Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 48)

Vaness

VanessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why is Pania Working in Customer Service?

I’ve spoken with Pania in CS many times now and each time she bullies me and is so snarky! I really feel that she should be kinder and more professional to customers. We hold valid enquires and she uses our expense to be rude. I have reported this before but it just won’t stop. Now each time I get a disclaimer about ‘treating staff with respect’ after I have made a complaint? Ugh. When she answers my calls at ShopMate, I now just hang up.

KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely useless

On most occasions the australia post delivery drivers cannot be bothered to even leave a card and I have had to search for my parcels and go to retrieve them myself. I wonder if they even tried to deliver the items as I was at home on one of the attempted delivery times and no one came.

Katrina

Thank you. This has not been happening. I will look for the tracking details.

Thanks Katrina,

I'm confident you'll see an improvement in your service once we can address this with your delivery team :)

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misdelivers And will not retrieve parcel for me. I'm still waiting.

My parcel was delivered to the wrong address as stated on tracking. I called customer service representative to confirm this. They promise to retrieve and have it delivered, I received email next day at around 7 am that they personally handed it to me. I know this not to be true because I was at home at around that time and they do not deliver before 7. They have provided no evidence of delivery. I have called customer service 3 times with the promise they will get my parcel. I still do not have it and they won't retrieve it. I want compensation so I can re order my item.

Ariel

ArielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High cost, super slow delivery

Firstly, waiting 13 days for a parcel sending from VIC to SA ( ridiculous!). Secondly, I’ve been home all day to receive the parcel but the delivery guy just left a collection card without knocking the door. I have to walk to post office collect it myself after4:30pm. Informed this issue to local post office, the lady said : nothing I could do, I’m just a post office officer. (Of course, what can you do?) How could you guys increase postage/ delivery costs every year but unable to provide the basic service?! Disappointed!

kathy

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My rating has declined now

My package was sent to the Ballarat post office on Monday and I live in Ballarat I haven't received it,the idiots sent it to bayswater in Melbourne,what idiots are sorting the mail why would you send a package from Melbourne to its destination,then send it to bayswater Melbourne still waiting for my item who you got working there idiots

Hi Kathy,

Sounds like we accidentally missorted your items and could have been a human error however we do have machines that mostly sort mail and could have caused this error. Can you please share the tracking number with me?

Chris R.

Last 3 items not delivered. No attempt was made!

Priscila L.Australia Post

If you change your mind and would like to me take a second look just send me a message with the details.

Christopher F.

Christopher F.New South Wales

Redirected two parcels from the same post office, one goes missing

I redirected two parcels sitting at the same office to another PO, they were probably touching each other. One of the parcels arrived the next day, while the other has been travelling back and forth from Sydney to the Central Coast for the past week which is nowhere near its intended destination. I then find out that the parcel was "incorrectly sorted" and now has had no updates.

Oh and by the way, they charge you for this service.

Lily

LilyPerth, WA

Negative star if i can rate, I will give it without any hesitation

Tried many times to tell them to call me out to collect the parcel, even contacted the support and they lodged the queries, however they just leave your parcel at the post office, never bother to contact you, always saying failed to access. i doubt ever they tried to deliver the parcel to your door. lodged complains, never get any feedback. terrible service, why it hasn't bankrupted yet.

Zars Dale

Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

UNETHICAL - AUSTRALIA POST

I was advised today that parcels being sent from Adelaide to Melbourne can take up to 3 weeks. When I
questioned the post office person she was unsure why. So paying out $12.00 for this I am basically being told that Australia Post will do what it likes and I can suck it down. Nothing will change unless we all move to couriers and skip this failed company.

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Satisfied

I ordered an item from Queensland on 4 January and received it standard post 11 January in good condition. The deliverer was very courteous and friendly, so even though it took 6-7 days I've no complaints. I waited until after the Christmas peak before I ordered.

John from ArmadaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not sure if anyone works at Australia Post these days

Where else in the world would a postal service receive a parcel, keep it at the sorting centre for over two weeks then forward it to distribution centre 14 kms away when the intended destination is a thousand kms away. The distribution centre is now sending the parcel back to the sorting centre. Good grief this circular motion is the beginning of a parcel black hole.

K N H.

K N H.Sydney, NSW

Very reliable service

Our family has been ordering more online since last year. They always leave the parcel at a safe place and in good condition. No other delivery company has matched their delilvery service on domestic parcel.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the positive review :) it means a lot to us.

Damian

DamianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incompetent

Ordered a packaged on the 11th of November and the latest it would arrive is on the 23rd of November. AusPost told me on the 5th of January that they lost it. Someone should sue them.

Hi Damian,

I know this is not the outcome you'd like and I am sorry we let you down here. If there's anything I can do to help let me know.

peter

peterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

terrible, service is very hit and miss at best

3.5

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Honestly never any issues

Hi Veronika,

Thanks so much for your positive review, it means a lot to us! I hope your dog is doing okay and I'll be happy to track the supplements for you if you can share the tracking number with me?

Veronika

She’s up and down, I’m hoping the shark cartilage powder and bone broth powder help, I got 50g of both to test if she can handle it and how she does on it before committing to larger amounts. Sent you the tracking via the other send message function.

Chelsea C.

Chelsea C.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivering To Wrong Address Constantly!!

Today will be the 6th time in as many months that my packages/mail has been delivered to my neighbors and vica verca!!
This is becoming ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS!!! It is SO illegal to be doing this more than the one or two times allowed for human error!!! I'm not sure who on earth they are hiring to be posties these days!?!?! One day it will be confidential or of great value and someone will end up suing Aus Post!!! I wouldn't have minded if it was once or twice but when it's coming close to 10 times a year, they are takin the [word removed]!!

Ruth

Ruth

Always been amazing!!

I just want to say how helpful Auspost has always been with my packages. I order multiple packages to be delivered to my house each month through Auspost and they always provide me with estimated delivery dates. They’re never late to deliver and things turn up in perfect condition. Not to mention sending me text reminders when things are arriving the morning of. I just ordered a mattress and the courier chosen by the company was Aramex. They won’t provide me with any information on my package and don’t even have a contact number I can call to discuss the estimated delivery date of my mattress. I’m so thankful that Auspost has always been so helpful to me and I will only stick with them or Startrack from now on!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your positive review, it really helps us! :)

Andrew

Andrew

Avoid if you want your package sooner rather than later.

Ordered 3 packages from the same post. Two went with Aus post and one went with startrack. Startrack arrived 2 days after I ordered. With auspost it's been almost a week and one is still interstate and the other is coming in 1-4 days from now. Terrible service, avoid if possible.

naomikitn

naomikitnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off and wrong information

I went in to send a really small/light item. I pick up the smallest padded envelope which was $1.10 and wanted to send to same city just the other side, stamp should be $1.10. Lady at the counter tried telling me it needs to be sent as a large envelope and will cost me $4. I said why can’t I send it in this envelope. She said it’s only for letters. So tell me, who would need a padded envelope for a letter. I was so annoyed I left and called Australia post to ask/complain. They confirmed that the item should be sent in the $1.10 envelope and should only cost $2.20 to send. I hope they retrain the staff, to avoid others being ripped off and time wasted

Seduxen

SeduxenAU

Level of non-functionality

rowcliffe5

rowcliffe5asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I live in Karratha Western Australia, my parcel was picked up from sender in Sydney on10/2, Most recent update, on my parcel tracking ''Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery'', what does that mean? This is the first time I have seen that message, on my post tracking. Karratha residents have been complaining for the past 12 months, about how long it takes to receive parcels, with Aus post, it has gone from 1 to 2 weeks at the most, to approx. 4 to 5 weeks, if you are lucky. And the my post tracking appears to be useless now, used to be able to track a parcel quite well, now it basically just shows picked up from courier, in transit, and when it is ready at post office to collect, or has gone out for delivery to residence, besides the messages that constantly appear to say delivery delays. There appears to be plenty of excuses from Aus post, but no resolution?

Hi Rowcliffe,

I'm sorry to hear that parcels to you have been taking so long. The most recent update you see on your parcel means your parcel is delayed in our network, so sorry that it means the parcel is not needed anymore and I do hope it arrives soon! Can you please share the tracking numbers with me? Our timeframes are an estimation only and we do try our best to meet it but events can occur beyond our control that can cause delays.

Mitch

Mitchasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel has been ‘received and ready for processing’ since Monday 5pm. It’s going from Melbourne to Brisbane. Is this a usual time for processing in Melbourne?

Hey Mitch,

The first time it passes through a processing facility might not be until it's reached Brisbane so I'd expect it's currently in transit up to you and shouldn't be too far off.

Hopefully it'll even be out for delivery to you tomorrow but it may be early next week. If there aren't any further tracking updates still by Monday or Tuesday, I'd recommend letting your sender know you are still waiting so that they can follow up with us for you.

Bec c

Bec c asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hiya, I made an eBay purchase on the 10th, posted on the 11th. The I nformation I was given links to your page and still says it’s being prepared. 99703868955701008320909
Could I get an update please? Thanks

Hi Bec,

There are no physical scans on the parcel yet, did the sender let you know how they sent it? Was it in a street posting box? From QLD to WA were estimating up to 11 business days for delivery.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives