Adam

Adam

Variable but overall quality is good

I've had my share of issues with Australia Post (hence the only 4 stars), and perhaps it is just there area I am in now, but the service has been consistently good for a while. Whether it is sending documents around Australia or the multitude of deliveries, I consistently find items arrive quickly and reliably and their app is fantastic. The most recent one was no exception.

Gh M

Gh MSydney, NSW

Superior reliable delivery service.

With receiving many packages from different companies,Auspost stands out from the rest.Prompt, professional, friendly & reliable delivery,communications & tracking service. Thank you Australia Post for the endless parcels received on time and in perfect conditions.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Caring flexible employee

My local post office is now closed on the weekends being a Monday - Friday 8-5 worker I was unable to retrieve my package.

There was a lovely employee Sanja Taylor from Richmond post office that happily sent this without charge to my place of business.

Very polite and helpful, thank you.

Love Australia Post

I have never had an issue with Australia Post. Our post man (yes, he is a man) is excellent, he goes out of his way to deliver parcels in a safe place and places items in a plastic bag when it's raining. I can't understand why so many people have so many negative things to say. I just received a parcel on Wednesday in WA sent from VIC on Monday and Tuesday was a public holiday. Outstanding work!

Kirsty

Hi Casey, the most recent tracking number is 33UP80100181. I hope you can find the details and let the postie know. Thanks :) Kirsty

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just for privacy reasons, if you can send us your full name, email, and phone in a private message we can pass feedback on for you :)

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Satisfied

I ordered an item from Queensland on 4 January and received it standard post 11 January in good condition. The deliverer was very courteous and friendly, so even though it took 6-7 days I've no complaints. I waited until after the Christmas peak before I ordered.

K N H.

K N H.Sydney, NSW

Very reliable service

Our family has been ordering more online since last year. They always leave the parcel at a safe place and in good condition. No other delivery company has matched their delilvery service on domestic parcel.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the positive review :) it means a lot to us.

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Honestly never any issues

Hi Veronika,

Thanks so much for your positive review, it means a lot to us! I hope your dog is doing okay and I'll be happy to track the supplements for you if you can share the tracking number with me?

Veronika

She’s up and down, I’m hoping the shark cartilage powder and bone broth powder help, I got 50g of both to test if she can handle it and how she does on it before committing to larger amounts. Sent you the tracking via the other send message function.

Ruth

Ruth

Always been amazing!!

I just want to say how helpful Auspost has always been with my packages. I order multiple packages to be delivered to my house each month through Auspost and they always provide me with estimated delivery dates. They’re never late to deliver and things turn up in perfect condition. Not to mention sending me text reminders when things are arriving the morning of. I just ordered a mattress and the courier chosen by the company was Aramex. They won’t provide me with any information on my package and don’t even have a contact number I can call to discuss the estimated delivery date of my mattress. I’m so thankful that Auspost has always been so helpful to me and I will only stick with them or Startrack from now on!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your positive review, it really helps us! :)

It's 5 coz the local delivery guy

Using Auspost I've noticed an online purchase will arrive faster comparative to individual customer parcel post. Depending who you buy through will help determine delivery speed. I found Amazon fastest, then eBay and small business about on par. Muchos respectos for the local driver in my area, he kills it.

ness

nessSydney, NSW

Late shopping ALL arrived before Christmas!

Did some very last minute shopping on Sunday - estimated arrival 31 December or next year due to high volume of online shopping - most arrived today and one more item coming tomorrow - fantastic service considering Christmas and COVID 19.

Hi ness,

That's amazing to hear! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)

Sharon

Sharon

Best Christmas shopping ever

On Sunday 13th December I ordered my Christmas shopping online. All of my parcels (6 in total) arrived within 6 days. I had fantastic service including my local post office

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review Sharon :) hope you have an amazing Christmas!

barney

barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Sender or ReceiverSender
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

Parcel missing

I have always appreciated Australia Post because they are usually on time and postman are friendly.

However, this time I read my tracked item and it stated 'delivered today' but I did not receive the parcel at all today. I checked the photo of the parcel being delivered in front of a house. However, it is not my house at all. I have submitted an enquiry about it and I hope it gets solved.

Has anyone had this experience? Or has their missing parcel been eventually returned to them?

UPDATE: I received my parcel today. I think the postie or someone returned it to the right address. I am happy to report that Australia Post tried their best to retrace the parcel.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

You guys do a good job

Always on time or quicker than expected through the Cambridge TAS facility, the local postie is always friendly as well.

Even during the pandemic, standard post has taken 3-7 days (even had something delivered on a Sunday which i didn't realise was a thing) and express was less than 24 hours in multiple cases.

I also recently called you for for a query re: international order and you helped very quickly.

I appreciate your hard work.

Mr Bass

Mr BassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been during lockdown

Being stuck working from home and reliant on internet shopping, I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been throughout the pandemic! The delays have not been as bad as expected and multiple deliveries have been spot on. Also, the drivers have been super friendly and courteous. When we needed them to step up, they did! Thank you

Damon T.

Damon T.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

Adelle

Adelleasked

Hello,
Had No tracking updates since 31st #R539102003103093
Will tracking be updated soon?
Thank you.

Hi Adelle,

Yes, this looks to be coming across to Victoria from WA. We'll see a tracking event once it does reach a facility in Victoria. Parcel's typically take around a week or so to make the journey across so a tracking update may be likely over the weekend or early next week. Please allow a little additional time at the moment though as the lockdown may be affecting some transport and processing in and out of Melbourne.

doug m.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I ordered a parcel through e bay that was received by Australia Post at 9:12 am on the 16th and the tracking has not updated once since, not even to say that it’s ‘On its way’ my tracking number is R433631013269887006120906

Hey Doug,

We'd definitely expect further tracking updates well by now. Please let the ebay seller know this hasn't arrived so that they can chase this up with us for you.

doug m.

Yeah, the seller wasn’t much help, just telling me that it would arrive by Tuesday but without any tracking updates I’m worried

Casey K.Australia Post

Looks like it's out for delivery today Doug :)

Sorry to hear the seller wasn't too helpful but glad you notified them as this would have allowed for further dispute resolution through eBay were you not to receive the delivery. Glad to see that isn't necessary though and that the parcel is out to you today.

-Casey