Listing monitored by Australia Post

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I realise most people come on these sites to complain but I'm really happy with the service I have received from Australia Post lately. They have always put my items in a safe place if I'm not home or I appreciate when I can pick up items from the post office. One day I picked an item up after the last day it was meant to be available and it was still there. They must be so much busier right now with people online shopping more.

Rami
RamiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service considering Covid19 restrictions

For the last 5 parcels I received, the service was excellent. I just received a parcel this week and it came one day earlier than the expected time. However, for international parcels, they take longer processing time after they're arrived in Australia.

Mel B
Mel BCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I received a package from Australia Post today. It came quicker than expected which was a nice surprise. My package was in good condition and the delivery man was very polite and friendly. The service from Australia Post is always very good and I highly recommend them.

Lynn Ferre
Lynn FerreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I receive many parcels from online orders, our delivery person ( normally same person) is great always a friendly smile and courteous. If not home he leaves behind brick pillars so can’t be seen from road.

Outstanding service

Easy online postage where I can purchase post labels ,print them out and get them picked up or just put them in postbox makes my life easier. Always great service

Sender or ReceiverSender
Susan
Susan

Friendly delivery drivers, great service for the online shopper.

Austpost App is great for tracking, in addition, an SMS is received on the morning of delivery for tracked items.
I always know when to expect a parcel from my friendly driver.

Kate
Kate

Top of the range customer service!

My parcel arrived exactly when I was advised it would. I was sent emails advising me when it had been shipped, and again when it was on route. I planned my day around the delivery time and it arrived at the time I was told. The delivery driver was friendly and polite. A great experience on every level

Dee
DeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Always on time

I have found this service to be great value. The parcel arrives within the time period that is given and it is cost effective. Australia Post has always helped me in showing the best and cheapest way of sending parcels within Australia. Thanks for taking the complication out of posting parcels.

Caroline Nicholls
Caroline NichollsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better and more reliable than other postal/courrier services.

When other courriers don't bother to deliver, ring the door bell or provide clear tracking, we've been consistently amazed at how much AusPost has upped their game since COVID hit us. Parcels are delivered and they've even made a special note as to where to place parcels safely should we not be home which means we often came home to find our lovely mail on our little balcony because they cared enough to note. Also the level of service from the Posties is tremendous, always smiling regardless of who it is, very polite and always wishing us well and to be safe. It's the little things. Bravo AusPost, your Indooroopilly Post Office and Posties in the area are 10/10.

MelCentral Queensland, QLD

Consistently reliable service , happy customer

As online shopping becomes more popular and will continue to do so , customers need a reliable postal service to deliver their products . Australia Post is that service . With an easy to use app to track your orders . Australia Pist continues to deliver on time , every time .

HappyCustomer
HappyCustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable service

My parcels arrived promptly, in excellent condition. The tracking service updated often and I was kept informed the entire process of delivery from door to door. This is a reliable service every time.

Cat P.Australia Post

They do what they promise

Every time I'm told that a package is about to arrive it does. Their communications are accurate.
Nothing gets lost. Packages are left undercover. Their feedback loops are useful to me and easy to use.

Bazza
BazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a pleasure

My local Post Office have the great bunch of people I've met. Customer service is excellent. They are prompt, courteous and always greet you with a smile as you walk through the door. Regulars are recognised and referred to by name. Very personalised service

Cat P.Australia Post

GUY IS A LEGAND ! Above n beyond to help !

I had a item lost in post I was receiving from America I’m in perth, anyway I was out front and posty (Glenn) pulls up I talk to him about it and he stops and takes time to try find my missing parcel , been missing for bout two weeks , had no luck though after he left what seemed like 25mins later he pulls up with my missing parcel ! This item cost a lot and can’t be brought again it’s a limited item so happy !

Shipping TypeInternational

Waqid
WaqidSydney, NSW

Best Courier In Australia

Jess
Jess asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hey, my package hasn't had a tracking update since 'we got it', item has been processed by Australia Post'. It was sent on the 23rd July and has just come up with an update today saying, 'delayed waiting to be processed for delivery'. Does this mean the item has been scanned and is now not lost? R236574024399663

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jess,

A lack of tracking updates in and of itself doesn't mean that a parcel is lost, as parcels don't get scanned every day or anything like that. Parcel Post is currently taking up to 8 business days to get to Metro WA according to our latest network stats, which would make today the final expected delivery date, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned up out for delivery in the coming hours.

That being said, even if it's not delivered today, we wouldn't assume it's lost yet, just late. We don't mark a parcel as "officially" lost until we get at least a week past the expected delivery date without any tracking updates and there's no sign of it in our Lost and Found.

Don't worry. I'm sure it will turn up soon.

Alice

Jam S.
Jam S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there, an item I posted has been stuck at the status "Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" for a few days now, tracking # RPP4463700510008623988608 - can I confirm this has reached the destination state (QLD)?

Bilal
Bilal

I don't work for post office, I'm a customer like you waiting for my delivery.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jam,

I can see that RPP4463700510008623988608 was loaded into your locker this morning, so yes, I *can* confirm it's in the destination state ;-)

Alice

John H
John Hasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can you check what is going on with this package? It's very expensive and it has me worried because it was onboard for delivery on friday yet it never came and it didn't come today either. It was sent last monday.
#63303289141068

Hey John,

That's odd. I'm sorry for any concern this has caused.

We'd like to get an investigation underway, so please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter with your tracking number or give us a call on 13 13 18.

- Cat