Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 8)

Nicole M.

Nicole M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So quick and easy, I use aus post domestic post often, I'm always delighted with the customer service and speed I'm served, the staff are always super friendly, it's wonderful

Janine K.

Janine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Ongoing improvement

I have received the packages on time and left in good conditions. The postman used to leave the pick up card in our mailbox, even though we were home and the packages were small. But it seems he doesn't do that anymore.

Mitch

Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

Maria

Maria

Outstanding Postie

Our postie in Eltham always goes above and beyond waving to all as she delivers. Going out od her way to ensure our mail is safe and taking personal care.

Mickey R

Mickey RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Increased prices, downgraded quality

The prices have increased at Australia Post but they now use poor quality recycled boxes and biodegradable satchels that just fall to pieces. Absolute pathetic service provided by a money hungry government.

Michael M.Australia Post
Rob P.

Rob P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service in tough conditions

The deliverers are always so friendly and highly professional
It is so handy to have the parcel delivered to the front door
Keep up the great work, Australia Post workers, well done

Emily L

Emily LPerth, WA

Speedy service

I order a lot of items online and I have never had any issues with AUS post! They are always friendly and on time. I am very happy with their service

Patch

PatchGippsland, VIC

Could have walked it!

As a business mailing Aust Wide and taking complaints on slow mail delivery.
Example Country Vic to Country Vic distance 43 Kms it took 21 days!
Another of our customers Country Vic to South Western Australia 31 days! Australia Post should get credit for the time mail took to get to WA compared to distance from Vic Country to Vic Country.
All facts true as their Tracking Site online.
AND postage stamps increased by 10 cents in January. Last nights news has said now that Aust Post will only be delivering every SECOND day to Metro areas????? Well!

ConsumerSydney

Annoyingly Inconsistent

It's COVID-19 times. My partner and I are locked at home the entire time but it seems half of our deliveries go back to the post office because the delivery person didn't bother to try and deliver it. Instead we get a "Sorry we didn't find you at home" or a "attempted delivery - unable to gain access" message on the app.
We then need to drive to the post office and queue up with a bunch of other people to get our parcels even though we ordered online to avoid being out and about. What exactly are we paying the delivery fees for?

I did. Thanks, Ibne.

Brenda

Brenda

Update

Unable to find my previous review. Aus post responded to my complaint, and matter was resolved. Considering Covid-19, they are doing an excellent job at keeping things flowing. Thank you.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I have been visiting Australia Post quite a bit lately and every time I go the service has been very good, offering tracking for parcels etc. I even had to call them recently regarding a parcel that had gone missing and the lady I spoke to was very helpful, all in all, wonderful service.

Julz

Julz

Great accurate tracking information, comes on time and in good condition, Australia post is a company l completely trust , always reliable and good communication , for example l was left a msg to pick up parcel as l was not home , other times l received notification that parcel delivered and it was , love their service

Mark Ambler

Mark AmblerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Bend

I got my Diploma Certificate posted to me. It clearly said DO NOT BEND in on the envelope. And Aus Pos doesn't know what that means. Because they bent and ruined Certificate and didn't offer to replace it when they have clearly damaged it

Mary Glavic

Mary GlavicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to be receiving everything delivered theses days. And when you open the door after your contact less delivery a way and a smile from the courier at his van!

3.6
Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Ibne F.Australia Post

Good afternoon Leonie, thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

Regards
Ibne

Sassi666Melbourne

Should have been delivered several days ago

My parcel has been sitting in Melbourne sorting facility for several days. I keep getting texts saying it’ll be delivered tomorrow and then it isn’t. It’s getting very frustrating. All the website says on the tracking is delayed.

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Sassi666,

I'm sorry this one is heavily delayed. I'm sending you a message so we can take a look at what's happening and address this for you.

Sassi666

It was finally delivered thanks.

PQC

PQCSydney, NSW

I'm WFH due to COVID-19 but I got card left in the mailbox

Many people started working from home recently due to COVID-19. Fortunately, my company sent us home else well. I'm expecting one parcel arrives today. Instead a parcel notice left in the mailbox.
Hey AusPost, I'm at home and my doorbell isn't broken. Stop this delivering behaviour, please!

Imprezzza

ImprezzzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fastest Postage Ever

I've sent packages in the past and some were a few days late but they pretty much all got there in timely manner. I do recommend Australia Post. Simple easy.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kristina, thanks a lot for such a fantastic review

Regards
Ibne

PerplexedSouth East Queensland, QLD

No attempt to deliver

The parcel would have delivered within the timeframe. However delivery failed at my letterbox. It was too much effort to come down the drive to attempt to deliver the parcel. It was not the first time this has happened..poor customer service. Hope this driver doesn’t last long in this job

Hi there,
Today I had another parcel delivered. I have personally spoken to the delivery man. I don’t think I will have any more issues. If I do I will be back in touch.
Regards Kay

David MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Postie

I get a lot of Products delivered by Australia Post. Our Motor Bike Postie & Van Postie are both Fantastic , The product Packaging is always put in the box or he will bring up to the front door if it will not fit. The Van Postie is the same. As i am home most of the time i will meet them at the post box or at the door and are always greeted with a big smile and a friendly Hello. They might be a Small part of a Huge Company, But i think there service is the best Advertising any brand could want for.

david morrow 43 Northgateway langwarrin dm0448128484@gmail.com

Kynan S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel is saying it was Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location I have not had this happen before, could I have some clarrification on this and perhaps any infomation on the location of the package so far.
I am the reciever.
33VAW514247301000934502
Thanks in advance!

Hi Kynan,

Yes we accidentally missorted this one but picked up on the error and is now on its way to Tasmania now so you may not see another scan until it's in Tassie. This should be delivered by the 3rd at the latest but could arrive much sooner than this.

Kynan S.

Thanks for the swift responce Priscila.

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Hi Rose,

This item was estimated to arrive today as it can take up to 8 business days from Perth to Queensland however we should allow a few extra days as delays can happen. We advise customers to allow an extra three days for delays so it should hopefully be delivered to you by the 27th. I know it's concerning not seeing any new scans but it's normal not to see any whilst your item moves interstate and the next scan you should see is once it's sorted in Queensland then another scan at your local delivery centre.

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver