Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 43)

alkartia

alkartiaMelbourne

Lost parcel, no assistance

I check my Australia post app regularly and got the notification that my package was coming that day. I am working from home so was in all day. I received notification that the package was delivered though no one buzzed my apartment, so I assumed it was in my locked mailbox. I went straight out to check and it wasn’t in there and it wasn’t anywhere else around my apartment building. After not being able to get through to Australia post, I lodged an enquiry online. That was on the 17/8 and have still not received a response. It is unacceptable. No package, No answer, No customer service

Ashley S.

Ashley S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A courier business couldn’t be any worse

Australia Post is a disgrace. They want to blame slow deliveries on covid-19. But it’s been around for 8 months now and they have not improved their processes. Their communication is so poor, their parcel tracking is non existent.

They might brag that they have repurposed 16 facilities and employed an extra 600 staff. They must be so poorly managed that it had made no impact on delivery times.

Online retailers would benefit from having alternate delivery providers. Because I’d pick anything over AusPost.

Hi Ashley,

It's actually 4000 staff were hiring for Christmas! Sorry didn't mean to brag, but I actually want to help. Can you please share the tracking number with me? We're doing everything we can to get on top of these crazy times.

4.9
Unknown

Unknown

Disappointed and shocking

I totally understand the delay due to covid and I feel like they’re just making excuses I bought something from QLD and the company uses sendle service and it took them only 3 days to get here during covid and it’s not even express same with other services slight delays but not as much as aus post my item has been sitting at the Melbourne warehouse for over 2 weeks? If you are busy please hire more people.. create more jobs stop making excuses.. are post services are being hit by covid too but they’re able to make their customers happy by hiring more people and work harder meanwhile aus post is just out here making excuses..

jamesmathou

jamesmathouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australia has disappointed me so much, they blaming covid-19 but this not the case.

10 days to deliver a small parcel a half hour car drive

Small parcel Posted Ipswich going to Mount Cotton and half hour drive by car. Was posted Wednesday arrived the following Friday!! Next time I will use a courier.
Will never use Australia Post again!!
How much was the CEO’s bonus?????
Go figure they have one job to do, pick up and deliver mail and parcels and they do it so poorly!!
Remember the good old days when post a letter or small parcel posted by 6pm and guaranteed delivery next day??? What happened??

Hi Priscilla,
Thank you for your response, I do feel these delays are not just recent.....
I have found an alternative Australian Company and now will use them from now on.

waste time and money I would not recommend to anyone

the package from sydney to adelaide did't come, I'm waiting 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sent a parcel to Europe that did not arrive after 4 months
waste time and money I would not recommend to anyone!!!!

jakeyboud987

jakeyboud987Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WHY do they take so long? A courier can do it in 5 days AUSPOST 6 WEEKS.

Refer to Title. I GIVE UP.
How is it that other companies can work with the current situation, but AUSPOST is still crap.
I just cant understand it. They NEED to be shut down.

TOMMEMelbourne

WE LOST IT ! WE DONT CARE !!!

After waiting for my parcel that was last scanned into the auspost system on 20/09/20 , decided to put in an inquiry as to why it was taking so long to deliver. Auspost got back to me 2 weeks later to let me know they cannot find my item ! ‘Inquiry has been resolved ‘.( according to Australia post)
RESOLVED??? It is obvious that the item is missing that’s why I put in the inquiry!!!
A good idea would be for Australia post to stop giving $3,000 bonus watches to themselves & employ some trustworthy workers who need a job .
This is unacceptable for a company that was regarded as one of the best & now by what is written online it doesn’t surprise me that so many parcels go missing or are delivered damaged !!!

Casey K.Australia Post

Bob

Parcel delivered to completely wrong suburb

Jude

JudeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No consistency

Jack19

Jack19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst and most lazy service ever with only bogans working!

Worst postage service I have ever used! They were bad before the whole virus and now they are just horrendous. These stupid lazy idiots working there can barely deliver a package within timeframe IF THEY DON’T LOSE IT. They can’t even get a package from within the same state delivered in under 5 DAYS. I beg of you to use DHL or FedEx.

jenGippsland, VIC

Abysmal its not 1790 its 2020 how can AusPost be so bad

Two weeks ago I ordered and paid for parcels from both Harris Scarf and Myer and I still haven't received my orders.

Both Myer and Harris Scarf and any other company who want timely delivery service needs to find another distributor bc AusPost is not working ATM I extremely not happy.,

Delivered where ?

Its mark send leave in safe place... whose place is it? We have all front area covered with cctv no one came in that day and time. they have useless courier with no responsible with their job.
Lucky the seller send me a replacement

Priscila L.Australia Post

I'm glad you got a replacement but it's not good to hear you never received the first one. Did you log an investigation with us? Feel free to share the tracking number with me as I'd like to see what happened.

Priscila

Komang P.

It all in my last chat/corespondancr with au post

Amy Walker

Amy WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost medical equipment

4.3
3.6
Greenfingerless

GreenfingerlessCarnegie

0 stars for lost stolen parcel

Another parcel gone AWOL, tracking shows Delivered, it wasnt.
This is the second parcel Lost or Stolen, tracking doesnt guarantee anything.
My neighborhood is safe, i suspect theft from a Aust Post contractor.

Greg Brand

Greg BrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic service and systems

I ordered a number of items for birthday presents, all supporting local business and done well in advance to allow for delays. Nothing has arrived in time and Customer Unservices have no idea when, if they will arrive. The tracking systems are useless, the query system is nothing but lip service as nothing happens and like the rest of the Government, blame everything other than poor management, poor systems and poor service they deliver.
And for this management get huge bonuses!!!!! Lucky they not employed by a corporate or self employed

Vanessa J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst delivery service in Australia

Sent my parcel over an hour and a half out of melbournw after leaving it sitting in warehouse for days. Won’t send email for my post to send inquiry. Disgusting

8KQ1828049

Priscila L.Australia Post

I can see this one is at Kingsville LPO awaiting collection.

Oddie

Aust post wonder why they're losing money?

XW3501069001000935104

Priscila L.Australia Post

Is this where I come to get a reply?

I sent a package on 1 Oct. Tracking number LCE202593701000650802. It moved from Penrith, NSW to Sydney, NSW on 2 oct and has not moved since. I lodged an enquiry on 9 October and have updated it 3 times. No response of any sort from Aus Post. I am very concerned that a very expensive package has been lost by AusPost and the complete lack of any response is doing little to make me think otherwise. The receiver has confirmed other parcels have made it to them that were sent from NSW on the same day, so I are no longer convinced the delay is due to Covid and believe my parcel is lost. Can someone, for the love of Jesus, please get back to me and chase up where the hell my package is.

melvin.pramodeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delays

Is my package even going to arrive? I ordered on 2nd October, it's still in the 'Melbourne Facility'. It's been 17 days, and it has not left the facility yet :/

Edit:
Reached after 22 days

melvin.pramode

But i just stated it arrived...

Ben N.

Ben N.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Please advise what is happening with the following item 88K516843501000935102. Tracking does not seem to update. Cheers

Hi Ben,

It's normal not to see any scans whilst your parcel is moving across the country and you may not see another scan until it's in WA at the next sorting facility. Your parcel is estimated to arrive within eight business days so please allow until the 3rd December.

Have a lovely day!

Stuart

Stuartasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am expecting a delivery 333UF963879001000935002, but it has been "Received and ready for processing" since Monday 23 afternoon. Please advice when the delivery can start?

Hi Stuart,

This one should have already started now and was estimated to arrive today but can't see any further scans since it was sent. Parcels between these postcodes should take up to four business days however it's no secret that there are delays in our network these days so I recommend allowing until Monday and if the scans don't update we can start an investigation for you.

Coleen K.

Coleen K.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there. I have post coming today suppose tobe and its still says its coming today its already 20:49
Can you please track it 2GLZ01981465

Hi Coleen,

I can see you spoke to someone today about this and they assisted you. If you require any further assistance please let me know!

This page is monitored Monday - Friday and if you require an update sooner we recommend speaking to our Social Media Team on Facebook & Twitter that are available 24/7. Alternatively you can call us on 13 7678 (Mon - Fri) or live chat with someone - https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives