Listing monitored by Australia Post

Mel
Mel

Outstanding service

Easy online postage where I can purchase post labels ,print them out and get them picked up or just put them in postbox makes my life easier. Always great service

Discostu75
Discostu75Sydney, NSW

A tough gig during tough times

Sold items through ebay/gumtree are arriving to my buyers quickly and without delay. I have only received positive feedback for buyers experience. Well done to the team at Australia Post.

Adam AntPerth, WA

Slow boat

It took Aust Post 11 days to ship a small parcel 16km to my house. Meanwhile, i received another package using Border Express and it took only 3 days from Sydney. Pathetic !

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Lee
LeeHobart, TAS

Aust post XL box if it weighs less than 5kg they dont need to measure it and change any more than flat rate of $18.95

This happened with my postage today. Went back questioned they did reversal. If it's one of there extra large boxes it full. And it is 5kg or below. The cost should be $18.95

HEADsydney

A gram over and next weight group

Well they need to sharpen up on their lee- way instead of the hard nose billing.
A parcel weighing less than 5 grams over the 1 killo and goes from $12.90 to $15.75
5 grams is the weight of a 5 cent peice,and usually foreign people serving say out of their control.as maybe thats why the public hate them so so greedy.and the money made must be spent on building a time machine se dates on photo as still awaiting delivery as i write 19th may

Alice F.Australia Post

The "If it Packs it Posts" range isn't just boxes, there are padded bags and tubes as well. You can see all the different options here https://tinyurl.com/dcjh9j5n

barney
barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

Contact M.
Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Elizabeth Jan B.
Elizabeth Jan B.

Can't live without it.

All my mail is delivered in good condition. My sent parcels have all arrived on time and in good condition. I have no complaints. I have been using Australia Post for 60 plus years.

Thanks Elizabeth :)

Elissa
ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Jade W.
Jade W.South East Queensland, QLD

Effect

Lately I have been sending packages around Australia and the post office has been amazing in assisting me with this task. Easy process and great personal service Everytime. No better way to send parcels.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Beck
BeckCaloundra

Such helpful staff

The staff at our local Australia Post outlets go above and beyond to make you feel happy. It's great value for money knowing that you're postage will get to where it needs to go.

Manny
MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Mitch
Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

Patch
PatchGippsland, VIC

Could have walked it!

As a business mailing Aust Wide and taking complaints on slow mail delivery.
Example Country Vic to Country Vic distance 43 Kms it took 21 days!
Another of our customers Country Vic to South Western Australia 31 days! Australia Post should get credit for the time mail took to get to WA compared to distance from Vic Country to Vic Country.
All facts true as their Tracking Site online.
AND postage stamps increased by 10 cents in January. Last nights news has said now that Aust Post will only be delivering every SECOND day to Metro areas????? Well!

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I have been visiting Australia Post quite a bit lately and every time I go the service has been very good, offering tracking for parcels etc. I even had to call them recently regarding a parcel that had gone missing and the lady I spoke to was very helpful, all in all, wonderful service.

Jess
Jess asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hey, my package hasn't had a tracking update since 'we got it', item has been processed by Australia Post'. It was sent on the 23rd July and has just come up with an update today saying, 'delayed waiting to be processed for delivery'. Does this mean the item has been scanned and is now not lost? R236574024399663

Hi Jess,

A lack of tracking updates in and of itself doesn't mean that a parcel is lost, as parcels don't get scanned every day or anything like that. Parcel Post is currently taking up to 8 business days to get to Metro WA according to our latest network stats, which would make today the final expected delivery date, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned up out for delivery in the coming hours.

That being said, even if it's not delivered today, we wouldn't assume it's lost yet, just late. We don't mark a parcel as "officially" lost until we get at least a week past the expected delivery date without any tracking updates and there's no sign of it in our Lost and Found.

Don't worry. I'm sure it will turn up soon.

Jam S.
Jam S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there, an item I posted has been stuck at the status "Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" for a few days now, tracking # RPP4463700510008623988608 - can I confirm this has reached the destination state (QLD)?

Bilal
Bilal

I don't work for post office, I'm a customer like you waiting for my delivery.

Hi Jam,

I can see that RPP4463700510008623988608 was loaded into your locker this morning, so yes, I *can* confirm it's in the destination state ;-)

John H
John Hasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can you check what is going on with this package? It's very expensive and it has me worried because it was onboard for delivery on friday yet it never came and it didn't come today either. It was sent last monday.
#63303289141068

Hey John,

That's odd. I'm sorry for any concern this has caused.

We'd like to get an investigation underway, so please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter with your tracking number or give us a call on 13 13 18.

- Cat