Listing monitored by Australia Post

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I realise most people come on these sites to complain but I'm really happy with the service I have received from Australia Post lately. They have always put my items in a safe place if I'm not home or I appreciate when I can pick up items from the post office. One day I picked an item up after the last day it was meant to be available and it was still there. They must be so much busier right now with people online shopping more.

Rami
RamiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service considering Covid19 restrictions

For the last 5 parcels I received, the service was excellent. I just received a parcel this week and it came one day earlier than the expected time. However, for international parcels, they take longer processing time after they're arrived in Australia.

Mel B
Mel BCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I received a package from Australia Post today. It came quicker than expected which was a nice surprise. My package was in good condition and the delivery man was very polite and friendly. The service from Australia Post is always very good and I highly recommend them.

Dave
DaveSoutheast, SA

Receiving and Sending parcels great service.

Receiving parcels, I always get an SMS/email keeping me informed and the driver is always courteous.
Sending parcels, purchase labels online and then the drop them off at my local post office or in a post box.
Parcels always arrive on time and in good condition.

Lynn Ferre
Lynn FerreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I receive many parcels from online orders, our delivery person ( normally same person) is great always a friendly smile and courteous. If not home he leaves behind brick pillars so can’t be seen from road.

K M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I paid what they asked. I want the service that I paid for.

Nothing gets delivered to my house except for cards saying "pick up after 4pm" by a postie on a bike. Isnt delivery part of the service I paid for. If I owed Australia post they would come to collect. I paid the amount Australia Post asked for the postage, I want what I paid for. This is stealing. Update: I am impressed with the way that bad reviews are smothered with good reviews within hours of them being posted, and the worthless responses by Australia Post. Productreview.com.au must be able to see that these "good reviews" are suspicious they seem to be from Australia post groupies.

Susan
Susan

Friendly delivery drivers, great service for the online shopper.

Austpost App is great for tracking, in addition, an SMS is received on the morning of delivery for tracked items.
I always know when to expect a parcel from my friendly driver.

Kate
Kate

Top of the range customer service!

My parcel arrived exactly when I was advised it would. I was sent emails advising me when it had been shipped, and again when it was on route. I planned my day around the delivery time and it arrived at the time I was told. The delivery driver was friendly and polite. A great experience on every level

Dee
DeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Always on time

I have found this service to be great value. The parcel arrives within the time period that is given and it is cost effective. Australia Post has always helped me in showing the best and cheapest way of sending parcels within Australia. Thanks for taking the complication out of posting parcels.

Caroline Nicholls
Caroline NichollsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better and more reliable than other postal/courrier services.

When other courriers don't bother to deliver, ring the door bell or provide clear tracking, we've been consistently amazed at how much AusPost has upped their game since COVID hit us. Parcels are delivered and they've even made a special note as to where to place parcels safely should we not be home which means we often came home to find our lovely mail on our little balcony because they cared enough to note. Also the level of service from the Posties is tremendous, always smiling regardless of who it is, very polite and always wishing us well and to be safe. It's the little things. Bravo AusPost, your Indooroopilly Post Office and Posties in the area are 10/10.

Mel
MelCentral Queensland, QLD

Consistently reliable service , happy customer

As online shopping becomes more popular and will continue to do so , customers need a reliable postal service to deliver their products . Australia Post is that service . With an easy to use app to track your orders . Australia Pist continues to deliver on time , every time .

HappyCustomer
HappyCustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable service

My parcels arrived promptly, in excellent condition. The tracking service updated often and I was kept informed the entire process of delivery from door to door. This is a reliable service every time.

1000chefs
1000chefs

Very good delivery service

Very good delivery service from start to finish with tracking numbers and estamit delivery times and dates for approximate time of drop off or other pick up location to nearest post office.

Other Couriers

They do what they promise

Every time I'm told that a package is about to arrive it does. Their communications are accurate.
Nothing gets lost. Packages are left undercover. Their feedback loops are useful to me and easy to use.

John H
John Hasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can you check what is going on with this package? It's very expensive and it has me worried because it was onboard for delivery on friday yet it never came and it didn't come today either. It was sent last monday.
#63303289141068

Jyothishma S.asked

Hi
Have posted a parcel 14days ago and still not received
Tracking is R243635014312142006120608.
Can i please get a update , I’m starting to think it’s lost and it has medication in there

Hi Jyothishma,

Sorry to hear such an important parcel hasn't arrived in time. I can see we have an investigation open but in the meantime, please let your sender know it hasn't reached you and ask them to contact us too as they'll have additional information about the parcel to assist our investigation.

-Casey

Jyothishma S.

Sorry I should have mentioned earlier . I am the sender and apart from being told that it hasn’t been scanned after the local post office I haven’t received any other information. Hope the parcel is found

Derek.Casked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

What does it mean when it says delayed waiting to be processed for delivery? Does that mean it’s in my town at my post office?
3393U209965001000930304

Hi Derek,

That status means the estimated delivery date has passed. It won't be at your post office though as parcels will only go there after a delivery attempt and you'll see this on the tracking.

It looks like this is coming down from Brisbane and was expected to reach you by Friday. I'm very sorry that hasn't been the case. We do see most delayed parcels delivered within the next few business days so I expect it'll be with you shortly but if you'd like to reach out on 13 13 18, via social media or lodge an enquiry on our website, we'll be able to get a case up and running to keep an eye on this for you until delivery.

-Casey

Derek.C

It's been 3 weeks already, why cant I get a case up?

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions