Daniel G
Daniel GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prices poor, delivery and notification great.

OZ Post are getting pricey. It's becoming a case of allowing competition to creep in just based on their escalating prices. Mismanagement or a money grab?
Fortunately their delivery and communication/tracking makes it somewhat forgivable as they've never lost something (for me) and their notifications are great.

Gh M
Gh MSydney, NSW

Superior reliable delivery service.

With receiving many packages from different companies,Auspost stands out from the rest.Prompt, professional, friendly & reliable delivery,communications & tracking service. Thank you Australia Post for the endless parcels received on time and in perfect conditions.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Caring flexible employee

My local post office is now closed on the weekends being a Monday - Friday 8-5 worker I was unable to retrieve my package.

There was a lovely employee Sanja Taylor from Richmond post office that happily sent this without charge to my place of business.

Very polite and helpful, thank you.

Love Australia Post

I have never had an issue with Australia Post. Our post man (yes, he is a man) is excellent, he goes out of his way to deliver parcels in a safe place and places items in a plastic bag when it's raining. I can't understand why so many people have so many negative things to say. I just received a parcel on Wednesday in WA sent from VIC on Monday and Tuesday was a public holiday. Outstanding work!

Kirsty

Hi Casey, the most recent tracking number is 33UP80100181. I hope you can find the details and let the postie know. Thanks :) Kirsty

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just for privacy reasons, if you can send us your full name, email, and phone in a private message we can pass feedback on for you :)

K N H.
K N H.Sydney, NSW

Very reliable service

Our family has been ordering more online since last year. They always leave the parcel at a safe place and in good condition. No other delivery company has matched their delilvery service on domestic parcel.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the positive review :) it means a lot to us.

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Honestly never any issues

Hi Veronika,

Thanks so much for your positive review, it means a lot to us! I hope your dog is doing okay and I'll be happy to track the supplements for you if you can share the tracking number with me?

Veronika

She’s up and down, I’m hoping the shark cartilage powder and bone broth powder help, I got 50g of both to test if she can handle it and how she does on it before committing to larger amounts. Sent you the tracking via the other send message function.

Ruth
Ruth

Always been amazing!!

I just want to say how helpful Auspost has always been with my packages. I order multiple packages to be delivered to my house each month through Auspost and they always provide me with estimated delivery dates. They’re never late to deliver and things turn up in perfect condition. Not to mention sending me text reminders when things are arriving the morning of. I just ordered a mattress and the courier chosen by the company was Aramex. They won’t provide me with any information on my package and don’t even have a contact number I can call to discuss the estimated delivery date of my mattress. I’m so thankful that Auspost has always been so helpful to me and I will only stick with them or Startrack from now on!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your positive review, it really helps us! :)

It's 5 coz the local delivery guy

Using Auspost I've noticed an online purchase will arrive faster comparative to individual customer parcel post. Depending who you buy through will help determine delivery speed. I found Amazon fastest, then eBay and small business about on par. Muchos respectos for the local driver in my area, he kills it.

ness
nessSydney, NSW

Late shopping ALL arrived before Christmas!

Did some very last minute shopping on Sunday - estimated arrival 31 December or next year due to high volume of online shopping - most arrived today and one more item coming tomorrow - fantastic service considering Christmas and COVID 19.

Hi ness,

That's amazing to hear! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)

Sharon
Sharon

Best Christmas shopping ever

On Sunday 13th December I ordered my Christmas shopping online. All of my parcels (6 in total) arrived within 6 days. I had fantastic service including my local post office

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review Sharon :) hope you have an amazing Christmas!

barney
barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Sender or ReceiverSender
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

You guys do a good job

Always on time or quicker than expected through the Cambridge TAS facility, the local postie is always friendly as well.

Even during the pandemic, standard post has taken 3-7 days (even had something delivered on a Sunday which i didn't realise was a thing) and express was less than 24 hours in multiple cases.

I also recently called you for for a query re: international order and you helped very quickly.

I appreciate your hard work.

Mr Bass
Mr BassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been during lockdown

Being stuck working from home and reliant on internet shopping, I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been throughout the pandemic! The delays have not been as bad as expected and multiple deliveries have been spot on. Also, the drivers have been super friendly and courteous. When we needed them to step up, they did! Thank you

Amy
AmyNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

The staff are always very friendly and efficient when I arrive to collect my parcels. Great experience and staff display great customer service to clients whenever I visit the post office.

MichelleMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grateful Customer

My first major foray into online shopping, due to lockdown. After ordering from many different suppliers and locations, my postie delivered everything with great care ( and astonishment as I never received much mail before ). Yes, things took longer than expected, SOMETIMES, but overall I am very satisfied with the personal but professional service from my mailman and my local post office. They too, should be acknowledged for their exemplary efforts during these anxious times.

Hi Michelle,

I had to share your review with the rest of my team to give them a smile, we're all in Melbourne so any positivity we can get really helps. Glad your first online shop experience was good, here's to many more :)

MichelleM

Wish I could thank you more and hope you all get a pay rise!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Amen :)

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice