Gh M

Gh MSydney, NSW

Superior reliable delivery service.

With receiving many packages from different companies,Auspost stands out from the rest.Prompt, professional, friendly & reliable delivery,communications & tracking service. Thank you Australia Post for the endless parcels received on time and in perfect conditions.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Caring flexible employee

My local post office is now closed on the weekends being a Monday - Friday 8-5 worker I was unable to retrieve my package.

There was a lovely employee Sanja Taylor from Richmond post office that happily sent this without charge to my place of business.

Very polite and helpful, thank you.

Love Australia Post

I have never had an issue with Australia Post. Our post man (yes, he is a man) is excellent, he goes out of his way to deliver parcels in a safe place and places items in a plastic bag when it's raining. I can't understand why so many people have so many negative things to say. I just received a parcel on Wednesday in WA sent from VIC on Monday and Tuesday was a public holiday. Outstanding work!

Kirsty

Hi Casey, the most recent tracking number is 33UP80100181. I hope you can find the details and let the postie know. Thanks :) Kirsty

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just for privacy reasons, if you can send us your full name, email, and phone in a private message we can pass feedback on for you :)

K N H.

K N H.Sydney, NSW

Very reliable service

Our family has been ordering more online since last year. They always leave the parcel at a safe place and in good condition. No other delivery company has matched their delilvery service on domestic parcel.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the positive review :) it means a lot to us.

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Honestly never any issues

Hi Veronika,

Thanks so much for your positive review, it means a lot to us! I hope your dog is doing okay and I'll be happy to track the supplements for you if you can share the tracking number with me?

Veronika

She’s up and down, I’m hoping the shark cartilage powder and bone broth powder help, I got 50g of both to test if she can handle it and how she does on it before committing to larger amounts. Sent you the tracking via the other send message function.

Ruth

Ruth

Always been amazing!!

I just want to say how helpful Auspost has always been with my packages. I order multiple packages to be delivered to my house each month through Auspost and they always provide me with estimated delivery dates. They’re never late to deliver and things turn up in perfect condition. Not to mention sending me text reminders when things are arriving the morning of. I just ordered a mattress and the courier chosen by the company was Aramex. They won’t provide me with any information on my package and don’t even have a contact number I can call to discuss the estimated delivery date of my mattress. I’m so thankful that Auspost has always been so helpful to me and I will only stick with them or Startrack from now on!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your positive review, it really helps us! :)

It's 5 coz the local delivery guy

Using Auspost I've noticed an online purchase will arrive faster comparative to individual customer parcel post. Depending who you buy through will help determine delivery speed. I found Amazon fastest, then eBay and small business about on par. Muchos respectos for the local driver in my area, he kills it.

ness

nessSydney, NSW

Late shopping ALL arrived before Christmas!

Did some very last minute shopping on Sunday - estimated arrival 31 December or next year due to high volume of online shopping - most arrived today and one more item coming tomorrow - fantastic service considering Christmas and COVID 19.

Hi ness,

That's amazing to hear! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)

Sharon

Sharon

Best Christmas shopping ever

On Sunday 13th December I ordered my Christmas shopping online. All of my parcels (6 in total) arrived within 6 days. I had fantastic service including my local post office

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review Sharon :) hope you have an amazing Christmas!

barney

barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Sender or ReceiverSender
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

You guys do a good job

Always on time or quicker than expected through the Cambridge TAS facility, the local postie is always friendly as well.

Even during the pandemic, standard post has taken 3-7 days (even had something delivered on a Sunday which i didn't realise was a thing) and express was less than 24 hours in multiple cases.

I also recently called you for for a query re: international order and you helped very quickly.

I appreciate your hard work.

Mr Bass

Mr BassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been during lockdown

Being stuck working from home and reliant on internet shopping, I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been throughout the pandemic! The delays have not been as bad as expected and multiple deliveries have been spot on. Also, the drivers have been super friendly and courteous. When we needed them to step up, they did! Thank you

Amy

AmyNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

The staff are always very friendly and efficient when I arrive to collect my parcels. Great experience and staff display great customer service to clients whenever I visit the post office.

MichelleMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grateful Customer

My first major foray into online shopping, due to lockdown. After ordering from many different suppliers and locations, my postie delivered everything with great care ( and astonishment as I never received much mail before ). Yes, things took longer than expected, SOMETIMES, but overall I am very satisfied with the personal but professional service from my mailman and my local post office. They too, should be acknowledged for their exemplary efforts during these anxious times.

Hi Michelle,

I had to share your review with the rest of my team to give them a smile, we're all in Melbourne so any positivity we can get really helps. Glad your first online shop experience was good, here's to many more :)

MichelleM

Wish I could thank you more and hope you all get a pay rise!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Amen :)

4.2
3.5
Debi Slinger

Debi SlingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing the best they can in Covid-19 times

Ive had a number of parcels sent to me and with their tracking ability, I know how far they are away. That keeps my anxiety at bay, knwung they are held up in processing or even with the postal delivery person. It's a challenging time with Covid-19 and Australia Post are doing their best to get the job done without comprising the health of their staff.

Delivery TimeLate
Priscila L.Australia Post

*tear* that means a lot Debi, thank you for taking the time to leave us this compliment. These times are tough, especially for those in Melbourne but we're getting there!!

parminder189

parminder189Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing

Accurate time and tracking most of the time, in COVID they are busy as everyone know about that but they still trying to deliver on time moreover they mention already it could take few days extra.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps through these busy times!

Priscila

Jot

JotMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly on Time

I always receive my packages within given time frame.. I only once had my package delayed and the customer service team helped me promptly to find it out.. Thanks Australia Post

Priscila L.Australia Post

We're here to help Jot :) I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

fast, very reliable!

Everytime I have had a delivery from Australia post it has been on time! Great service! I highly recommend anyone using Australia post, delivery drivers are very respectful and friendly. Never had a problem.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the positive vibes, Chantelle. I'm glad we've been able to provide you great service. Enjoy the rest of week!

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

regular user

Even during covid lockdown I've had great Australia Post service both sending and receiving parcels Australia wide. They're great people at the Post office and our postie is alqays friendly.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps :)

Priscila

CRYSTAL

CRYSTALSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am very happy with the great customer service and delivery

Package arrived at expectation and good condition. The tracking was very helpful. I can fully recommend Australia Post as reliable and helpful as sometimes the post maybe held up. Thanks

Shipping TypeInternational
Ibne F.Australia Post

Userasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a postage package that was expected to be delivered on the 6th or the 7th of April and I can see it has been sitting at Strathfield since then. When can I expect delivery of this parcel?

Tracking number is TMP1969000403003756078094

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm sorry that TMP1969000403003756078094 is taking longer than expected to get to you.

Looking at our current delivery time frames to you from WA, tomorrow would actually be the expected delivery date when counting from posting, and when counting from the last scan, it would be the 14th, so it shouldn't be long now.

Ok. Thank you.

Carli

Carliasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, my tracking number is 33LMN500701701000931508, I haven’t received an update since Thursday 1 April, can you please advise the status of my delivery/ETA?

Thanks,
Carli

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Carli,

Delivery between Vic and Qld is currently taking between 1 and business days, so the expected delivery date for 33LMN500701701000931508 would be any weekday between now and the 13th.

Paul B.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

i have a parcel that left Sydney West on 24 March 33FJV155258901000930309 which appears to be still in transit to Perth WA on 31 March. Is there any update on this item (which is a birthday present..)

Hey Paul,

Our website is currently advising most parcels from NSW to WA are arriving within 6 business days but to allow up to 8:

Looks like it has arrived at a local delivery facility in Perth today so hopefully you'll see it out for delivery shortly. It does look like it may be going to a business address though and businesses may sometimes have alternative delivery arrangements in place such as diversions to a PO Box or something like that. In these cases, there may be a mail courier service who brings mail to the office so depending on their pick up schedules, delivery time can vary.

If you're not sure what kind of delivery arrangements are in place for this address, I'd recommend speaking with whoever at the business does handle the mail arrangements.

Paul B.

Many thanks for the reply

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions