Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Australia Post

GeorgiaQueensland

There isn't any point in replying to the delivery text

This has happened for the third time now. When I have had a parcel to be delivered, I have the text message which says - 1."someone's home" 2. "leave it in a safe place", 3. "Pick up from post office". I have selected 3 on all of those deliveries as I work and live in a high crime area - BUT each time I come home and they were on my verandah. Why send a text if it's ignored ?? Seriously. It's a joke

Georgia

I can assure you it HAS happened - three times. I have a package being delivered on Tuesday- let's see if it happens again

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Postie is the best

Our postie has to be commended on her customer service. We live on a hill with the mailbox at the bottom. Our post always goes the extra mile to bring the mail to the house which we are most appreciated for. I still think she only comes up to say hello to our dog, but that's the great human side of Australia Post.

Manny
MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Aman Saxena
Aman SaxenaSydney, NSW

On Time delivery & effective tracking system

In this unprecedent situation of COVID-19, I have received all my 4 Online shopping delivery from various portal thru Australia Post always on time, contactless with effective tracking mechanism in placed. Even received status of my delivery thru sms or email time to time. Really appreciated the effort and delivery mechanism established in AusPost. Thank you for your remarkable job.

Thanks Aman :)

Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent delivery service

Prompt notification. Quick delivery of large and small parcels. Reasonable prices. Parcels always arrive in good order. A tracking number is supplied for easy tracking of a parcel. Courteous staff to assist at counter.

Thanks Marilyn :)

Amanda C
Amanda CIllawarra, NSW

Very reliable

I use aus post every week and it’s one of the best services out there!
My items always arrive undamaged and on time, thank you.

I send warm hugs to everyone working around the clock during these unprecedented times.

Believeyoume
BelieveyoumeDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional...

1st parcel i bought was worth 250$ and was left in the dirt in my front yard about 3 feet from the road after saying ill be home to sign for it.
2nd parcel was worth 90$ that was given to my neighbour who lives beside me which he later gave to me that day.
My 3rd parcel is valued at 30$, its been 10 days since order approved and no updates or anything. Called the courier and the sender (target) who were both really rude and could not tell me when my parcel is coming. Have since sent in a complaint through the ombudsmen.

Mottra
Mottra

Australia Post is a disgrace.

Nearly 4 weeks to deliver a very small package from Brisbane to Adelaide, traveling via Perth!
Another package took 3 weeks from Sydney to Adelaide Using the Cornavirus is just an excuse for incompetence.

Tony N
Tony NMELBOURNE

The worst postal service in Australia by far

I have purchased dozens of items online over the past couple of years and most of them, unfortunately used Australia Post. The few that used other couriers all were delivered, but about 9 out of 10 Aus Post deliveries were a case of getting a card in my mail box and having to pick my packages up at the depot. I know for virtually every case I was home on the day of delivery, but the courier didn't even attempt to come to the door - just slipped a card in the mail box. I am so sick and tired of this horrendous service - it amounts to robbery because I pay premium price to get the package at my door, but I end up having to collect it myself!

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA

Appalling service

Waiting 3 weeks for a parcel from over east, then they only delivered half the package. After lodging a query they finally delivered the second part of the package (that was all shipped together under the one tracking number). Its insane that I can order items from London and arrive in 3 days but items within Autralia can take three weeks!

Janine K.
Janine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Ongoing improvement

I have received the packages on time and left in good conditions. The postman used to leave the pick up card in our mailbox, even though we were home and the packages were small. But it seems he doesn't do that anymore.

Mitch
Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

Maria
Maria

Outstanding Postie

Our postie in Eltham always goes above and beyond waving to all as she delivers. Going out od her way to ensure our mail is safe and taking personal care.

Vivien
VivienVictoria

Your Delivery Staff Never Tried to Deliver

I was at home all day on last Monday, waiting for my parcel to arrive. I ended up receiving a 'not-at-home' card. This has happened too many times. Please ensure that your delivery staff actually knock on our front doors hard and wait for at least 1-2 minutes before vanishing. Thank you and looking forward to your improved service.

Patrick M.
Patrick M.Perth, WA

Tracking does not work

NickPerth, WA

As bad as it get

Rob P.
Rob P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service in tough conditions

The deliverers are always so friendly and highly professional
It is so handy to have the parcel delivered to the front door
Keep up the great work, Australia Post workers, well done

jo C.
jo C.

Delays but understandable

My delivery was expected on Monday the 27th April but it's only just arrived today (30th).
I can understand there are delays currently due to the increased amount of mail and parcels being sent due to the current isolation rules.
However I do believe Australia post should have found ways and adapted quicker to the situation.

jaya36SA, 5169

In the time of covid 19 - our postie fails miserably

Emily L
Emily LPerth, WA

Speedy service

I order a lot of items online and I have never had any issues with AUS post! They are always friendly and on time. I am very happy with their service

Patch
PatchGippsland, VIC

Could have walked it!

As a business mailing Aust Wide and taking complaints on slow mail delivery.
Example Country Vic to Country Vic distance 43 Kms it took 21 days!
Another of our customers Country Vic to South Western Australia 31 days! Australia Post should get credit for the time mail took to get to WA compared to distance from Vic Country to Vic Country.
All facts true as their Tracking Site online.
AND postage stamps increased by 10 cents in January. Last nights news has said now that Aust Post will only be delivering every SECOND day to Metro areas????? Well!

SkyeL
SkyeLPerth

Outrageous!

Apparently the new way of delivery is to stand at your unlocked front gate at 7:20am and yell as loud as you can "Is anyone home, can you hear me?"
How ridiculous!
Slightly better than last week where I was home with my front door open waiting for my package and yet received a card in the letterbox saying I wasn't home, which like everyone else, forced me out in a small public space to pick it up. I hear everything so they must be going stealth when it comes to the cards because we all know it's easier for them to do half a job.
Don't know if they are being put under so much pressure or whether they are pure lazy.

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service even before covid-19

Have needed to make two trips out this week because parcels were 'delivered' to upwey post office rather than home address. The driver in the hills area has always been a lazy so and so. I've lost count of the amount of times I've received 'as property was unattended' mesages even though I've been sitting at my desk quietly working away all day. Given we're in the midst of a pandemic I totally get that deliveries will take longer but to subject people to potential exposure to a disease that can kill because you can't be bothered to do your job propely is just plain wrong.

Peter Anderson
Peter AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not very good

I recieved a message saying package was out for delivery but it didn't arrive untill next day this has happened to me multiple times now. According to the tracking it took took longer from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast than what it did from Melbourne to Brisbane it was also later than the estimate I had been given this has happened multiple times.

Guruwa15
Guruwa15

Failing to meet the challenges of Covid-19

Waiting for 4 weeks to receive an item which was ex-stock Sydney. No update of online tracking makes it hard to work out we’re it was and just adds to the level of customer frustration.

Henry Price
Henry Priceasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Is there any chance my parcel will be delivered today?

Victoria
Victoriaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my parcel (tracking number #99704713156901000830904) was estimated to be here on Monday 20th- Tuesday 21st, coming from within the same state. It now says delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery. Does that mean it’s still at its senders location? How long roughly would it take to be here?

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Victoria,

That delayed status just comes up automatically when a parcel hasn't arrived within the time frame initially estimated.

Looking at the tracking, this was only posted on Monday the 19th so the delivery estimate calculated by the online tracking seems a bit off. Our website does advise allowing 2-4 business days for same state deliveries within NSW at the moment so it is actually expected to reach you by today.

It hasn't been scanned out for delivery yet though so does appear to have been held up. This is likely due to the ongoing COVID situation in NSW which is having a pretty heavy impact on our network.

I really apologise for the delay, we'll be working to get this to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, it's worth letting your sender know you are still waiting and feel free to contact us on 13 13 18, via social media or by lodging and enquiry on our website if you'd like us to set up a case to keep an eye on this delivery for you.

-Casey

Jo K
Jo Kasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, I posted a small parcel on Monday 19th and the status today, Thursday 22nd is 'we've got it'. Expected delivery was yesterday or today? How can I get an update on this? Tracking #R358360014310713

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Jo,

Sorry to hear it's taking longer than expected. The best way to get updates is to keep an eye on the tracking as you'll see an update there as soon as your parcel does receive a scan. Looks like it did receive an update early this morning. Depending on where it's heading to, I'd expect delivery very soon but please reach out to our help and support team on 13 13 18 or via social media with the address details if needing an updated delivery estimate.

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u