updates.

07 Mar 2021 13:24
Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound) MELBOURNE VIC
07 Mar 2021 03:54
Item Received. Your item has been received at MELBOURNE, Australia. More information will be available as it travels through the network MELBOURNE, Australia
Royal Mail