Chris D.
Chris D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

16 days for delivery from Sydney to Adelaide

On 2 June 2021 TVSN submitted a small package at Sydney to be sent to an Adelaide suburb. Australia Post anticipated delivery between 4-9 June 2021. The final tracking information was that the packaged was in PERTH WA on 13 June 2021 at 6.14 pm. Despite numerous requests, the tracking information was not updated, apart from a customer query being submitted on 14 June 2021. Delivery was estimated to be 18-23 June 2021. Excuse given by Australia Post was that it had been missorted.
Finally delivered on 18 June 2021.

Adam AntPerth, WA

Slow boat

It took Aust Post 11 days to ship a small parcel 16km to my house. Meanwhile, i received another package using Border Express and it took only 3 days from Sydney. Pathetic !

Lee
LeeHobart, TAS

Aust post XL box if it weighs less than 5kg they dont need to measure it and change any more than flat rate of $18.95

This happened with my postage today. Went back questioned they did reversal. If it's one of there extra large boxes it full. And it is 5kg or below. The cost should be $18.95

HEADsydney

A gram over and next weight group

Well they need to sharpen up on their lee- way instead of the hard nose billing.
A parcel weighing less than 5 grams over the 1 killo and goes from $12.90 to $15.75
5 grams is the weight of a 5 cent peice,and usually foreign people serving say out of their control.as maybe thats why the public hate them so so greedy.and the money made must be spent on building a time machine se dates on photo as still awaiting delivery as i write 19th may

Alice F.Australia Post

The "If it Packs it Posts" range isn't just boxes, there are padded bags and tubes as well. You can see all the different options here https://tinyurl.com/dcjh9j5n

Alice

Jay
JayDarwin, NT

Aus post is incredibly slow

Parcels getting stuck at either the post office you sent it from and at this end at Darwin post office for over a week. Very late as to when it was estimated

Michael M.
Michael M.Perth, WA

Poor Registered Mail Service

I am appalled at the service of a registered small parcel taking 19 days from Busselton To Stratton WA the longest wait was the Airport mail service and the Midland mail center did not really care when I followed up on the late delivery.

Daniel G
Daniel GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prices poor, delivery and notification great.

OZ Post are getting pricey. It's becoming a case of allowing competition to creep in just based on their escalating prices. Mismanagement or a money grab?
Fortunately their delivery and communication/tracking makes it somewhat forgivable as they've never lost something (for me) and their notifications are great.

HarryVictoria

Abusive drivers

Made a few complaints about parcels not getting delivered to my property with everything being taken straight to the post office for no reason. I was told the driver would change his ways and indeed he did as I watched him throw my next parcel at my house with force!!!

So I proceeded to make another complaint and was told a new driver would be appointed. The new diver knocked on my door today and told me I made a false complaint against ‘his friend’ and was told by his boss to tell me it was impossible to see what I was claiming. So in short I was lying...

Seriously I am fed up and don’t want your company visiting my property anymore. Sick of being harassed by your workers who I am paying to deliver a service they cannot complete.

Gh M
Gh MSydney, NSW

Superior reliable delivery service.

With receiving many packages from different companies,Auspost stands out from the rest.Prompt, professional, friendly & reliable delivery,communications & tracking service. Thank you Australia Post for the endless parcels received on time and in perfect conditions.

Delivery TimeEarly
Couriers

Item is shipped from Melbourne but it needs to be sent to Queensland to be processed and sent back

Biggest joke of a service. My item was purchased online, the warehouse is 30 mins from my place. AusPost send it to Queensland, I assume because they don't care about the environment to then process it for 1 day and send it back down to Melbourne. Absolute disgrace.

Delivery TimeLate

Hi Mike,

This sounds very frustrating and a complete waste of time. Can you please share the tracking number with me? Sometimes we may have to send your parcel to another sorting facility if one has reached capacity, this helps avoid backlogs.

Mike Valencia
Mike Valencia
Chris
Chris

The worst service in the Western World

It took 3 weeks with delay upon delay for Aust Post to send a simple package from Sydney to Perth.

In the same time, it took 5 days for a parcel to arrive from the U.S

Who-ever is in charge of our postal service.....SACK THEM

Hi Chris,

Three week is a long time so I understand your frustration. Can you please share the tracking number with me?

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Caring flexible employee

My local post office is now closed on the weekends being a Monday - Friday 8-5 worker I was unable to retrieve my package.

There was a lovely employee Sanja Taylor from Richmond post office that happily sent this without charge to my place of business.

Very polite and helpful, thank you.

Qamar
Qamar

Extremely disappointed

Had couple of my parcel delivery delayed for days and the postman simply dropped a ticket to collect from post office rather than ringing the door bell. Why would you bother to show up in the door steps and not deliver the item, it's beyond me.

BobSydney, NSW

AustPost are faking customer signature signed by themselves

In the past month, we had several high valued deliveries and all required signatures. We were waiting at home and sticked note on the door asking to knock the door or using door chime for deliveries. But Austpost postman had simply dropped all parcels at our carport without knocking the door for signature. We could only know parcels had been delivered after received tracking notification.
It looks like that Austpost is encouraging their staff to illegally fake customer signature regardless I had complained to this issue.

Love Australia Post

I have never had an issue with Australia Post. Our post man (yes, he is a man) is excellent, he goes out of his way to deliver parcels in a safe place and places items in a plastic bag when it's raining. I can't understand why so many people have so many negative things to say. I just received a parcel on Wednesday in WA sent from VIC on Monday and Tuesday was a public holiday. Outstanding work!

Delivery TimeEarly
Kirsty

Hi Casey, the most recent tracking number is 33UP80100181. I hope you can find the details and let the postie know. Thanks :) Kirsty

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just for privacy reasons, if you can send us your full name, email, and phone in a private message we can pass feedback on for you :)

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice