Listing monitored by Australia Post

1.1

Not happy
Not happy

They should use the watches to see how slow their service is.

It has taken Australia Post four days to deliver an item 40 kms away. That's 10 km a day so I can only assume the postman was on foot and was held up by wolves or bandits. It cost me $15 for postage and handling and was sent by the seller without contacting me. If they had I would have used technology Aust Post seem to not have and time travelled half an hour to collect it myself.

Ben S
Ben SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They kindly walk your parcel to you…

It’s really kind of Australia Post to pick up your parcel and personally walk it to you, ensuring its safe delivery. Yes it takes years longer, but what a service!

SaraDarwin, NT

Over 2 weeks to get here, one parcel arrived, the other went to Sydney

I live in Darwin. I ordered 2 wine boxes from SA. Over 2 weeks to get here, one parcel arrived, the other went to Sydney, the tracking was not true, as according to the tracking it was in Darwin for over a week. A week later I received a whole new tracking history with wrong dates and the parcel went to Sydney. One of the 2 parcels arrived quite late, but no further hitches with it, yet on same dispatch order number. I am glad the employees are happy.

Sara

It arrived now but very late

Chris D.
Chris D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

16 days for delivery from Sydney to Adelaide

On 2 June 2021 TVSN submitted a small package at Sydney to be sent to an Adelaide suburb. Australia Post anticipated delivery between 4-9 June 2021. The final tracking information was that the packaged was in PERTH WA on 13 June 2021 at 6.14 pm. Despite numerous requests, the tracking information was not updated, apart from a customer query being submitted on 14 June 2021. Delivery was estimated to be 18-23 June 2021. Excuse given by Australia Post was that it had been missorted.
Finally delivered on 18 June 2021.

Adam AntPerth, WA

Slow boat

It took Aust Post 11 days to ship a small parcel 16km to my house. Meanwhile, i received another package using Border Express and it took only 3 days from Sydney. Pathetic !

Sender or ReceiverSender
Jay
JayDarwin, NT

Aus post is incredibly slow

Parcels getting stuck at either the post office you sent it from and at this end at Darwin post office for over a week. Very late as to when it was estimated

Michael M.
Michael M.Perth, WA

Poor Registered Mail Service

I am appalled at the service of a registered small parcel taking 19 days from Busselton To Stratton WA the longest wait was the Airport mail service and the Midland mail center did not really care when I followed up on the late delivery.

Chris
Chris

The worst service in the Western World

It took 3 weeks with delay upon delay for Aust Post to send a simple package from Sydney to Perth.

In the same time, it took 5 days for a parcel to arrive from the U.S

Who-ever is in charge of our postal service.....SACK THEM

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi Chris,

Three week is a long time so I understand your frustration. Can you please share the tracking number with me?

Qamar
Qamar

Extremely disappointed

Had couple of my parcel delivery delayed for days and the postman simply dropped a ticket to collect from post office rather than ringing the door bell. Why would you bother to show up in the door steps and not deliver the item, it's beyond me.

Michael B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disgraceful Service

Dave5871
Dave5871Sydney, NSW

Faster to walk

My last parcel took exactly 186 hours (just over a week) to travel 36km within metro Sydney.
Thats an average parcel speed of 0.2kph.... Walking speed is 4.0kph
The tracking system is useless. it gives no estimated delivery date worse it now gives no idea what city or even what state the parcel is located during the delivery cycle.
Overall terrible service, no wonder so many businesses use courier services these days.

Another R.
Another R.Perth, WA

Absolutely Ridiculous!

ordered a Halloween costume during the last week of September. Arrived 4 days AFTER Halloween. It took you just over a month to deliver an item from one side of Australia to the other.

FrancoisBrisbane

What has happened at Auspost

Ordered equipment online from Victoria. Was picked up on 15/10/2020 from supplier and only reached me ( in Brisbane) on 28/10/2020. Response to enquiry was simply - we are very busy. Other deliveries I have had recently were quick. It seems the ball has been dropped. For this delivery I would have liked to score ZERO.

Priscila L.Australia Post
Francois

Hi. I dont think I would like to use auspost again to be honest. Thanks for your comments

Scott M
Scott MMelbourne

Terrible (Like Keepings off)

I would like to think everyone is doing their best during these times. But cutting deliveries seems to have just made things worse. I watched tracking in a parcel coming less than 25 km. It went to "We've got it" for 2 weeks. Then to "It's in it's way" for another 2 weeks. Then to "it's coming today" for 3 days. It is not a people problem. It is a management problem at Aust Post. Really poor effort.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Ridiculous even during covid

Every other courier company is still managing to get still dropped to my place in 1-2 days , but Australia post haven’t moved or touched any of my 4 packages in the last 8 days.
The last item I received took approximately two weeks to arrive despite being posted from 30ks away.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Jess
Jess asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hey, my package hasn't had a tracking update since 'we got it', item has been processed by Australia Post'. It was sent on the 23rd July and has just come up with an update today saying, 'delayed waiting to be processed for delivery'. Does this mean the item has been scanned and is now not lost? R236574024399663

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jess,

A lack of tracking updates in and of itself doesn't mean that a parcel is lost, as parcels don't get scanned every day or anything like that. Parcel Post is currently taking up to 8 business days to get to Metro WA according to our latest network stats, which would make today the final expected delivery date, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned up out for delivery in the coming hours.

That being said, even if it's not delivered today, we wouldn't assume it's lost yet, just late. We don't mark a parcel as "officially" lost until we get at least a week past the expected delivery date without any tracking updates and there's no sign of it in our Lost and Found.

Don't worry. I'm sure it will turn up soon.

Alice

Jam S.
Jam S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there, an item I posted has been stuck at the status "Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" for a few days now, tracking # RPP4463700510008623988608 - can I confirm this has reached the destination state (QLD)?

Bilal
Bilal

I don't work for post office, I'm a customer like you waiting for my delivery.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jam,

I can see that RPP4463700510008623988608 was loaded into your locker this morning, so yes, I *can* confirm it's in the destination state ;-)

Alice

John H
John Hasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can you check what is going on with this package? It's very expensive and it has me worried because it was onboard for delivery on friday yet it never came and it didn't come today either. It was sent last monday.
#63303289141068

Hey John,

That's odd. I'm sorry for any concern this has caused.

We'd like to get an investigation underway, so please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter with your tracking number or give us a call on 13 13 18.

- Cat